supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
indianapolis saints vs indianapolis mustangs

Wow is all I got to say. The indianapolis mustangsplay the indianapolis saints in a jamboree type game. Its hard to tell how won so I just break it down. The saints had the ball first in came out with fire. With a 30 yard pass to there WB IN THERE GOT ASS CLOSE TO THERE 5BUT THE 10 plays wAS OVER. So the mustangs offense got the ball in score a 45 yard TD. THEN THE SAINTS GOT the ball the saints had some good in bad in that next series getting none in there 10plays.the mustangs came out in score again with play number 7 after getting stop on the first six plays. The WR CORE for the mustangs was good. Now it was the saints turn in the oline came out to play the oline did NFL style blocking giving the QB enought time to thrown the ball 50years for a touchdown to there speedy WR for the TD now we have a game....DEFENSE the saints defense was on a mission in that mission was to kill in was to make u fell ever bit of it.
In my 48years of living I never seen so must power from a defense. The dline in linebackers was HITTING!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GETTING READY to leave in looked up in saw one of the mustangs lineman in there air in was out for the game the ttmiddle line backer

Re: indianapolis saints vs indianapolis mustangs

Sorry pt2.. yea the saints out hit the mustang's but the mustangs out coach the saints.the saints score 1in kick 3feildgoals in the mustangs score two
Times. This is one of the best mustang defense in a while . The saints was a better team but the mustangs played better this times. Saints offense is getting better in better every game score was 15 to 14saints but the mustangs score to td in the saints score 1td in the 9 poinsettias was because the feildgoals but in a game you only get one.I hate the jamboree type cause there never a winner... good job to both teams y'all both played great. The real semi pro fan

who were you talking about - from what i saw, it was two teams that have a long way to do go to claim any sort of " indy's best" award. both played sloppy ball only at times did each team look like they were clicking. The saints got beat on the long ball multiple time and the the mustangs gave up too much on the sweeps time and time again.

It was a pre-season game and nothing more that that. Each team had about 40 some players and the coaching was more noticeable on the mustangs side of the ball than the saints, as you would expect from a team around for 20 years ...

Maybe u wasn't at the game cause the saints had 45 player in the mustangs had about 30inare u dumb its was a jamboree style game. Each team did 10 each 4times in those teams do have a long way but that's what jamboree are for to see what need to be fix ass hoe!!

I played in the scrimmage for the Mustangs. We had 2 of our offensive lineman and 1 after 2 plays. I moved to center after our center got hurt. Our linebackers and D-line played both ways and had to step up and play offensive line. It was the Mustangs 3rd practice and we do have a lot of work to do. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to get the pads popping.

Thanks Saints for a great scrimmage!

I was also there had a good view too i was the safety haha.the mustangs had bout 20ish and the saints had bout 40. It was a good game mainly defensive game.But the stats are completely off. The saints could not run or barley throw the ball except a couple deep balls just a couple. The mustangs had a problem running the ball as well. BUT THE SAINTS ONLY SCORED ONCE....THE MUSTANGS SCORED BOUT 6 TIMES.We scored on all passes so the Mustang's passing game was on. So that guy that said it was like 15 to 14 clearly didn't see the whole scrimmage. The whole couldn't stop the sweep thing was not true either they only turned the corner and gained positive yards a couple times on a sweep, but like i said BOTH teams couldn't not run the ball. I enjoyed the game it was a nice practice and i have friends on the saints the are a good team. Like my teammate Sopher said thanx Saints for the scrimmage good luck on you guy's season. The mustangs we got a lot of work before we can say we are great but we are on our way.

I hope semi pro fan does not cover a lot of the games this season. That recap was painful to read from a grammar standpoint. I enjoy reading what's going on around the semi pro world, but I would prefer to read it from someone who does not riddle their article with poor grammar, misspellings, and (from what it sounds like) an inacurate game summary. Please go back to school.

6tds WOOOWW!!!!!!what game where you at y'all score 3 times but one of them didn't count. Maybe 6 td in y'all season but not that game

I wasn't bout to say nothing tell y'all mustangs start to lie but y'all had player from other team on your team number 1 that's my friend I been knowing him for year he came to watch the game in when I got on the field he was on it. I called he that night in ask him was he on that team he saw naw but they said I can play cause the game didn't count. Y'all had 6 played that wasn't on y'all team playing for y'all against in y'all only had to go played number 8 in 19 the rest of y'all is bums. Oline was kinda good. Y'all be playing for how man years 21 in that was just our first year...in look how many player was laid out on the floor about six are defense was fucking y'all up y'all was scared ..lol smh

If this one of my player we dont need to comment about or talk crazy ! the score was 21mustangs & 15 us ! we did this game because we need a tool up we trying get our players to get better both side of the ball .Tt

I don't know how many TDs we scored. You could choose where the ball was placed on the field. You could have lined up at the 1 and got your 1 yard gains and scored 20 times. Sorry your pride is hurt, but it was just a practice. The score thing was BS by semi pro fan. There was no score being kept it was impossible. Might as well throw in the 3 practice FGs you had too. As for calling us Bums, I really appreciate that. Too bad you can't be as classy as your coaching staff.

Again, i said you guys were good the score was jacked up but it is impossible to keep accurate score. Keep it classy my friend from the saints that wont put his name lol Remember this is semi pro for fun.... You guys are a good team my boy emery and my cousin chuck cobb runs for ya. You know my name any questions get at me sir. Good luck on you guy's season. Bums?? ouch! lmao. 21 years dont mean we had the same people for 21 years silly. I hope you guy's franchise last that long real talk i got mad respect for ya'll head coach that's my guy.Next time spell check for me thank you.

correction you guys scored twice..thanks saints coach my bad for that error.

On June 4th, at Park Tudor.....in the Great City of INNNNDIANAPOLIS. THE CIRCLE CITY! The score board will be on. The lights will be blazing. 4 quarters of in your face, getting at your Quarterback, smacking your runningback football.....Semi-Pro Fan's toes-a-tapping, Grandma's, Baby Mama's, and Kids hands will be clapping! Syren's droppin' and pads poppin'....as your Indianapolis Tornados LEAVE NO DOUBT!

MP48
Dig it!

Y'all must be dumb. Semi pro fan said that y'all couldn't even say anything about who won so he just broke it down I was at the game also I scout games all around Indiana in alanta high school college in semi pro . In what I saw was the saints in the mustang's playing some hard football yea the saints was a better team the the mustangs had heart in one of the best middle line backers I ever seen in number 8. I didn't understand some of the play call the coach from the saints was doing.the mustangs did a lot of pass rushing so why didn't the saints just use the screen pass . In I agree with u semi pro fan the saints defense was really something to watch in the word powerfully was something that describe them best. Mustang is a great team if they had more player that will be one great team. In the saints just need better play calling let the big offense of lineman hit somebody its hard to find lineman in semi pro so if u got the use them run the ball up the middle damn. I'm kinda old but I know football I played NFL football for 7year before my leg when out so I know what I'm talk

this is one of the coaches from the indianapolis Saints and it was just that a scrimmage game and we went into it that way testing players out the mustangs are a good team and we both have a long way to go but we will get there i wish the mustangs the best of luck this year GOD BLESS

SATURDAY MAY 28TH TAB FIELD SCORPIONS VS THE SAINTS 7:00pm be there last tune up game for the real season hopefully we do what we are comming for a football game nothing else god bless see you all there

I know this us a few days old, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to say how proud I am that so many retards are allowed to participate on these boards. What a country we live in where the mentally challenged also have a voice in football. It brings a tear to my eye.

You fuckers need to get the fuck back to school. Is there a special school you retards attended together to learn to talk the form of English you do? Can I get in to learn to be retarded, too? So exciting!

Holy SHIT you fuckers are dumb. Get your fuck-asses bank in school QUICK!