supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This weekend in Indiana Semi Pro Football

The Evansville Enforcers kick off their regular season traveling to the Saint Louis Kings.

The Tornadoes are at home again with another pre-season game vs Wayne Co Cyclones however rumor has it they are playing the Renegades.

If you know if anything else happening - post to this thread.

Re: This weekend in Indiana Semi Pro Football

its not a rumor they are playing the renegades

Yes the Renegades are playing the Tornados saturday night Park Tudor 7pm, all who can please attend and help support both teams!

We play the St. Louis Spirit in a Pre-Season Game.

For details visit our website.

Thanks,
Chris Cooke
#94/General Manager
Evansville Enforcers
www.enforcersfootball.com

Late Add -

The Noble County Wolfpack are taking on the Indiana Hitmen today at 3:00 at Woodlawn Park in Ligonier.

Bearcats take a 14-8 Win? In a game shortened by a brawl on the Spirit sideline.

Very "semi" game.

Everyone for the Enforcers saw significant PT at different positions.

The Hitmen were destroyed by the Wolfpack

Dear Tpain,

I hope you feel good saying the Hitmen where destroyed by Wolfpack.... Did the scrimage count? Its jack nuts like you that Lower semi pro standards. Way to early for football yet..... You give a new meaning to dumba$%.....

why shouldnt it count? last year you guys counted the game against the steelers and there was no officials, coaches on the field and a running clock and was posted on the steelers site as a scrimmage
I guess the steelers never said anything about it but sounded funny to some

I just am simply stating that on behalf of an ifl fan it's sad to see the wolfpack and generals leave. You guys are frontrunners now and obviously no where near the skill. Should make for an interesting ifl season! Good luck at all teams!!!!

I heard there was a fight at this game and it ended early.

There was no a fight at the game between the hitmen and us. It was a very clean scrimmage and both teams played well and were respectable! Good luck to all IFL teams this year!