supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Upcoming games

If any team is having a pre-season game please post it for those fans who are ready for some ball.
I know seasons are about to start and the next two weeks will have games that should be fun ones to watch.
The Wildcat and Generals should be a fun one to see but have heard different fields for the game can anyone verify where the game will be

Re: Upcoming games

We have no game vs the wildcats

Yes there is a preseason game between the wildcats and generals on Sat the 11th at 7pm at Indiana State Memorial field in Terre haute

KC Mustangs @ Indiana Mustangs
Saturday 5pm
Noblesville High School

Free Admission

I think this game will be a good one but still just a little confused about it one post says no game and then one next post gives a place and time. I think this game would be a good one with the numbers that the Wildcats have and the memories of last year. Maybe just maybe it is a game the Generals are not looking forward to.

The Mustang game should also be a good one. Lets play some ball

The Generals are nothing like last year. I have seen them practice and without JT the suck. Not sure why he quit but the Generals will lose to the wildcats.

Lol , I love it ... I can't wait to shut the wildcats up like we did last yr and when I was with the indy stampede ,Yall got one coming believe that with jt or not !

Jt is definitely the coach of the indiana generals. So lets just dismiss that. True he has been out of town for last three weeks working and there is a slight chance he will not make game, SLIGHT chance. Regardless, our qb very much knows playbook in and out as well as rest of players. Let's not forget, generals have returned every single starter, plus best receiver from two seasons ago. And the defense is the strong side of the ball anyways, still have everyone plus d coordinator. And a new d tackle who's just as good and big as the other. Generals will be fine. Hope wildcats have improved, they were best team we played last year. But let's not forget 52-0, 63-17 they better have gotten lot of new guys. Cause we are only better then before.

The Generals are fine. We all know at this level there can and will be times when people can't make it to practice due to work reasons or as in my case surgery.
The Generals are a family and work together to overcome anmything that comes up.
I'm sure the Wildcats will be ready and I'm sure the Generals wil be ready it will be a great game for the fans and it will be fun to be a part of the game.
Lets not play the game on here and lets for sure not get into the web drama that sometimes pops up.
If you are free saturday head to the game and see what happens on the field because that is the only place where anything matters.

And a new d tackle who's just as good and big as the other.

You must be talking about Big Country... if he's as good as your others, then then they must be just as bad... thats funny.. Come holla, we got an open date that needs to be filled...

This coming from your sad ass d line? You played saints, dont get to cocky. Your lunebackers are great. That's it. Your safety can both hit but are terrible in pass. Tour player to watch starting corner left generals cause he knew he would not touch the field. Just like your star quarterback. Talking about schedules, get into same league as generals and play somebody!

@ Semi Pro... your name says it all...

When we get our full team back from Indoor / and Injury... Dline looks like Go Go - End / Triggs - Tack / Big Nate - Nose / LT & Mke P - Ends... you just talkin crazy... we build for the playoffs... talk yo shit now... Not to mention - we got Three Offensive superstars not playing right now either...

I would respond to you about the Generals, but I'm trying to keep peace... It wasn't too long ago the Generals were "bottomfeeders"... and they literally one player away from being back at the bottom... I got mad respect for a few Generals (QB most notably)... But really its all just talk, we have a TEAM - one monkey dont stop the show.

Semi Pro - you live up to your name...

So the only ones that are good on the Tornado Defense is the LB's. Triggs lemme handle this. First off, I been looking at the post from Semi-pro fan for about the last 3 weeks. Would it absolutely kill you to give us a compliment without immediately coming back with something to discredit us. Read your post and tell me you aren't doing that. Two your post are brutal and you really need a grammar book. (classes are forming for the fall semester at your local colleges) Now to address this D-line sucks comment....We causing so much hell up front the LB's are eating and eating good. Are you serious. Grow an opinion or STFU!

His Majesty!
MP48