supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters 2011 Mustangs 2011

Well now that the truth is out and the Generals have announced that they are leaving the I.F.L what is in store for the Cutters and Mustangs two of the teams that figured to be championship contenders this year in the I.F.L.
This is a good move by the Generals they needed to move on and be challenged more on the field.

Re: Cutters 2011 Mustangs 2011

The cutters are well run and aren't running after a ring so they will probably leave the mustangs on the other hand will stay in hopes of winning an easy ring. Lol

Damn...The Mustang secret is out. Championship by Attrition. Call the jeweler of the Championship rings. Cancel their order. Postpone the parade. Tell President Obama that the Mustangs won't be showing up for their visit to the White House.

The Voice (Mike K)
Damn...The Mustang secret is out. Championship by Attrition. Call the jeweler of the Championship rings. Cancel their order. Postpone the parade. Tell President Obama that the Mustangs won't be showing up for their visit to the White House.

I'm quite positive that given the chance to be in a championship game by themselves the Mustangs would find some way to lose it. I mean come on 2008 it was in the bag only needed a few running plays and instead they throw the ball and wind up losing in the final seconds.

If you are not a member of the Mustang organization keep our name out of your mouth! It is not our fault all of these teams are leaving the IFL. We will play whoever when ever and if you have ever played us you know this. Sure we have lost some games in the past on some stupid mistakes but at least we can say that our players play hard and don't make excuses! Can any of you say you have never missed the postseason? We play hard whoever the opponent is and when were done you know you have played a football game!! And to the teams leaving for competition reasons, only one team won the ship last year! And to the Generals, good luck on your new league, its a shame we won't get to play you this year.

Stang 93
If you are not a member of the Mustang organization keep our name out of your mouth! It is not our fault all of these teams are leaving the IFL. We will play whoever when ever and if you have ever played us you know this. Sure we have lost some games in the past on some stupid mistakes but at least we can say that our players play hard and don't make excuses! Can any of you say you have never missed the postseason? We play hard whoever the opponent is and when were done you know you have played a football game!! And to the teams leaving for competition reasons, only one team won the ship last year! And to the Generals, good luck on your new league, its a shame we won't get to play you this year.

WORD !!!!!

3 yrs ago buddy. The Mustangs have alot of talent. I hope you eat your words.

3 years ago what?

Don't you guys know who these guys are??? There the classiest team in the IFL when everyone is looking!

Cutters and Mustangs are great organizations but what about the Wildcats?

This team is probably the most improved team that I have ever seen in a 3 year span and if they continue improving they could be very great this year.

Wildcats did beat your so called championship contenders, yet there are no mention of there team. Even though the wins vs both teams were not that impressive but they got the job done.

I got a feeling (haha Black Eye Peas really sucked!) that they will be improved and will be the team to beat.

my2cents

Good Luck to all the teams in Indiana!

08 when the Mustangs lost the championship Neil.

Who ever said anything about a championship?

Mike Craig..... who is that again? Oh yeah I remember the one who talks between seasons but yet to play a full season with any team in the IFL, and you have an opinion why????

Heres an opinion... maybe everyone should shut their pie holes and focus on the upcoming season...
I've never been opinionated haha, but whoever Mike Craig is, he should shut it too. Mustangs have made it to more champ. games then anyone in the league therefore they are contenders. The league has undergone changes, so their isn't a front-runner for the championship. All IFL teams should hold their bullshit comments and try to prove themselves this year. Nobody cares if you don't WIN!

Kurt Engelking

All I said was the Mustangs had alot of talent dude. I didn't put anybody down here in any way.

And I had surgery on my knee last year man, that's why you didn't see me against you guys.

Craig, you played with the Shamrock and quit cause you guys weren't winning any games. Than played for a team in the CRFL. Now I saw that you are playing for the Warriors. Until you "play" on a decent team, your opinion doesn't hold any value. Plus I've played against you and you really do suck.

No, I quit because the Friday before the Wolfpack game I had outpatient surgery on my knee. The Mustangs were the next week and that was it for the season. I went to play for the CRFL team about a month after that, so my knee was healed up. And once again, I'm not gonna put anyone down. So, keep hatin.

Mike Craig
No, I quit

You don't quit midseason due to injury then show up and play for someone else!

You don't derserve to play football!

Mike Craig @ IQUIT.COM
Mike Craig
No, I quit

You don't quit midseason due to injury then show up and play for someone else!

You don't derserve to play football!

WORD!!!!!!! {once again}

im not talking any crap by any means... but whats all this talk about the CUTTERs... and the MUSTANGS going to the "bowl" game already... i think you left the HITMEN out of the picture.. first year team..beating the blaze... making the playoffs.. losing to the wolfpack who were the number 1 team by a field goal... beating the crap out of the mustangs last season 34-9.....

im just stating the obvious facts, but why are you leaving them out of the picture...?

The Reason why is the team is filled with guys like you! Guys who would rather come on this site and talk about nothing instead of putting your time and focus on the hitmen. It sucks for the guys who are good people and players that get a bad rap forplaying with a bunch of jackasses like you. The Hurricanes would love to have those guys and do things the right way.

"ifl boy" stay off the website. this is what i talked about earlier this season during OTA's. Any team will find a way to turn whatever you say around as if you were/are talking trash. We will let them find out what the Hitmen are about this season. I learned the hard way last season. Stay off the message boards. You and every other HITMEN knows how hard we have been practicin'. Let your focus stay there.

LET THEM HATERS HATE. HATERS MADE US FAMOUS LAST SEASON.

Nick let me know who ifl boy is saturday would you, thanks Z

Z I'm not sure who ifl boy is.

Thanks anyway Nick, you know how I feel about the trash talkers, so if you are a member of the Hitmen ifl boy, you need to stop your mouth from write'n that check.