Comment
scores

It's 11o'clock come on wit the scores

Re: scores

wildcats 34-0 mustangs
IFL
Good game.

Mustangs have falling hard the last few years, too many vet players past their prime and unwilling to pass the torch. Lack of leadership to integrate newer, younger, better players has really caught up with them.

HITMEN-24 SHAMROCK-15

Heard benches cleared in the Renegades General game! Generals were up 42-6 when the refs left

the benches cleared w 14 min left to go wow really

The rain came and you could tell the difference between the Indiana Generals and the Indy Renegades @ 6pm. While the Generals did drills and meetings in the rain the Renegades stayed under the building to stay dry. The Generals looked like a team ready to play a game while the Renegades looked like a group of men getting together for a backyard game of football. Once the game kickedoff it was noticible the two teams are on different levels. The Renegades did live up to their name. They showed no class during the game with their nonstop trash talking and dirty play. The Generals finaly took the bait and the two benches cleared. The refs are partly to blame for never taking the game for what it was a game. They laughed and joked and numorous times did not know the rules. Both teams are to blame but sometimes you have to learn to win and lose with class. That did not happen in this game. Both teams are better than the dispaly of disrespect they showed last night. I hope both teams can fix their problems and ve on to have a great season.

steelers 26 warriors 8 good clean game on both sides

This game last night to me is a prime example of what happenes when two teams from very different levels play.
It is also a prime example of what can and will almost 100% of the time when the officials do not know the rules of the game and do not take control of the game.
Yes you had two league champions playing last night the Renegades of the CrossRoads Football league and the Generals from the Mid States Football League. NEITHER OF THEM ACTED OR PLAYED LIKE A CHAMPION.
It was clear that the Generals came ready to play regardless of the weather while they were doing their pregame warm ups the Renegades were taking cover under the shelter of the concession stand.
Once the officials arrived both teams agreed to start the game early and try to beat the weather that was to no avail.
The officials never took control of the game and on numerous occasions made the wrong call and did not have correct knowledge of the rules.
Geberals fullback Bobby Burton was even called for running into a defender out of bounds which is something since the lines that were sprayed on the field were maybe an inch and a half at best.
This is the kind of game that brings nothing good to either team or either league in fact this is the kind of game that gives this level of football such a bad reputation.
I hate to be ranting so much but I love this game and I resepect this game. There has never been a point scored from trash talking and last night both teams thought they were playing in a trash talking championship.
Gentlemen if you are playing at any level stop and think for a minute the number of fans who come to see a football game not a slugfest, think of the kids who are watching the game that go home and all next week while playing with their buddies they want to be number so and so because they think of you as a hero that they look up to. Give them that kind of game to remember not the last thing they see is a coach with a busted lip or players with their jerseys ripped and helmets being thrown, and players leaving their sidelines to make matters worse.
I hope that this season turns out fine for both of the teams involved in last nights game but gentlemen I can say one thing for sure, if you all don't grow up, realize that this is a game, and respect the game your dreams will be shattered.
I'm sure both organizations are not proud of what happened. Gentlemen stop and think for a minute, you never know when you will play your last play in football. ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN, there are so many men who would give anything to pad up for one more play realize what you have and make the most of it.
I hope that all the negative talk won't pop up on here regarding last night it is OVER MOVE ON GENTLEMEN. Thank GOD for your ability and give thanks each time you are able to walk on the field and ALWAYS
!!!!!!!!!
RESPECT YOUR TEAM-MATES
RESPECT THE MEN ON THE OTHER SIDELINES
!!!!!!!!!
RESPECT YOUR FANS
!!!!!!!!!
but most important
!!!!!!!!!!!!!RESPECT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry this is a damn novel but I love this game and I have had to learn some thing the hard way and we all just need to realize that there is no room for this kind of behavior at any level of football.

Think part of the reason for the pirates problems were because of the guys that play for the renegades dirty trash talking players...hope they dont think they gonna intimidate the teams in the crfl as a matter of fact alot of teams in that league dont like you guys and most of all dont respect you guys because of the dirty play you guys exhibit!I for one am glad you got your a---- beat!!