supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new tornados vs saints

Ok tornados blow the saints out 55-0 getting 5 ints in 4 was ran back for touchdowns. The team looked close in number in size but tornados out coach..........wait saints coach left the game can somebody please update me on what happen in wish him all the best. The tornados couldn't run on the saints but they damn sure can pass on the saints. LIKE ALWAYS THE saints offensive line was given their QB time but he didn't do anything with the time they gave him int. After int!!! In indianapolis it was 96 degrees so the field had to be a good 107 or more who was the idiot who decided to play football at2:30 cause saints was droping left to right cause of the heat. The TORNADOS QB really need a shot for the NFL because he can pass. Very smart in had to run out the pocket alot but he still made plays. The saints speedy WR was open quite a bit but no balls seem to come his way. Saints player left the game after have time. I asked one of the young big line man why are you leave in he said because of the heat.all the fans left because of the heat also. Good job tornados I can understand why anybody can play in that heat but that's football that turf was so hot u can feel the heat in the parking lot..lol really.me in my staff record every game in would love to put them up here somewhere ....

SEMI PRO FAN

Re: new tornados vs saints

He was the qb of the generals three seasons ago.he quit cause he knew he wouldnt touch the field over Jeremy. Hes good but look at the team he was playing against. Same note, tornadoes corners need alot of work, saints receivers beat them alot, dropped balls and bad passes hurt. Tornadoes have by far best lb core around and two safetys who can hit but no pressure from front four and deep ball would rape them. T west is a beast but o line is just to fat and slow, only athlete was triggs, rest of guys couldnt move. Hopefully G.A. comes back cause they only have one threat in number 7. good win tornadoes, but you played bums and have a cupcake schedule until second or third round of your playoffs. The Indiana mustang and Indiana general have by far tougher seasons thus year.

semi pro
He was the qb of the generals three seasons ago.he quit cause he knew he wouldnt touch the field over Jeremy. Hes good but look at the team he was playing against. Same note, tornadoes corners need alot of work, saints receivers beat them alot, dropped balls and bad passes hurt. Tornadoes have by far best lb core around and two safetys who can hit but no pressure from front four and deep ball would rape them. T west is a beast but o line is just to fat and slow, only athlete was triggs, rest of guys couldnt move. Hopefully G.A. comes back cause they only have one threat in number 7. good win tornadoes, but you played bums and have a cupcake schedule until second or third round of your playoffs. The Indiana mustang and Indiana general have by far tougher seasons thus year.
lol I don't know is I would called the saints bums but they do need some work they have one of the best offensive line one the state. They just need a new qb in so corners in they will be good. In I didn't see not one coach on the side line

semi pro

lol this is really funny seeing as we maybe gave up 1 sack in 3 games and our qb has plenty of time tk throw the ball and we are running all over teams. we have the best oline period and we show that every game!! if we are not the best then find a team to show me diffrent!