supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renegades VS Panthers

Renegades VS Panthers this Saturday at 3pm

Re: Renegades VS Panthers

THE PANTHERS WAS SCARED TO GO AGAINST THE CHAMPS FROM ANOTHER LEAGUE. THEY WAS SCARED TO GET BEAT. THEY SOME SUCKERS.

thats funny cause the renegades have backed out of anything with the generals so they in turn must also be scared of champs from another league, must be suckers

Let me clear this up for everyone out there. The Panthers were not scared to play us. Due to the floodings that have happened recently their field was flooded and I have verified that along with the damage that has been done to many of the residents homes. The game that was supposed to take place between us and the Panthers is being rescheduled for a later date. The Renegades and the Generals were never scheduled to have a game or a scrimmage played. There was never an agreement made, so therefore we did not back out of anything. I speak for everyone on my team, when I say that we Aint Scared to Play Anyone! Were all grown men that play and coach football for free, because we love it. To both of the fellas that were involved with this post, please get the facts straight before you decide to talk about something that you know absolutely nothing about. Post your names next time, own up to the S--t that came out of your mouth.