supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need a team

Did not think I would want to play this year, but I got that itch and need to scratch it. I have a few teams in mind, but I really want to help a team win.

If you dont know me, I have played for 7 years and most recently for the Midwest Force. If you do remember me then you know what I am capable of. I have been an exceptional TE and I want to play some DE also. I am looking to play closer to Ridgeville, IN which is about 25 mins away from Muncie and 10 min away from Portland. I am willing to travel though for the right team.

I want to attend a practice next week and get to know my new team, so anyone needing a starting TE and willing to be dedicated please email me jwal13@yahoo.com or call or text/ 765-717-0872. This is my Girlfriends number and she is going to be taking the calls.

Thanks John Walser#13

Re: Need a team

theres a team in muncie the revolution close to u

Walser - I thought you were playing for the raiders this year.

lol, no I never committed to them. I havent even thought about football until this weekend. Raiders were a possibility until, Mr. Henry decided to disrespect me. Anyway Im ready to play some ball and get back into things.

go play for the revolution. i believe thats the next closest team to you and it would probly be well worth it. get ahold of jack spraldin or go to revolutionfootball.us

Your always welcome back to the force, as a slot receiver dice u can't block lol how are things Johnny? How's your son?

yeah, walser.. feel free to bring those talents back to sidney.

Hey Walser you are more than welcome to come join up with the Raiders! I have been to lasy few practices and as from what i was told Henry quit and is not playing with us. He has not been aroubd in over a month! We have picked up a bunch of guys from the out laws and i think u wpuld fit in great!

Well Walser13 since the other teams not only in the CRFL but also withing a few minutes of us have said come play for them I thought I would throw my hat into the fire. You are welcome to come play for the Allen County (OH) Dark Knights, look up our website and check us out. If you are not interested that is fine but if you are give us a shout. Hope you find the team for you.