supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indiana Generals National Champions?

Thats just down right disrespectful...

Congratulations fellas, way to represent Indy… but really?

Re: Indiana Generals National Champions?

Wow!!!

Talk about delusional!! Nothing like giving yourself something you didn't earn!

You realize that the rest of the amateur football world now has a running joke at your expense!

Wow!

I do not post on here often, however with all due respect noone in the organization thinks or view the Indiana Generals as National Champions, we are 2010 IFL champs, that is all. What that picture shows is an idea/motivation to get to the National Championship. THAT IS ALL. What do you wanna bet we will have something else to motivate us this year. Our goal is to get to the National Championship and actually go. Yes we were invited and declined due to money concerns, that is on me. To the Lima Warriors, Congrats you were invited, able to go and won. Very nicely done. Think what you will, it is a free country, good luck to all in semi pro football this year.

Tony Laws
Indiana Generals President

Good morning -(only Generals will understand this)
Even though our ring does NOT say national champions. I still think it's the best ring I have ever seen lol. Lima congrats on winning the AA top dog trophy.

If indeed this is just a mock up ring and you do not put National Champions on them, then I apologize. If not, it's a disservice to all the teams that actually competed on the fields and won titles. I find it hard to respect a team that would do that. Hopefully this is a misunderstanding. I wish you well this upcoming season.

The rings do not say NATIONAL Champion on them jesus man.Its something all of us want to achieve and get to damn bro why the hell post this without knowing the truth behind it.To the LIMA warriors dude who the hell are you man all you do is bad mouth the generals accuse of us degrating the semipro football world and this and that.Get over yourself get over the fact that you went to florida everyone said congrats a hundred timed but you still bring it up in every convo.When the generals are mentioned you have to say something.You have to bring up that we didnt go the NATIONAL TITLE GAME in florida whoopty fking doooooo.

I hope we play you guys so damn bad in the pre-season.I hope you are the best damn team to ever grace the earth.I hope the four horsemen sprint from your tunnel and Bo jackson is carrying the flag for your team.I hope Whitney houston sings the national anthem and makes it so inspirational that evil kenevil ramps over the field goal post to goal post.Thats how damn awesome the lima warriors are.You have never won a NAFL championship you have never won anything but your league title and shitty aa national title but you think your a nine time super bowl champ more gold than mr.t.More WOOOO than rick flair.More dick than john holmes.

The ring does not say it at all. What happend was the guy who made the ring took a mock print put some generals info on it and sentit out. if you look close it says generals and force on the ring. Not the blaze who was the team they beat.
On a side note real classy triggs. You cant stand the fact that another team is good in indy. I don't play but if i did it would never be for the tornadoes. You are a classless punk.

Why in the world someone would have so much hate as to start a rumor like this I have no idea but to me they are the one doing disrespect.
I have seen a ring for the Generals where this picture says National the General ring in reaity says
I.F.L. Bowl VII on the other side of the top of the ring it says Champions.
One one side of the ring is the players name and number in a helmet and on the other side of the ring it says Indiana Generals and has the championship game score with two football helmets.
This is what is wrong with semi-pro football all it takes is one person who doesn't have the facts and doesn't want to find out the facts to post something that isn't true and everyone jumps on it like they are experts.
I believe this was simply used a a motivational tool by a coach to show a team what they could be wearing should they win their league and accept an invitation and go play for a National Championship
They always say that sh*t always floats to the top well if you want to talk about disrespectful and classless then look no farther than this thread is was started because someone can't stand the fact that there is a new champion in Indy and they will say and do anything to try and tarnish them shame on you bigtriggs for posting a complete lie to try and make local competitor look bad.

big_triggs6
Thats just down right disrespectful...

Congratulations fellas, way to represent Indy… but really?

What a dumb bitch.

Learn motivation.

UUmmmm lol that is the design of are undeafted season ring for leauge play dumb ass's ... the pic is just a demo to see if ever1 liked the look... omg people get a life lol mark my words though " we the Generals will be 2011 National champs" Who has my back on this won? shit we have been workin this off season son!

I got ya goode.Get with us or get lost.We wont lose this year at all we wont get beat by anyone on the field.

what makes you think you will get invited to another trip to florida you done declined the first trip you guy were scared to play the warriors you will not have another undefeated season ever again

lima warrior fan:

Since you don't represent the team, if you are even a fan for that matter, let's let the Generals do them.

A bunch of people, myself included, have been all over the Generals. Obviously they must be doing something right to garner all of this attention. They won a championship, are a successful organization and play and beat who is put in front of them. I choose to leave it at that and wish them well in this upcoming season. Hope you get into the MSFL, think it would be a great fit.

I played in the IFL, the competition level was average, the facilities were below par. It is a developmental league and will make any above average team look great. Can't wait to see what the Generals do in a real league.