supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ifl season

i know the ifl had a meeting yesterday - where does the league stand? pick up any teams? i hope they didn't fold it would be a shame after some many great seasons

Re: ifl season

IFL is as healthy as ever. Six teams that are COMMITTED!!! League is locked. All teams will play home/away 10 game schedule. Will be an awesome year for the IFL.

so what teams are left in the ifl

the website list:
shamrocks, mustangs, hitmen, wildcats, cutters, and hurricanes

so it took for 8 teams to drop out of the IFL to get a 10 game season? doesn't make much sense to me. last year the league only had 8 regular season games, and i know that there were teams who played only 6 games. paid full league fees to get a janked 6 game season? no wonder so many teams left the IFL. now theres only 6 teams, and a 10 game schedule? that don't make NO DAMN SENSE.

Makes PERFECT sense. Each team plays each other twice, home and away. All teams make playoffs, with the top two getting buys. No garbage in the league. All teams are committed, well ran organizations. Sometimes you got to remove the trash to clean up your house!

yeah, you are right, all the teams that left were trash, garbage, horribly ran teams.

Gross, where did you guys go?

7-1, 5-3, 4-4, 3-5, 3-5, 1-7, = 23-25

YES SIR - WE TOOK OUT THE GARBAGE AND GOT A SUB .500 LEAGUE. YOUR BEST TEAM, BEST ORGANIZATION IS NOW THE WILDCATS - CONGRATS IFL

Ok let's all stop this I.F.L. bashing and rumor mill. The I.F.L. has six quality teams and they will have a good season the teams are all matched up pretty well and they all pretty much respect each other.
You know everyone on this board wanted the Generals gone and now they are and so are a few other I.F.L. teams.
You now have a league that has parity and should be an evenly matched league from top to bottom.
Yes there are some rivalry games now that won't take place.
NO Mustang vs Wolfpack not sure what the series record is for this rivalry but I'm sure it is pretty close to even and NO Cutters vs Generals and that is a damn shame for sure I'm sure the Cutters would like to improve on their 3-1 record against the G-men and 5-1 record overall against JT maybe just maybe these team could all meet in the middle for a jamboree sometime in the spring what a four team jamboree that would be.
The teams that have survived have done so because of good leadership and the league will be just fine.
Troy, Thomas, Sid, and Eric have many years of sweat and great times invested in this league and personally I think it will be just fine with six teams so lets stop all the talk and let everyone get ready to play some football.

just to clear it up, jt has only lost once to cutters. not the other way around.

JT has had all undefeated regular seasons. Also been in the championship every year he has coach. It was a good battle between Brent & JT but now that Brent is gone it's not the same.

Why must everyone on here bash each other and each team that makes THEIR own decisions? Teams left because they wanted to not because they were forced! We all need to remember that we all play the game for the same reason, because we LOVE it! Sure losing some teams does stink, mainly for the rivalry games, and seeing guys you have played against or even with at one time or another. I just hope everyone has a good clean season. And has for a sub .500 league, everyone starts the year 0-0!

you are right craft, hope we can somehow manange a game this year, always a pleasure to give you a hard time on the field, lol.....good luck this year buddy

INdaNO
Makes PERFECT sense. Each team plays each other twice, home and away. All teams make playoffs, with the top two getting buys. No garbage in the league. All teams are committed, well ran organizations. Sometimes you got to remove the trash to clean up your house!

Word !!!!!