supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Naptown Scorpions

Did the scorpions play this weekend or did the great GDFL already have a forfeit.

Re: Naptown Scorpions

Yea they won 20-13 in game was called due to weather

Is this a final score - or will the rest of the game be finished at another time?

game will be made up at a later date

Scorpions jumped on the Eagles early 20 zip, but got a little tired and let the Eagels score 13 unanswered. Both teams looked out of shape. Good game with alot of big plays and blown coverages.

ya big boys always look tired. 77 and 78 are just in the way.We will be ready for the tornados believe that and leave your cry baby attitude at home you are too big to be crying what the babies gone do? lol lol

Grown man, I'd rather be working with "big" babies under my wing than a group of grown ass men... Big 77 and 78 gone be ok, they under Ray D. and my supervision... we look long term...

See yal Saturday, and you better be ready!

bigtriggs6
Grown man, I'd rather be working with "big" babies under my wing than a group of grown ass men... Big 77 and 78 gone be ok, they under Ray D. and my supervision... we look long term...

triggs I don't know but heard lots about u. Im the scout who shout your player in other semi teams in what I see is a very good team in the tornados but u just need to okay football in shut up. In if number 7 on your team looking to come over sea I can help him out but all the disrespect you do is not president you making the team look bad. It was only saints fans in the crowd why Is that??? Be cause you are making a bad example for kids by all the trash talking you do.. I would do business for the saints and scorpions anytime because they show respect. I go my the semi pro fan but I real leave my real name for u. Mike Manny. I put 350 semi pro footballl players to next levels. I would like to talk to your QB IN NUMBER 7. In for the guy who said semi pro player will not making in where just wait in see. Naptown scorpions your two WR will have a home next year ..lol...

@ Semi Pro Fan... name says it all...

Read the quote, sounds like you misread what I'm saying... Im defending my 22 year old "big babies".. All you hear is - your OL is this / your OL is that... I'll tell you what they are, a work in progress... We're grooming future champions my friend.

You are a scout but you do no homework..? You can ride with the Saints and Scorpions all day, thats great. Your name says it all, you like the Semi-Pro game... Well, we're Minor League so therefore that name doesn't fit this... I take no credit for what the Tornados Org has accomplished. You're out fishing and now you caught the big fish. Sorry my friend, your frying pan aint big enough. The organization is too deep... Once again, I take no credit...

For all you say I'm doing, you're going to threaten my players because because a message board post... Sounds like hippocrate to me... I call it like I see it.

bigtriggs6
Well, we're Minor League so therefore that name doesn't fit this...

Man these GDFL teams are really eating this Minor League Football stuff up. That commish is a marketing genius. He has everyone believing they're something special and on a different level than all of us.

Soph67, I been with the Tornados since '01/'02... never been allowed to call what we do "Semi-pro"... Never have done nor accepted the status quo of "Semi-pro". You sound young and naive, you need to do some more research.

"Don't knock what you dont understand."

When you start off with "These GDFL teams"... I you need to be more specific.

I wouldn't call myself naive, I'm just someone who understands who I am and why I play. Calling someone a minor league pro football player is a joke. There is no such thing. That title only appeals to the 24 year old guy that never played college football that still thinks he can make it to the NFL. If that's what it takes to recruit...I understand, it's a business. The GDFL commish has avoided that Semi-Pro tag and has had a bunch of good teams join up. We're all amateur football players whether you admit it or not.

I like James Stamper and the Mustangs... I know how you all see things. I dont nessessarily agree. So I believe we've just agreed to disagree.

Sure, it's 2 different teams, 2 different leagues with the same goal. Give guys an opportunity to play, put a great product on the field, and do it at a high level. Your organization does it well. Would love to see you guys play the Scorpions but have a game that weekend too. I'll be looking for the highlights and recap.

Soph67
bigtriggs6
Well, we're Minor League so therefore that name doesn't fit this...

Man these GDFL teams are really eating this Minor League Football stuff up. That commish is a marketing genius. He has everyone believing they're something special and on a different level than all of us.
It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows great enthusiasms, great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who hiker on snowy mountain know neither victory nor defeat.

The GDFL "THE GREATEST MINOR PRO FOOTBALL LEAGUE EVER CREATED"