supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Battle of Titans

This evening in Bellbrook Ohio, the Ohio Eagles(ranked #1 in AA) will take on the Kings Comets(#16) in a battle that will go a long way to determining the front runner in the Southern Conference of the Heartland Football League. The Eagles are currently 7-0 and the Comets are 4-1. The Comets were ranked #2 in the country until after slipping to the undefeated Mt. Carmel Fire, while missing a significant amount of players who were capturing the indoor football league championship with the Cincinnati Commandos. The Comets will be at full strength this evening with the indoor season being complete. This game features a number of veterans on both squads who have been capturing league titles for years in semi pro and also a number of new comers who are quickly making names for themselves. The quiet nature of the message board concerning this game is indicative of the mutual respect these two organizations have for one another. Should be a great game in Bellbrook tonight. Kickoff is at 6pm. It is games like this that keep me coming back year after year!

Re: Battle of Titans

I too have been following this game- I know we all look forward to hearing the score and game details!