supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are you ready?

What an offseason this has been!

The Generals were verbally crucified, thus moved to a better, more competitive league. Only time will tell how good they really are. I've seen the talent that roster has, and I feel they can run with almost anyone. Good luck Generals!

The IFL dropped from 14 to 6 teams. First off, good luck to the former IFL teams with whatever path your organization has chosen to take. Secondly, good luck to the IFL with your more competitive league. With the departure of the Generals, Blaze, and Wolfpack, the league is no longer "top heavy". The summer of 2011 shall prove to be a challenging, competitive year in the IFL.

John Jackson had a vision of creating a league for smaller market teams, thus creating the idea of the IOFL. Hats off to Wolf and JJ with their new 12-team CRFL. The Renegades return as defending champions, but several teams enter the league with their eyes on the final prize: a CRFL Championship. Best of luck to Wayne Wolf, JJ, and all members of the CRFL.

In closing, I have to say this message board has been entertaining throughout the offseason, to say the least. However, at times, it has been quite irritating, too. Remember, words only do so much. What matters is what happens on the field. Bad mouthing another team because you think they left a league for easy competition or because they couldn't hang with the "big boys", doesn't only show ignorance on your part, but also reflects on your team. Making threats about taking someone's knees out? Come on guys!

What's football about? Passion, Desire, and Sporsmanship. The semi-pro Passion Bucket is overflowing. The Desire is quite evident. The Sportsmanship, however, lacks.

If we can all work together, we can make 2011 the best year of semi-pro football we've ever seen!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL INDIANA, OHIO & MICHIGAN TEAMS IN 2011!

Re: Are you ready?

I gotta say that this has been one of the few posts I have read that sounds intelligent well thought out and respectful of everyone. I only wish they could all be this good.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

Thank you for your well wishes. We in the CRFL want to work hard to make this league a great place to play.
It is such a blessing and privilege to be involved with a game that we all love and are so passionate about. We hope to provide an opportunity for as many teams as possible who just want to play football. It is already shaping up to be a great season and we are looking forward to what the future holds.

The Offseason
What an offseason this has been!

The Generals were verbally crucified, thus moved to a better, more competitive league. Only time will tell how good they really are. I've seen the talent that roster has, and I feel they can run with almost anyone. Good luck Generals!

The IFL dropped from 14 to 6 teams. First off, good luck to the former IFL teams with whatever path your organization has chosen to take. Secondly, good luck to the IFL with your more competitive league. With the departure of the Generals, Blaze, and Wolfpack, the league is no longer "top heavy". The summer of 2011 shall prove to be a challenging, competitive year in the IFL.

John Jackson had a vision of creating a league for smaller market teams, thus creating the idea of the IOFL. Hats off to Wolf and JJ with their new 12-team CRFL. The Renegades return as defending champions, but several teams enter the league with their eyes on the final prize: a CRFL Championship. Best of luck to Wayne Wolf, JJ, and all members of the CRFL.

In closing, I have to say this message board has been entertaining throughout the offseason, to say the least. However, at times, it has been quite irritating, too. Remember, words only do so much. What matters is what happens on the field. Bad mouthing another team because you think they left a league for easy competition or because they couldn't hang with the "big boys", doesn't only show ignorance on your part, but also reflects on your team. Making threats about taking someone's knees out? Come on guys!

What's football about? Passion, Desire, and Sporsmanship. The semi-pro Passion Bucket is overflowing. The Desire is quite evident. The Sportsmanship, however, lacks.

If we can all work together, we can make 2011 the best year of semi-pro football we've ever seen!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL INDIANA, OHIO & MICHIGAN TEAMS IN 2011!

^^^^^^^^^^
||||||||||

cosign