supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Madden 2010 Tourney

The Indiana Generals are holding a 2010 Madden (Xbox 360) Tournament Fundraiser on Saturday, February 26th. Tourney starts at NOON and costs $20 to enter. It will be held at Krazy St Grille: 404 East Thompson Road Indianapolis, IN 46227

Anyone that has any Madden skills or just wants to hang out is more than welcome to show up. Please sign up for the tourney by calling (317) 833-6046. Thank you in advance for your support! We will also be holding a 50-50 raffle as well. Come on out, get some drinks, get some good food, and play some football!

Prizes will be revealed by 11 a.m. day of the event.

64 spots left.

Tony Laws
Indiana Generals
President

Re: Madden 2010 Tourney

Please be there no later than 11:30 to register. Thanks again!

Re: Madden 2011 Tourney

Yo, I hope you bring your A game cause im takin this tourney over. Im the best. My record is 49-1. Eat it.

You all are in for an amazing show of Madden skill I'm coming in to take this by storm and the only way that anyone can stop me is by shooting me in the eyes with some pepper spray.
I want to start off with JT and finish with whoever is left at the end of the game if anyone scores on me it will be because I got bored and lost focus for s second. I will register as AIR552 just so you all will know it was me that kicked some major a$$.
On a serious note though this place is a great place to have this tournament and it should be a hell of a great time with some football crazies.

I will impose my will to all that I play. Give me the crown now cause I wont be beat. ~ The King

I recently went to Krazy's Bar and Grille and this place is badass! I cant wait for this Madden Tourney to happen! To anyone who has not been here, dont miss it. Except I am the Champ and will definately take home the $$$ win I win this tourney!

If you want to be the best, beat the best and thats ME!. Instead of Madden, call it I WIN, cause thats whats gonna happen. I show up, play the game, and I WIN! Good luck chumps.....your gonna need it!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

to the top