supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TORNADOS played the SAINTS saturday

Saturday the Indianapolis tornados played the Indianapolis saints in a great battle lots of fight in pride in this one. Tornados been one of the best teams in years so u would think the game would been a blow out but no! The saints played well. They could have been the better team but the mistakes they made. Both team have strong defenses in great line backers. On the other side the saints offense line got the size to be good but seen to do bad doing the pass rush plays the center , left guard in left tackle play very well but the weak points of the line is the right side . The tornados in the saints play 2times this year .so I think there both take a game a 1-1. Tornados played like a championship team. In the saints played very well for it to be there first year in had lots a number on players . Great coaching means great team in this is what these teams have. I will be posting post game ad for lots of teams so look for the semi pro fan

Re: TORNADOS played the SAINTS saturday

Saturday the Indianapolis tornados played the Indianapolis saints in a great battle, lots of fight and pride in this one. Tornados have been one of the best teams for years so you would think the game would of been a blow out but no! The Saints played well. They could have been the better team but made to many mistakes. Both team have a strong defenses and great linebackers. On the other side of the ball, the saints offensive line has the size to be good but did bad in pass protection. On rush plays the center,left guard & left tackle played very well. The weak points of the line are the RG & RT. The tornados and the saints play two times this year. I think both teams take a game, splitting the series 1-1. The Tornados played like a championship team. The saints played very well for a first year team. Also have a lot of players. Great coaching means great team, & this is what these two teams have. I will do some reporting on a few games this year so look out for me.

This is a little cleaned for the fans.
Damn I thought I was bad lol.
I have been gone for a while and this is what I come back too .

If I not mistaken, this game isn't schedule till June 4th. The tornadoes website still shows they are playing the gladiators this Sat. Has something changed?

everybody knos u suck so keep off my ads then

no they played the saints the saturday that just pass

no this wasn't really a game more of an opportunity for both teams to work out kinks before regular season.In other news the Revolution (CRFL) did step up to the plate and played the Pickerington Wildcats of the (GDFL) Wildcats 37 vs Revolution 0

Thank you Charles, I was not aware of either game. Does the GDFL have a place they report all the score for the teams in their league each week?

We only report Regular Season Games which will be placed on our standings page.

Of course you only report league games gridiron4life cause you don't want everyone to see how poorly your teams do in out of league competition. Funny how you post the pickerington score, but none of the losses your teams took the very same day? GDFL has some good teams, but you present it to be so much more than what it is. Oh, that's right you challenged all the midwest teams from other leagues to drive all the way to memphis tennessee in the pre-season to play some of your southern teams-what a level playing ground!

Gridiron4life do listen to that hater the 4 of the top 5 team from Indianapolis r in your league so u r doing a good job the tornados is a great team in the saints r great team also with lot of players in this a national league not a local league not like y'all lil league plus the naptown scorpions r a good up in coming team.

4 of the best 5? So I can start up a team, not play a game yet, and be considered one of the best teams in the city?

So what team do u play for ?

How many teams does Indy have these days?

2011 Indianapolis Semi-Pro Teams

GDFL: Indianapolis Tornadoes (6-7 years)
GDFL: Indianapolis Saints (First year Team)(Former Yellowjacktets, Warriors)
GDFL: Naptown Scorpions (First year team - failed to start last year)
MSFL: Indiana Generals (7 years)
CRFL: Indy Renegades (2 years)

Directly outside of Indianapolis
eMCFL: Indiana Mustangs (22 years) (Noblesville)

For correct Semipro Fan - there are only three GDFL teams in Indiana. Who do fans think are the best teams in Indianapolis, check back tomorrow for the answer.