supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL 2011 Teams

The Crossroads Football League held its first meeting of the 2011 season yesterday Sat Jan 22. The meeting focused on team introductions, outlined the main priorities and future goals for the league. More information is available on our website at http:crossroadsfootballleague.com

The following teams have been announced for the 2011 season.

Indiana Division:
Indiana Cardinals
Indiana Patriots
Indy Renegades
Miami Co Blitz
Michiana Warriors
Revolution

Ohio Division:
Allen County Dark Knights
Mad River Stallions
Miami Co Vipers
Midwest Force
Ohio Crush
Tri-Co Raiders

We will still accept team applications for the 2011 season until April.

Re: CRFL 2011 Teams

How long before John Jackson Fucks this league up? So many times last year at the board meetings Wayne Wolfe bad mouthed John, And so many times John bad mouthes Wayne and here they are together hand in hand trying to run a league! WAKE UP CRFL teams this will end before it really ever gets going.Your so worried about the 40 man roster, you can only put 11 on the field at a time. If your intimidated by whats standing on the sideline your a pussy! To me if thats your main concern your headed for disaster would you not rather not have teams with atleast 53 to help compensate for injuries late in the season? J.J. your such a bitch does anybody even like your stupid ass. I hope to see you on the field this season for what you've done to football around here, protect those knees DICK!

Does anybody know if jj is playing for the reveloution this year? If so thers no escaping playing the renegades his ass will be taken care of for what he did to the Pirates last year. CAN'T WAIT!!!

I ask all Revolution players to show respect and sportsmanship toward all players and teams by not responding to trash talk on Supafan. Regrettably it is attitudes like this that not only bring discredit to a single player but semi-pro as a whole.

This is for the annonymous "crfl member" who thinks they need to start trash talkin the league as a whole. . . Its time for you to put up or shut up. You know the league is run by its member teams who vote on what happens. Majority rules in each vote. JJ has no vote since he doesn't represent any team. I have no vote unless you guys are tied on a matter and I cast the tie breaker. I have never pulled punches and won't start now. If you want your 53 man roster, petition the voting members, convince the majority of them why it benefits the league as a whole and then get it voted on.. I will also say this, while I don't like the idea of losing any teams, this league is geared for the small to mid market teams out there. If your team is that derep and that good, you might be better served taking your organization to a league that is geared for the large market teams. But from what I saw last year, there were no teams in this league that were ready to compete at that level. There were no dominate teams and the compettition was pretty well balanced.
If you want or need to talk that's fine, you are entitled to your opinion, but at least stand behind your convictions. Tell us who you are.

This post is in rather stark contrast than the tone of our meeting this past Sat. That I know of, all of the members in attendance have never had any issues with me.

Renegades:

You boycotted this past meeting because you could not bring 4 team representatives to the meeting. As Wayne told you, the bylaws (which are posted on the league's website) state very clearly that teams are allowed to bring two representitives. This rule is in place in order to have an effective and efficient meeting. As was demonstrated in past leagues, teams would bring 6,7, even 8 players to speak and at those meetings, things were never accomplished and forgo that league folded.

The league will continue to move forward with the discussions and policies that teams will vote on. A summary of that meeting is available to the public for download from the CRFL’s website. Not showing up to a meeting to voice your support or opposition and not voting is not going to change any rules in this league. As Wayne said, just because you won a championship, but that doesn’t give you the right to bully the league into doing what you want.

I don’t see any reason to continue to threaten me personally. I received enough threats over the past year I’ve become numb to them, however I do want to thank you for finally making them public. People can finally begin to see and understand what happened.

It’s a new year. Make the Renegades everything you wanted the Pirates to be. From my account, you’re well on your way.

You dam well know several of the team reps have issues with you.

Amazing how these "bylaws" about members in attendace are suddenly enforced when JJ comes around. Also amazing how you let the world know who is not at the meeting and what Wayne has said about it.

JJ will lead to the end of another league.

Picture an egg. Day after day, it sits there. No one pays attention to it. No one notices it. Certainly no one takes a picture of it or puts it on the cover of a celebrity-focused business magazine. Then one day, the shell cracks and out jumps a chicken.
All of a sudden, the major magazines and newspapers jump on the story: “Stunning Turnaround at Egg!” and “The Chick Who Led the Breakthrough at Egg!” From the outside, the story always reads like an overnight sensation—as if the egg had suddenly and radically altered itself into a chicken.

Now picture the egg from the chicken's point of view.

While the outside world was ignoring this seemingly dormant egg, the chicken within was evolving, growing, developing—changing. From the chicken’s point of view, the moment of breakthrough, of cracking the egg, was simply one more step in a long chain of steps that had led to that moment. Granted, it was a big step—but it was hardly the radical transformation that it looked like from the outside.

It’s a silly analogy, but then our conventional way of looking at change is no less silly. Everyone looks for the “miracle moment” when “change happens.”

Another analogy would be EVERYONE in the CRFL is on a bus, and this is the direction the bus is going & you know who the drivers are. You have two choices, sit back in your seat & enjoy the ride, or get off the bus! Do not sit in the backseat of the bus & try to destroy people that have a vision of making a a "great & better" thing. Its that simple.

If you have big of a problem with the CRFL & the visions that the people organizing it has, then get out! Its not to late to go & find another league, or better yet, maybe create your own vision of the "perfect league" & start your own!

"As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see more than about what they can."

~Julious Ceasar

As far has the bashing & the slandering of an individual on a public forum is totally uncalled for & about as childness as it comes. I barely know Jim Jackson, Wayne Wolf & I have never played in the CRFL nor MFL, but I will never try & stop someone trying to reach their dreams. These guy's visions are to try & develop a better, competive league for YOU! They are the ones putting THEIR necks out on the line for YOU!

God put our eyes on the front of our heads so we will continue going forward. Whatever "bad blood" is behind you, the past is the past, its time to let go & move on. Thats the part of being a better man. Threaten under an anonymous name to "take a guy's knees out" is about as cowardness as it comes. Props to Jim Jackson on handling it in a professional manner & also for posting his name on the thread knowing the type of responses that would come. This has gave Jim Jackson my upmost respect & shows how strong of an individual he really is. Try putting yourself in his shoes & picture on how you would of handled it.

God Bless

I don't know who you are that wrote that previous post, but very well said. JJ does not hide behind a fake name, takes his verbal abuse, and goes about his day. You think harsh words and criticism is going to break down JJ, Wolf, or the CRFL? No. Wolf and JJ have a vision of where they want this league to be in the future. If you do not like the direction the league is headed, then do not be a part of it. Simple as that. Worry about your respective team and league.

"If ya ain't runnin' with it, run from it"
-Lil Wayne

I'm only in my second year associated with semi pro ball, so I'm not too familiar with the past. However, I have been told in my life to live for the future; there's nothing you can do to change the past, it is what it is. It sounds like JJ has burned bridges in his past, but let it go. Move on. Life goes on.

Chad Walters
Midwest Force VP
Webmaster
www.midwestforce.net
LB #40

jj you and wolf have my respect you both had a dream and where men enough to come togeather to do something with it and the haters are going to everything they can to stop that dream just hang in there and contenue to do what you are doing i was at the meeting and think you are doing just fine verry organised keep up the good work and do not let the haters put dampers on it. coach don michiana warriors

Michiana Warriors have a coach that can't spell!! Love it!

lol i luv it to

I don't know which is worse..... Not being able to spell or quoting "Lil Wayne"

The Indiana Generals joining the CRFL??? boys will still get whipped

JJ, I am not understanding why you have decided to call out the Renegades? Anyone can post anything on here under any name. Now, you have shown that you have a problem with the Renegades. Just to let you know why I didn't show up, my car is having some problems and I couldn't make that long drive. The Renegades doesn't have a problem with the only people being allowed to represent a team during the CRFL meeting. Yes we did have a problem with all 4 owners being allow to hear what is going on. I couldn't understand why all 4 of us could be in attendance and the only 2 be allow in the room during the voting process. Now JJ, whatever you beef is with the Renegades, I really don't care but you really should let it go and focus on helping Wayne with the CRFL. You have great ideals and an intelligent man but no one will ever see that side of you if you are set on trying to bad mouth the Renegades.

Eric Jones
Indy Renegades

IM SORRY FOR THIS POST BUT I TOLD COACH I WAS DONE BUT THIS IS JUST NUTS. YAW SIT HERE AND WANNA BASH JJ BUT HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT TRYNA HELP MAKE THE LEAGUE BETTER. AND IF U READ HE WASNT TALKN ABOUT THE RENEGADES..ONE OF THE SO CALLED X PIRATES STARTED TALKN MESS ABOUT HIM N PERSONALLY IM TIRED OF HEARN ABOUT ALL THE CRYIN. YEA JJ PLAYIN WIT US THE REVOLUTION N NO DISRESPECT BUT ITS A STRAIGHT COWARD MOVE TO HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME N SAY U GONNA TAKE HIS KNEES OUT..HELL I WISH ONE OF U WOULD CAUSE IT WOULD B SUM SHIT CAUSE I WILL PROTECT MY TEAMATES LIKE FAMILY LIKE THEY ARE MY BLOOD BROTHERS. U JUST DONT DO THAT..THATS HOW PEOPLE END UP WIT A SHORT CAREER N LAYIN IN THE HOSPITAL FROM STUPIDITY BECAUSE U DONT LIKE SOMEONE..I THINK JJ HANDLED HIMSELF WELL AFTER SUM BS LIKE THAT WAS SAID AND IF U READ ABOUT WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID ABOUT THE RENEGADES IS FACTS NOT LIES SO Y GET MAD ABOUT FACTS. ALL IM SAYN IS GROW UP AND QUIT ACTIN LIKE A BUNCH OF BABYS STRAIGHT UP N GET READY FOR THIS UPCOMING SEASON N STOP WORRYIN ABOUT FRONT OFFICE THINGS IF U NOT IN THE FRONT OFFICE MAKIN THE CRFL BETTER.. THANKS TO ALL

DARRYL GOODWIN WR/QB
REVOLUTION

Mr. Goodwin, I am glad that you are taking up for your teammate, you are suppose to. JJ did not have all the fact, but I am sure you know what goes on in my home better then me. JJ has my number and could have called me and asked me why I wasn't attending the meeting and I would have told him. As for who ever put the post up saying they were a former Pirate, current Renegade, they could have been anyone and that happens on here and there is no way to control it. Me and JJ know each other, now I am sure you want to take up for him, but I know he is able to take care of himself.
This messeage is for any Renegades player, I will not tell you that you can't post how you feel about another player or your anger toward him. What I will ask is that if you are going to do it, post your name up so that everyone will know who you are. We all are men, not kids or little girls. Please don't hide behind the Renegades name and post threats that will fall back on our proud organization.
JJ, I apologize for the threat that came out and if it was from anyone on the Renegades. No one from the Renegades will try to hurt you intentionally.
Mr. Goodwin, please understand that this is full contact football. People get hurt everyday. I will not ask my team to play soft or to avoid JJ just to make you happy. We will play at the level we always play at. Now I expect the same thing from your organization and nothing less. I look forward to a very physical game with you guys. See you on the field.

Eric Jones
Indy Renegades

Eric,
I am not trying to defend JJ as i don't see that he has done anything wrong and therefore does not need a defense.
He did have the facts as they were presented to me by another of your teams owners who is a recognized rep within the league. I wouldn't try and claim to know more about your team than you do, nor would any other team or league rep.
I am tryng to keep communication open and honest among our entire league to the extent that any information is pertinent and should need to be shared. The president of the league also read the correspondence as it was written by both myself and your team rep.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly and I will be happy to hear what you have to offer and let you know personally where the league stands at this point as we move toward the upcoming season, and more importantly our long term goals of making this a very strong league that has a long and prosperous future.

My contact info:
Phone: 260-301-1583
Email: W_R_WOLF1969@yahoo.com

I wish people would stop acting like we play in the NFL. This is FOR FUN! I don't know JJ or Wolf. But, they put this league together so we could all play. Anyone ever stop to thank them?? I will. Thank you guys. And back off Coach Don. He's my coach and I'll stand up for him and any of the guys on my team. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but give it a rest. Good luck to everyone this year. Let's just have fun guys. That's what it's supposed to be about.

No sure who is worse. JJ or Zeb. Tough one

So with 12 teams are u gonna have a 11 game season where you play everyone once, or 10 game where you play your div. twice?

Curious,

We have not decided the scheduling system or start date. I personally would rather play our division twice, but that may or may not be our teams stance on it. Our board will have to meet and discuss the positives and negatives of each scenarios just as I hope all CRFL teams will be.

As far as everything that has been going on in this message board. I hope everyone realizes that this is all for fun and to play the game we all love. I wish everyone on this site the best of luck this year and hope everyone has been safe with all the nasty weather Indiana, Michigan and Ohio has had. Good luck, let your actions speak louder than your words. I know I have a monkey on my back from my injury last season, hit the gym and be ready Ohio Division Teams of the CRFL.

Tyler Peckham
Midwest Force President

Good luck to you and the Force this season Peckham.