supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Man whos some of the top players in semipro in indiana

Re: Man whos some of the top players in semipro in indiana

personally there are some new faces on the tornados that i like. recievers corners. new players on the generals and scorpions.

#18 generals offense #3 generals offense #4 wildcats defense

#32 and # 82  for tornados.
 #3 for shamrock

Got to hit up the general/wildcat game. awesome field.  #35 for general is smashmouth runner.  #18 got talent. throws ball hard, fakes hard. possibly best qb around. general team is just very organized team, they run great plays and run them well on offense. and last year their d was sik.  ( biggest safety in indiana best believe HA)
#4 for wildcats is big guy and fast to ball but i dont kno.  after watching, noticed his coverage left open and he just seemed blitz crazed or they liked sending him 90% of time. but no for tackles for loss so..?   just wasn't impressed.  but #26?? and #2 for wildcat be athletes, mad props.  team is legit.

be on lookout for them hitmen!! Yezzzzir

I could name 10 guys on our team at their position that are the best in the State... hands down.

i agree with triggs there are some people that will stand out and have a good season with them. The qb is smart the recievers are fast and they also have some of the best receievers in the state. The generals are also to be talked about. The reciever from scorpions is fast. But the recieving core the tornados are sick Troy Summers hes been constant through his yrs. very fast good routes. muncie physical fast strong good route running. Brandon strong good routes likes to breaks defeneses down. Dejuan for the generals is also fast good routes. The tightend for the generals to is a beast too. sorry if i didnt add your name in this. the whole generals team is solid. the qb is a great leader.