supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rivalry

i see on the wolfpack web site that they have a bye week on june 4th i suggest the kc mustangs continue the rivalry and schedule a non-league game with them can't imagine the ifl would start that early

Re: rivalry

i was thinkin somethin like that, i think we owe em some payback for last year lol and everybody knows the games are a good time so why not

Suggestion
i see on the wolfpack web site that they have a bye week on june 4th i suggest the kc mustangs continue the rivalry and schedule a non-league game with them can't imagine the ifl would start that early

Why? Why risk the possibility of injuries just to satisfy a bunch of trash talking in the preseason? One injury to key players from either team could ruin the teams chances at Championships (or even a chance to travel to Oz, or Atlantis, or wherever that Mythical Championship is held).

Not worth it in a pre season BS game. Besides those who have a big spoon and like to stir the pot won't show up to see it even if was free.

All viewpoints expressed in the posting are the opinion of a babbling idiot and are not necessarily the views or opinion OF management, their sponsors or advertisers. HAVE A GREAT DAY

lol mike are you so against it because u also wanted to jump on their bandwagon and be apart of the wolfpack? are you pissed that you have to stay with us and the mustangs even tho we havent been able to compete with them. i like the idea and yea we would love to have some revenge.. but dont try talking us players out of it when you as the "announcer" shouldnt get ur tongue tied to hardly anything.. especially when your not a very damn good announcer to begin with. instead of looking for new teams or staying with us.. just retire!

Cool... I have a fan. I feel special now.
See you Saturday at the combine.

old santy and the stangs are to scared aparently its alright to play preseason games just not against the wolf pack. hope the real mustangs show you how to run a class organization while they whip your tail

gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen, the mustangs are allowed to choose who they want to play in the preseason as we chose to move leagues. do i want this game, oh yeah, i do. i love playing the mustangs, didn't get to last year, knee surgery, remember. me and mike are friends, but i do think this game should happen. i do play this game to win championships, but i also play to play in some great games, and i always think both our teams get amped up to play each other. i hope this happens, i really do.

Couldnt say it any better gross. Except I was able to play in both games last year! haha

and you suck... whit done owned you

Haha ya I remember that...

mustang 4 life
and you suck... whit done owned you

funny how someone can go 0-2 against a team and still "own" somebody hahaha kyle all you gotta say is scoreboard not just once last season but twice :)

At first I was a bit sad to see that we won't play the wolfpack this yea but after thinking about it I changed my mind. I have some good friends that play on the wolfpack and I wish them the best. Playing a balls out preseason game does neither team any good. Also if either team had a huge interest in this it would have been set up awhile go. I personally would rather play new and different teams in the preseason.

3 your terrible. 9 your no good either. whit owned u and all the dbs regardless of losing the game. lmao marsh you think ur good cuz u made the all league team but can u not realize it was a pity vote for you to make it. having help from coach daddy had tons to do with it i gurantee. ur a scrub and would be a reserve for our defensive back squad. i wish the wolfpack luck as they move leagues.

stang
3 your terrible. 9 your no good either. whit owned u and all the dbs regardless of losing the game. lmao marsh you think ur good cuz u made the all league team but can u not realize it was a pity vote for you to make it. having help from coach daddy had tons to do with it i gurantee. ur a scrub and would be a reserve for our defensive back squad. i wish the wolfpack luck as they move leagues.

in the 2 games whit played the wolfpack he was 22 for 57 2 ints 3 passes broke up and only 1 TD so stang were you even watchin the same game cause them numbers arent owning anybody!!! numbers dont lie you obviously do glad i could clear that up :)

Its would be nice love the rivalry that goes back to the Longhorn days not sure like everyone else has stated if it would be worth it because both teaams know we play each other hard whenever we face and the risk is not greater than some bragging rights. With that said: I have some old college teammates with the Stang and hell we all like a little smack talk back and forth it would be fun and a great game too. Just think right now both teams are focus on a BIGGER PRIZE right now!!!!!1 Can You Dig It!!!!!!
awwwwwwuuuuuuuuuh SayMyName3Times
jfears80 WP
So U can dance with the Devil in the pell moon light.....