supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Naptown Scorpions Join GDFL

Naptown Scorpions Join have also joined the GDFL!!!! http://www.naptownscorpions.org

HOOSIER DIVISION

Naptown Scorpions
Indianapolis Tornadoes
Indianapolis Saints
Chicago Wolverines

BLUEGRASS DIVISION

Derby City Thunder
Kentucky Wolverines
Hoptown Crusaders
River City Raptors

Re: Naptown Scorpions Join GDFL

What's the over and under on how many of these teams forfeit/fold?

I'm going to go with 3.

I LOVE HATERS KEEP SHOWING LOVE!!!!!

hey charles, if you would do your research, or even a background check or two like you say you do, you would find out that the same groups of people have ran team after team, year after year into the ground. my bet, one team folds, joins the other, and the tornadoes will once again have three forfeits this year.

You have made it clear that this isn't a semi-pro league your assembling, that it's MINOR LEAGUE football. OK, i believe ya, but why the hell do you then continue to post on every god damn semi pro board in the nation. go out, pay someone out if the thousands of dollars your league has coming in and get your OWN message board. Hell its become the God Damn Football League , he's posting useless crap no one cares about again.

semi-pro fan
hey charles, if you would do your research, or even a background check or two like you say you do, you would find out that the same groups of people have ran team after team, year after year into the ground. my bet, one team folds, joins the other, and the tornadoes will once again have three forfeits this year.

You have made it clear that this isn't a semi-pro league your assembling, that it's MINOR LEAGUE football. OK, i believe ya, but why the hell do you then continue to post on every god damn semi pro board in the nation. go out, pay someone out if the thousands of dollars your league has coming in and get your OWN message board. Hell its become the God Damn Football League , he's posting useless crap no one cares about again.

A Semi-pro fan Dude Ban yourself lol!!! How are you going to be mad at our League for keeping the semi-pro world informed about "The Greatest Minor Pro Football League ever Created" I could understand your point if this site was attached to a League Site but last time i checked this was an open forum!!! Also i have been around for along time so its not like I'm new to this. So to answer your question about research i probably no more about any team in your area then you do. But OUR GOAL IS TO DEVELOP players,coaches and owners as well as organizations. That is why we are THE GDFL!!!!

So to answer your question about research i probably no more about any team in your area then you do.

yep and that is why you backed the jay county panthers

keep telling everyone how good you are - how your the best thing ever - it will just make your #fail that much more epic

Some friends of mine that I played with last year are playing for the Scorpions and Saints. I wish them the best of luck. I hope there are no forfeits, that would be the most frustrating thing. I'm here to play football with my friends, not add a Forfeit W to my record. I'll never forget the ass kicking I got at the Glass Bowl in Toledo last year, but I would take that over a forfeit any day.

Good luck and I hope gridiron and the GDFL has done there work, this could be a great season for the GDFL or it could be a quick decline. I never want to see fellow football players not get a chance to play a game, so good luck!

Whoa! There are some haters out there. Keep thinking big Coach Thompson... we willing to do whatever we gotta do to help them Scorpions (or who ever else) be successfull in the GDFL - "No Risk, No Reward" to be the greatest there will always be a level of disbelief / doubt / haterism from those who are visionless and have no ambition at all. The GDFL is built to be a "Business"... travel, for us, is at an all time low this year, that means (for the Tornados) morale is at an all time high. The Tornados is built to be a business as well... In oder for us to be successfull - we're depending on our division mates to be successfull as well.. I wouldn't trade that for nothin... Tornados support, not only the GDFL, but all of its members - as the GDFL and it's member support us.

This message board never ceases to disappoint me...

Well said!! It should be that way for all leagues and teams! Without competition there are no games and we wouldnt be able to play this game! Why would anyone want only one successful team when there could be many?

big_triggs6
Whoa! There are some haters out there. Keep thinking big Coach Thompson... we willing to do whatever we gotta do to help them Scorpions (or who ever else) be successfull in the GDFL - "No Risk, No Reward" to be the greatest there will always be a level of disbelief / doubt / haterism from those who are visionless and have no ambition at all. The GDFL is built to be a "Business"... travel, for us, is at an all time low this year, that means (for the Tornados) morale is at an all time high. The Tornados is built to be a business as well... In oder for us to be successfull - we're depending on our division mates to be successfull as well.. I wouldn't trade that for nothin... Tornados support, not only the GDFL, but all of its members - as the GDFL and it's member support us.

This message board never ceases to disappoint me...

Triggs - No one cares. How many forfeits will be in the GDFL this year total - Id say a minimum of 20. Good job guys. By the end of the year it will be the Tornados alone in their division and the will be crowned Hoosier Division Champs! Congrats of the Championship, oh wait nope I take that back. Maybe that league needs to look at the quality of organizations instead of bringing in all the "Sisters of the Poor" and hope that they dont drown. Hope you are good at giving swimming lessons.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!