south could be up for grabs

Playoffs
Round 1
Cardinals 14 Renegades 35
Blitz 20 Revolution 21
Stallions 31 Raiders 28
Force 42 Crush 14

Indy Championship:
Renegades 21 Revolution 28 (game to watch if I'm correct)

Ohio Championship:
Force 35 Stallions 14

CRFL Championship
Force 21 Revolution 17

Lets not get salty because of the picks. After all its only February. Things can always change

Re: CRFL Preseason Rankings!

just keep thinking the warriors can not compete you might just have to say what just happen here at the end of the season

top 5
1. Force 10-0
2. Revolution 9-1
3. Cardinals 8-2
4. Renegades 7-3
5. Raiders 7-3
rest will be fighting for .500 seasons

Here's what I think will happen...

Indiana
1. Revolution, South Champ, 8-2
2. Cardinals, North Champ, 7-3
3. Renegades, Wild Card, 7-3
4. Warriors, Wild Card, 6-4

Revolution v Warriors
Winner: Revolution, 42-14

Cardinals v Renegades
Winner: Cardinals, 35-28

Indiana Championship
Revolution v Cardinals
Winner: Cardinals, 20-14

Ohio
1. Stallions, South Champ, 8-2
2. Force, North Champ, 8-2
3. Raiders, Wild Card, 6-4
4. Crush, Wild Card, 5-5

Stallions v Crush
Winner: Stallions, 38-10

Force v Raiders
Winner: Force, 14-0

Ohio Championship
Stallions v Force
Winner: Force, 21-20

CRFL Championship
Cardinals (9-3) v Force (10-2)
Winner: Cardinals, 25-19

Again, this is only February, guys. Things could change drastically! It's just fun to sit here and predict how the season will play out! Good luck to ALL teams!

AITE SO IT SEEMS DAT YALL THINK DA CRFL IS GNA B TOP HEAVY DIS YR. ERYONE PICK SAME TEAMS TO WIN DA SHIP. NO ONE PICKIN DA UNDERDOGS TO DO SHH. JUS WAIT. DIS YR GON B FUN YALL!

SEE YALL ON DA FIELD IN JULY

ON DA FIELD
AITE SO IT SEEMS DAT YALL THINK DA CRFL IS GNA B TOP HEAVY DIS YR. ERYONE PICK SAME TEAMS TO WIN DA SHIP. NO ONE PICKIN DA UNDERDOGS TO DO SHH. JUS WAIT. DIS YR GON B FUN YALL!

SEE YALL ON DA FIELD IN JULY

whos your pick then?

SHH I AINT NEED TA MAKE NO PICKS. WELL SEE WHO B HOLDIN DAT TROPHIE AT DA END OF DA YR!

This just in. . .

The CRFL has voted unanimously to forego a trophy for the championship winning team this year and use the funds for grammar and speech lessons for some our less verbally gifted athletes.

We are happy about our new partnership with the
School for Theraputic Utilization and Promtion of Intelligible Diction

Or as we like to call it S.T.U.P.I.D. for short!

hahaha

glad i'm not the only one who's irritated by complete illiteracy.

LMBAO!!

we comin!

v1p3r5
we comin!

hows the smoke breaks between plays going for ya?

DON'T WORRY ABOUT OUR PRACTICES! WE'RE PLAYIN 'JOKES' ANYWAYS! WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN TEAM CHUMP

You spelled your name like my teenage daughter would do hers. How cute.

I've seen people predicting on here, I thought I would jump into this circle of irrelevancy and make a prediction that means absolutely nothing in March.

Here's goes!

Indiana Teams
1. Renegades - Defending champs, but it's always hard to repeat. Target is set.
2. Revolution - Spradlin will have his team ready to roll. As long as he's not playing QB.. My pick to win Indiana Conference.
3. Cardinals - Lots of talent in Fort Wayne, Cards should be loaded with athletes and ready to play ball.
4. Warriors - South Bend area packed with several teams and talent, but I see Warriors fielding a competitive team, not necessarily at a championship caliber though.
5. Patriot - Early word is they're struggling with numbers, but history shows they have the ability of running with the best.
6. Blitz - I predict they'll show up week in and week out ready to play ball. With that said, I see them bringing up the rear of the CRFL.

Ohio Teams
1. Force - One of the more established teams in the league, and coming off a disappointing debut season in the IFL, the Force will bring it every week.
2. Stallions - Loaded with talent, should give Force a run for their money for Ohio Championship, if not win it all.
3. Raiders - Coming off a successful year and adding key players for this season, they should produce an exciting on-field product.
4. Crush - Very intriguing team in New Carlisle. Not very familiar with the talent level in that area, so they could surprise.
5. Dark Knights - Ability of producing a competitive team. I think numbers hurt them in the long run. If not for Vipers, they finish last.
6. Vipers - Very young, need development. I predict they win 1 or 2 games, but overall a lowly season in their portion of Miami County.

Indiana Title Game
Revolution vs Cardinals

Revolution: 24-10

Ohio Title Game
Force vs Stallions

Force: 31-28

CRFL Title Game
Force vs Revolution

Revolution: 31-30

Ohio:
Vipers
Stallions
Knights
Force
Crush

Indy:
Renegades
Warriors
Cards
Blitz
Revolution
Pats

nuff said

this has to b a viper player to say that they gonna win the ohio division..lmao..god luck wit comin close to beating the force over there. I have played against them and they are a good tough team to play with and doesnt play dirty. But I see the cardinals or the revolution wining indiana and force or stallions winning in ohio. but its only march. time will tell when we the season starts and we will see what teams have been bustn there ass

wait one minute ash roth where do the raiders fall in your rankings

crfl
this has to b a viper player to say that they gonna win the ohio division..lmao..god luck wit comin close to beating the force over there. I have played against them and they are a good tough team to play with and doesnt play dirty. But I see the cardinals or the revolution wining indiana and force or stallions winning in ohio. but its only march. time will tell when we the season starts and we will see what teams have been bustn there ass

i almost agreed with you that this HAD to be a viper player, until i realized everything was spelled correctly!

u want to say this must be a vipers player but really look at all the other predictions they must all be revolution players cuz there in the ship in most of the picks and have nevered played a game yet lol if they look like the talent they had in the 7 on 7 far from the ship lol!!!

and look what the talent the renegades have. u act like yaw team is the shit or something. nootttt!!! yaw fight at almost all yaw practices is from what i hear and yaw real talent dont even wanna play wit yaw no more. yaw won the ship only because the pirates fell apart and yaw got a few key peices of theirs. but do u honestly think yaw really gonna get back to the ship..lol hell no

There needs to be a rule on this board where the grammar has to be at least half way understandable. Dont have to be perfect, but at least make it look like you have some common sence.

My name is Jeremy Bell #14 a former Pirate. I will say this. Football is a game that is played on the field and inbetween the white lines, not on a white message board. The fact remains that the former Pirate players should have already by now accepted what happend as a result of our actions last year which caused our team to be broken up. That is over and done with get over it. I personally held was mad but moved on. The Renegades and Revolution both have shown class by not bashing each other on this board until now. I hope that this is one of the best games in the CRFL this season. I also want to say this, people need to quit bashing each other period on this board. No matter what level of college or what kind of degree you have. Some people are different and this world is a free world and people can talk how they want to. This is exactly what is wrong with the world today everybody hatin on one another instead of helping. I hope both squads show class and not bash each other on this board I have friends on both and I know both teams are better than that and settle it on the field. Anybody want to bash me fine waiste your time its like water off a ducks back. Thank Ya'll

who ever u get ur facts from is stupid and u sound stupid ur self we havent lost anyone but two recivers that went to the saints and we didnt fight at all at pratice and the guys that came from the pirates came are third game stupid ass before the pirates started to fall apart and we will see who wins the ship this year!!!We had a good season last year and won the ship unlike the pirates and hope to do it again this year, so get ur facts staight before u start talkin and if this is a revolution player i cant wait to play u guys this year

im sorry but u were the champs of a league that at the time was a peewee league w 5 teams so u guys r jv champs to us hahahahaha but crfl now is on the rise so congrats to league for that but u know every real championship team has to have a follower lol and at that last time i checked its preseason rankings get over it

WHOEVER YOU ARE "GENERALS PLAYER" THANKS FOR NOT COMING ON HERE AND TALKING TRASH ABOUT THE CRFL. I'M GLAD YOU, UNLINE MANY OTHERS, REALIZE THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT TIERS OF TEAMS, THE GENERALS BEING WAY HIGHER UP THAN THE CRFL TEAMS. YOU GUYS MADE A MOVE TO ANOTHER LEAGUE FOR A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE CRFL GREW TO MAKE IT MORE CHALLENGING FOR THEIR MEMBER TEAMS.

AS FOR THE REVOLUTION/RENEGADES BEEF GOIN ON HERE, DON'T LET THIS GET OUT OF HAND. IT'S TRASH TALKING BETWEEN TWO GUYS, NOT THE TEAMS AS A WHOLE. DON'T LET THESE GUYS RUIN WHAT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME WHEN THEY MEET. I KNOW THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN COMMENTS MADE CONCERNING MOTIVES FOR SEVERAL PLAYERS COMPETING IN THAT GAME, AND I'D HATE TO SEE SOMETHING BREAK OUT ON THE FIELD.

ALL THESE PRESEASON RANKINGS ARE JUST A FUN WAY TO GET READY FOR THE SEASON, DON'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY. SOME TEAMS HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN PRACTICE YET! LET'S MAKE THIS 2011 SEASON A GREAT ONE! IT ALL BEGINS WITH OFF THE FIELD SPORTSMANSHIP! LEAVE THE WORDS TO A MINIMUM, AND LET YOUR ON FIELD PRODUCT DO THE TALKING!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS YEAR! AND TO THE RENEGADES, YOU'VE GOT A TARGET ON YOUR BACK AS DEFENDING CHAMPS AND I KNOW YOU'LL BE MORE THAN READY TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE. IT'LL BE FUN!

As a member of the Force, we appreciate the confidence that everyone has in us, that is a great show of respect, and we're honored. However, with that being said, I will say that the Force's preseason ranking does not have a number, or a "place." We would like to just be 0-0 for now, and not be hyped. We have work to do just like everyone else. Regardless if you have talented athletes, great coaching, or cohesiveness, this time of year is where the work in the offseason will show, and will convey to us as a team what we need to work on.

We've set the bar high for ourselves, just like I'm hoping everyone else has as well. With that being said, EVERY team has some athletes, whether it's Ft.Wayne, or Park Layne, each team has different strengths and weaknesses. The Force understands how it feels to get kicked in the teeth as we did last year a time, or two. I hope everyone has enjoyed their offseason and I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the field this season, and if all goes according to plan, the playoffs.

How can u have preseason rankings, when the pre-season hasn't started?

Actually the pre-season has already started !! Just by defintion alone.. pre meaning before ..... so if these predicitons and rankings are made before the season actually starts then that would make them PRE-SEASON RANKINGS!!!!! gotta love that public school education!!!!!