supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scorpions and Saints

Hey where and when is this scrimmage being played?

Thanks

Re: Scorpions and Saints

On 34th in central 418 east 34th street tab football field

jo jo the best
On 34th in central 418 east 34th street tab football field
the game had been change to park Tudor high school where the tornados play....

Yesterday pre-season game, Scorpions & Saints, gave an inside and outside look for both teams. After yesterday game we saw that low in numbers doesn't mean anything. Each team still has work to do before the regular season kicks off Saturday. While yesterday score didn't matter, both teams showed that they are not playing around this season. Even tho some ugly events did happen, I want to say that the Saints Organization respects everyone on the opposing team on a win or lose situation. We wish that other teams do the same. Despite what anyone says the Saints are here to play ball and wish everyone good luck on their season & God Bless.

Head Coach Gardner Johnson

Tornados leave town and "strangers" find a way to our field. I'm not sure how to put this, but the Indy Tornados is a professional org. When we do business at Park Tudor, we conduct it professionally.

My greatest concern for team's such as the Saints and Scorps that quote "Even tho some ugly events did happen,.." that they will leave a black eye on our facility through the escalation of these types of events.

I'm not accusing, this is a response to Head Coach Gardners own words on this thread.

Saint's and Scorps have my phone number, not sure why we are the last to know that there was a preseason game at our home facility. But, I will make sure to let Park Tudor know, so we wont have these issues...

If you still dont get my point... Who the Saints, Scorpions are, at the end of the day... so are the Tornados, Mustangs, Generals, etc... as seen through the eyes of the general public. People dont differentiate. One team, can and has ruined it for other teams, seen it, been through it. Im just concerned, as a business owner, when I'm read on a message board that "ugly" things happened...

You might not invest in yours, but I do in mine, and I'm serious about it... And I dont play games with it...

I totally agree Triggs but you must look beyond what you think is the actual truth. The Saints had absolutely nothing to do with the scheduling of this game, date or time, as this was set up by the Scorpions organization who called us out and made these arrangements, not the Saints. At no point or time would the Saints organization disrespect the Tornadoes (or any other team for that matter). The Saints organization conducts its business in a professional manner and always will.....it's "other teams/people" that you need to watch out for. There are "snakes" among us Triggs....not only are they out to get us, but your organization as well. The Indianapolis Saints have nothing but respect for the Tornadoes and nothing less. I said it once and will say it again..."snakes among us". It's "snakes & people like this" who discredit "a man's word" & football as a whole. If anyone has a problem with anything that I'm saying, I'm not hard to find because I've attached my name to this blog and will continue to do so! I'm sick and tired of all of the trash talking between ALL of the Indy teams when we're supposed to set an example for those that look up to us. All of the back-biting and hating needs to stop! In short, everyone needs to shut the f*** up and play football! Triggs & the Tornadoes, you guys are cool with us and we respect you.

Are you trying to say the scorpions are snakes? Stop brown nosing the tornados dont respect ya they think that the saints are bums to. And dave is the biggest scam artist arond. And the tornados just make it look good they got alot of cool guys on the squad but some of ya are biggggggg pussies, walking in the tornado shadow be yourself!!!!!!!!

Are you trying to say the scorpions are snakes?

Naw, we all know a Scorpion is an insect. Grown man, why you dissin with an alias - everybody on this thread uses their real names?

its Mr. Golder my nigga i aint got to hide you know me and you never got back with me about my money mr. president. business man

I thought we was fam?!

thats how you treat your family half the time i wasnt even on the roster and i didnt even have a jersey. Thanks fam..

Hmmmm. Somebody either got cut, didn't come to practice or was a none factor???

His Majesty!
MP48