supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REVO VS TORNADOES

I'd like to thank the tornadoes for offering us a pre-season game, especially since so many teams have turned us down. For a young team made up of a lot of rookies, it was experience well needed.

Now to the bitch ass persons who stole my teammates money, phones, and cameras out of the locker room while we were on the field between the start of the 4th quarter and the end of the game, real classy. Pissing on our clothes were a nice added touch.

Re: REVO VS TORNADOES

Wow, that's pretty unreal that someone would do that. That is absolutely uncalled for and I hope there's prosecution involved.

Just to clear up the rummer mill. I was the only person that talked to the Indianapolis Police department when I filled the police report. So with that said if you have any questions about the what occurred feel free to email me. Regrettably some people have no respect for other peoples property.

Absolutely ridiculous something like this would happen. We're all out here to have fun. We've got enough to worry about on the field, now we need someone guarding all our personal belongings off the field too? It really is a shame. Good luck in finding out who did this.

Chad Walters
Midwest Force #40

It is sad, but unfortunately this has been part of the game for a long time....
I have been in a few games where this has happen and it has happend in League Championships games in Multiple leagues....

I tell my players to leave your stuff locked in your car and if possible put your stuff in a bag and take it to the sidelines....

We lock our locker rooms which at times can be a pain if a player has to go to the locker room before half or before the game ends because you have to find the custodian, but I would rather have to do that than players getting robbed...

Yeah that's why when we (Indiana Generals) use to play at Arlington HS (where this incident occured) I always kept my stuff with me or locked up in my car. At least if its on the sideline with me I can keep a close eye on it.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Real talk...and I shared this with a Revolution player yesterday. That sounds personal. What "thief" has time or the want to piss on somebodies clothes? Usually a "thief" hit they lick and gets outta dodge. Right? I mean this whole thing sounds too personal. Sorry the Revolution have to deal with this. They are some cool cats. Had fun on Saturday.

MP48

Really sorry to hear that this went down. I'm inclined to agree with two important posts above:

1. This is unfortunate, but relatively rare, thankfully. We all know that many of the fields we have access to are not in the best neighborhoods and of course we should all be prudent-- but also:

2. I think there is something to the idea that this is a part of some kind of personal beef. Let me be CLEAR that I am not suggesting that any of what was done was okay under ANY circumstances. I mention this only in that it may help lead to the person or persons responsible.

Finally, just a word to remember that the vast majority of folk involved with this game in general and the men on the field in particular are good men who would never support that kind of behavior, let alone be involved with it.

That said, let's hope these asshats get tracked down and folk get their stuff back- at least.

I was wondering if the revolution could shed some light as to wether or not you figured out who stole your belongings? To my understanding you were quick to blame the renegades since there is still some bad blood with John Jackson! (does anybody have anything good to say about this guy-- besides the teammates he has brain washed this season)Please let us all know if and who may had done this. Rumor has it that it was some high school kids?

Curious,

First please stop trying to stir crap up under a anonymous name. John Jackson had nothing to do with this event and the only people that have bad things to say about him are from the former pirates which if you haven't heard have been gone for a year now. If you take the time to read the post above I was the only person that spoke with the police on the matter (sounds like your a little worried that they did have cameras to check). The IMPD is working on it and I have not got any new updates yet. According to them it could take some time. No one implemented any one person or team, period. It was also turned into the IPS school insurance. It is unfortunate that this took place but thats the way the world works now days dumb people doing even dumber things.
Now with that being said if you have any questions feel free to contact me, if not don't worry about it. It will be taken care of in due time.

Jack Spradlin

I can assure you nobody was looking to blame anybody else other than the Renegades when the event first took place. I will tell the honest truth. I was at this game and on my way from the stadium got a call from the Revolution team members that I am friends with who asked me if we had anything to do with it because the players from the Tornados had told the Revolution players that they saw people with yellow and green and red and black and someone with a blue shirt coming from The Rev, locker room. We were all there in our Renegade equipment. As soon as I heard of this contacted our owners plus our coach and conducted our own investigation. We knew it was not us personally but we were not sure it was not another Renegade so before saying NO it was not us we asked and found that nobody from our team was involved. If anybody is found to have anything taken that will be dealt with. The Renegades do not support any action such as this and if ANY player is ever involved in any action such as this no matter who you are YOU are done. We want to represent Semi pro and every team well. We already have enough obstacles to overcome attempting to find a place to play from previous players actions.. I hope whoever did do this is brought to justice there just simply is no place for this type of events in our game!!!! Dave Clawson said it best I hope you lock your stuff up or keep it on the sidelines with you. We lock our car doors, our houses, lock up our bikes when we walk into a building why would one not lock up would could amount to thousands lost? Keep in mind we all have the same common goal and nobody in semi pro should represent this game this way or anything of the sort!!!! The Renegades will not and would not allow this to happen. Squash all the BS talk with JJ. The Renegades hold no personal grudge against the Revolution. Hell most people do not even know who each other are. The ones from the Pirates like myself do but other people along with the Semi Pro board I am sure is tired of hearing all this BS about JJ. Let the man live damn, he has stayed off the boards talkin and is trying to help Jack run that team, once again Jack I apologise anything of the sort occured!
Jeremy Bell
CB/QB Renegades

Jeremy Bell Renegade #14
I can assure you nobody was looking to blame anybody else other than the Renegades when the event first took place. I will tell the honest truth. I was at this game and on my way from the stadium got a call from the Revolution team members that I am friends with who asked me if we had anything to do with it because the players from the Tornados had told the Revolution players that they saw people with yellow and green and red and black and someone with a blue shirt coming from The Rev, locker room. We were all there in our Renegade equipment. As soon as I heard of this contacted our owners plus our coach and conducted our own investigation. We knew it was not us personally but we were not sure it was not another Renegade so before saying NO it was not us we asked and found that nobody from our team was involved. If anybody is found to have anything taken that will be dealt with. The Renegades do not support any action such as this and if ANY player is ever involved in any action such as this no matter who you are YOU are done. We want to represent Semi pro and every team well. We already have enough obstacles to overcome attempting to find a place to play from previous players actions.. I hope whoever did do this is brought to justice there just simply is no place for this type of events in our game!!!! Dave Clawson said it best I hope you lock your stuff up or keep it on the sidelines with you. We lock our car doors, our houses, lock up our bikes when we walk into a building why would one not lock up would could amount to thousands lost? Keep in mind we all have the same common goal and nobody in semi pro should represent this game this way or anything of the sort!!!! The Renegades will not and would not allow this to happen. Squash all the BS talk with JJ. The Renegades hold no personal grudge against the Revolution. Hell most people do not even know who each other are. The ones from the Pirates like myself do but other people along with the Semi Pro board I am sure is tired of hearing all this BS about JJ. Let the man live damn, he has stayed off the boards talkin and is trying to help Jack run that team, once again Jack I apologise anything of the sort occured!
Jeremy Bell
CB/QB Renegades

we want to represent semi pro well? judging by the events of the turkey bowl in muncie last november, that's very apparant. you guys are nothing short of classy! over/under 3 fights this year involving Renegades.. any takers?

Put you real name Mr. Cover Up! Quit being a bitch and put your real name Just leave the revolution bs alone we didnt do it and if they think we really did then I guess when we play later on this year we'll have alot of fun. 3 fights really you must have been 1 of those bitches that tried to hit our coach from behind with his helmt at the turkey bowl! I believe anyone of you guys that get on here would have stuck up for his coach too! QUIT HATING

acc mr bowman no one is blaming no one at this point on revolution it sounds like they were in the right to ask questions i mean someone did say someone wearing yellow and green was walking out i mean its not wrong to ask but it sounds really like they havent pointed even one finger at anyone so i just think this needs to b dropped and let the investigation just play out

Just wandering what ever Happend with the IPD "INVESTIGATION" into your stolen property. Were any suspects ever found? Did the Video tapes show who stole anything? Just wandering we never heard back about who stole the goods. Just wandering if the IPD "Investigation" netted ne clues lol.

It was an inside job, meaning that the neighborhood villians target the stadium because they know the lockerooom door doesn close and lock properly. Sane year, same senario, the Scorpions played the Saints and shared the same lockers that the REVO had... same result, a massive robbery. The Scorpions (unlike the REVO) didnt call the police right away - they about took justice to the streets... lol.. Naw but there a holes in the fence facing the neighborhood north of the staduim...two guys sneak in, one looks out... one robs the team - two split the lick...

Rule #1 - keep all valuables locked in you car when playing at Arlington. June Bug and Jo Jo are watching you...