supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super Bowl

How about some friendly conversation? Whos winning this weekend?

Re: Super Bowl

As a Cowboys fan, it kills me to see the Steelers on our field playing for the championship. I'm not a huge fan of either, but I'd prefer to see Aaron Rodgers holding the trophy at the end of the night.

Pack 27 Pitt 20

Haha glad to hear from a fellow cowboys fan! If they are going to be in our stadium I would like to see the NFC win. And I like the whole 6th seed underdog thing. And the nickname is cool too!! haha Go 'Pack!

Been a Steelers fan since the 70's. Greene, Lambert, Harris, Swan, Blount, etc. I'll be waving my "Myron Cope's Official Terrible Towel" while cheering for the black & gold this Sunday. No reasoning involved! Just because.

Steelers 30
Packers 12

(0 - 2 is my square in the pool this year.)

I'll go oout on a limb and write that the team making the fewest turnovers will win. THAT tired cliche should generate some discussion!

How you doing, #9

WHATS UP WHATS UP MY FELLOW COWBOYS FANS..HAHA THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE N THE SEMI PRO NATION. WELL I GOT THE PACKERS WINING THE SUPER BOWL DUE TO THEM BEATN THE COWBOYS AND THEY ARE FROM NFC. PACKER WILL WIN 24-20, BEEN MY PREDICTION FOR A WEEK N A HALF NOW. IM MAD THAT THE COWBOYS WONT BE PLAYING BUT THE STEELERS OFFENSE IS OVER RATED BUT THEY DO PLAY HIT U N THE MOUTH D JUST LIKE THE PACKERS AND THE PACKERS O AINT OVER RATED SO I THINK THE PACK SNEAK A WIN OUT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS IN THE OFFSEASON N GOOD LUCK TO THE PRE AND REGULAR SEASON AND EVERYONE PLAY INJURY FREE.

REVOLUTION QB/WR
DARRYL GOODWIN

Either way it goes, it should be a good game!

Good luck Goodwin, see the you on the field this summer!

Chad Walters
Midwest Force

Ain't nothing worse than a bunch of cowboy fans..........haha, hey you guys said you were going to be in the superbowl this year, I bet they are, sitting right up there in jerry's clubhouse, watching the game. Go skins...................

gross

Am I the only packers fans on the forum! Sorry bout all you cowboys fans, hopefully youll teach your children better!

This game is even everywhere it matters, offense, and defensive. Special teams gives the return edge to the steelers, but kicking wise goes to the packers. My pick is obviously the packers in the final 5 mins.

Pack -27
Steelers- 26

Let's not hate on the Cowboys!! haha And gross c'mon I don't even have a good response to you being a redskins fan.. makes me sick hahaha.. blaze gm im doing pretty good, hows everything going in Blaze Land?

Regardless of the outcome of the super bowl, as a defensive player I am excited to see 2 of the top notch defenses battling it out on the big day.

And as far as all the crap talk is going on in this forum....OJ... Supa, please take care of this!