supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

OKAY WE’RE RELOADED!!!!!
THEE INDIANA CARDINALS ARE BACK
We have unfinished business, and we’re coming to a city near you!!!!!

Re: 2011

I FEEL LIKE BLAKE GRIFFEN AFTA SURGERY CNOTE TELL SNOWMAN I NEED THE 3 I GOT LIL BREAD FOR IT YA DIG

Can someone decode that last post for me? I'm white...

what this young man(mr.shut yo city down) was trying to say was....c-note could you please tell the guy(snowman)who wears number 3 that i would like to wear that number this year. he then goes on to say...i have a little bit of money i could pay to make this happen.....hope that clears the post up for you....yours truely the white/black translater haha

cards#8
what this young man(mr.shut yo city down) was trying to say was....c-note could you please tell the guy(snowman)who wears number 3 that i would like to wear that number this year. he then goes on to say...i have a little bit of money i could pay to make this happen.....hope that clears the post up for you....yours truely the white/black translater haha

Thanks. I was throughly confused myself.

Nice way to decode the message J I mean Cards8, @ Mr Shut ya city Down that 3 is yours, if that rebulit knee gonna let u play lol. @ Undertaker, Brian would've knew what that message meant lmao

That's cause he's around middle school kids everyday at work. I work in an office from 8 to 5. Haha

cards#8