supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
State vs. State All-Star Tournament

The United States Football All-Star Tournament is looking for Head Coaches to lead their State in a local regional and National Championship Tournament. If you are interested in becoming an applicant e-mail us at www.usfat2011@gmail.com We are in the beginning stages and have acquired 15 states, with over 28 applicants wanting to lead their state.

Re: State vs. State All-Star Tournament

This is cool. I have a question for everyone. Take your team out of it and answer. What head coach in Indiana do you think is the best? Who could take the best Indiana Talent and win vs all other states?

JT or Rindone

Chip
This is cool. I have a question for everyone. Take your team out of it and answer. What head coach in Indiana do you think is the best? Who could take the best Indiana Talent and win vs all other states?

Don Gambral With that talent What he would do would be amazing!

Dennis Morris
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"
American Football News Hall of Fame "Class of 2011"

I say JT as well. Here is why. I have never had a coach who could be so hard on his team yet still be the best players coach. He wants you to be great. He wont let you settle for being as good as you are. I dont think there is a coach who has has the respect from him team at any level like JT does. Whats crazy is he so young. Hope one day he makes it to the next level soon. Im proud to call JT my coach.