supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renegades

After the events that took place in the Generals/Renegades game Saturday, I believe that the CRFL is no place for the Renegades. You can say, "Well, the Generals are just as much to blame as the Renegades.", but this was not a first time offense. Cue the Turkey Bowl Massacre in Muncie last November, Stallions &... Renegades! If there are rules banning one player for repeat offenses such as fighting, then those same rules need to apply to teams. There cannot be teams fighting week in and week out. What happens if, say week 1, the Renegades get in a fight at someone else's home field, and they lose their field for the rest of the year? Not only did the Renegades start ANOTHER fight, but that other team is screwed for the rest of the season. Semi pro football is becoming a joke. I love this game more than anything, and to see a team make a mockery of it pisses me off.

And nows where the rest of INSPF rails me for these comments...!

Re: Renegades

Why is everyone acting like this is the first time that a game has been called due to fighting? Every game no matter what team or league has trash talking and some sort of fighting. Yes, BOTH teams were wrong for what happened during the game but again there was TWO teams involved.To call out just the Renegadss is wrong. Yes, there needs to be some kind of ruling to stop this. Untill that happens you will have this kind of things happening regardless of what team or league.

How do you have any right to down grade the renegades organization as such if you speak of dirty and cheap did the generals not play the pirates with 11 purple in their team and kick the ball onside already up 35-0? That's disrespectful to a team that plays you just so you can keep your national ranking, and if you do then at least have the knowledge of what you are speaking of.. In regards to the turkey bowl situation.. The issue happened when a fade was thrown abs the safety hit the wr. Stallions wr grabbed onto the safety helmet. And would not let go.the db on renegades broke it up and was grabbed by a stallions player while another ran out with his helmet off to hit the renegades player/coach. Like you said you love thegame then you would know its about brother hood and having each others back.this may not have been how everything was supposed to happen but you cannot take away the fact of ride or die for your team... Notre in regards to the generals mis hap, that's something different, one some of the generals played on the renegades during that turkey bowl that were supposed to join the team.. Second there are alot of friends on each side and want respect from name calling, all of the other things that are not un sportsman like..all in all it was not a bad game, alot of players helped one another up. Talk was friendly because as stated alot are friends. But purpose was to help each other get better and bring home championship in different leagues.I cannot go into what exactly caused the fightbecause I was not a player on the field but if the blame goes on hrenegades, then why has it not been brought up with #2 swinging on whoever was there or the coach hitting the renegades qb twice when the rumble started..all in all..its over, both teams back up their team and you can't blame then its a team sport and good and bad have each others back.hope this gives some insight..good luck to both teams

renegades already at work blaming others for their faults then riddle me with why you acted the exact same way at the tornados game at least the refs ejected players before things got out of control

Had the refs known even some of the rules, how officials can you name who don't know there is a two minute warning before halftime. and had they acted professional from the start of the game, none of this would have happened. It is the officials job to take control and keep control of the game and that also means control of the players and coaches. I cannot recall any General Coach hitting anyone in the altercation so again why not just move on.
The refs at this game were the absolute biggest JOKE I have seen at ANY LEVEL of officials.
This game was like the junior varsity going against the varsity. Yes there were lots of friends playing against each other and that should have made this a little easire for the refs but these guys couldn't call a hold if someone had a handful of their stripped shirt.

still ref no ref point is they always trying to fight point of the whole thing act just a little more professional

i was not at the game but i will say this even if the refs missed some calls that does not speak for ur actions from the way it sounds u fought in the turkey bowl u fought in the tornadoes game now u fighting in the generals game sounds to me like u guys need to grow up and learn how to be more of an adult and learn sportsmanship its a game u dont have to play

From what I recall there was no fight at the Tornados game alot of trash talkin maybe but thats it. Nobody was thrown out. Turkey Bowl leave that alone it happened, we were embarrassed it happened, we cant take it back now. Now about the generals game we showed up half assed we played even worse (especially myself) ask any generals player I told them to kick the shit out of us score a hundred if they wanted to, yes there were questionable calls the weather had both teams frustrated and things got out of control, but quit acting like you have never heard of teams fighting. To JT and his team sorry we've all been friends a long time and I wish that had not happened! To my teammates we have alot to take care of in the next 3 weeks,or were going to fall flat on our faces just like everyone wants us to. Quit being satisfied with last year, take a look at the Revolution there doing exactly what we did last year and right now they're hungry were not, so if we remain complacient we have lots of ass woopins headed our way.

There wasn't a fight in the Tornados game but I swear that QB got a mouth. He was all gassed up but the QB's were off limits and we couldn't hit him to shut him up....smh

MP48

guys lets just forget about the whole situation/situations that has tooken place in the preseason..this is just a distraction to the league and its teams. let it go and get ready for your season. all of you sound like a bunch of babies. i hope you all are doing as much preperation for week one as much as you all are running your mouths. lets grow up. to all renegades, dont pay attention to all the negativity..just make sure you all are ready for the season n stop worrying about what other people say. if no action is being tooken into place then move on. personaly i dont like you guess as a team but you guys have to move on n do u without fighting..lets grow up asap..atleast by week one

Where exactly does "tooken" fall in the dictionary? Somewhere after "axe" (ask), I assume.

Grammar Police
Correcting illiteracy on a message board near you!

marshall bowman #31
... but quit acting like you have never heard of teams fighting.

So that makes it ok? Since we've heard of it before, like u said? That what you're implying?

JT, u need a better class of people to call friends.

sounds like it's a bunch of HATERS out here, don't judge us by one game or two. Step on the field get beat, then talk......... Can you block me? NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!! Quit talkin & do what the Generals & Tornados were able to do & step on the field.... Quit talkin bad & get to know us as a UNIT. SHUT UP & PLAY BALL. I'm OUT.......