Vipers

Re: CRFL Week 1 Pick'em

cards
warriors
raiders
force
vipers

Cardinals will win BIG at home, game won't be close. The Crush are just not ready and their numbers just are not there.

Stallions will win, if they get up early and can keep their cool. Both teams are young, but the Stallions have strong leaders.

Renegades will be tested early on the road vs. The Raiders. The Raiders have been a mess as of late, but are a hardnosed football team. Renegades will have it won by the start of the 4th quarter.

Knights will come out on top of this game vs. The Vipers, and will show the rest of the CRFL that the Knights are a good threat to win the Ohio division. The Vipers have had drama throughout the off season with an owner defecting and trying to start another semi pro team in the region. The Vipers have some talent, but TERRIBLE coaching and owners, it's a shame these young men will not get to experience much winning this year.

GAME OF THE WEEK: Blitz vs. Force...Both teams have great talent at some spots, and shaky talent at others. Both teams have stout defenses, but streaky offenses. The Blitz will get after you and hit with the best of the Indiana teams, HOWEVER, they must travel well to beat the Force. The Force is relying on a new QB to lead them this year after last years transitioning year from Ohio Force to the Midwest Force. The Blitz are a very traditional team and can be predictable, but they don't care...you still have to stop them. The Blitz and Force will come down to the 4th Quarter and who wants it more. I'll give talent to the Force and coaching to the Blitz, but in the end it's going to come down to who can make the plays, and for this week, it will be the Midwest Force with their stout defense, good fundamentals, and a ball control style offense. Force wins a squeaker at home.

The vipers dont have bad ownership, the bad owner is the one who left. On our coach, we good with him too. Ask any of the teams we scrimmaged. 56-0 win against the panthers and the we lost to a good team in the Raiders by a touchdown in overtime. People think said we going to have a tough time winning games. I doubt that seriously. It will be a exciting season and we have exciting players. Everyone will see.... Good luck to all....

Mr. Smart...you seem to know alot, or so it seems, about many of the teams in the CRFL, where are you located out of and what's your background"

vipers#11
The vipers dont have bad ownership, the bad owner is the one who left. On our coach, we good with him too. Ask any of the teams we scrimmaged. 56-0 win against the panthers and the we lost to a good team in the Raiders by a touchdown in overtime. People think said we going to have a tough time winning games. I doubt that seriously. It will be a exciting season and we have exciting players. Everyone will see.... Good luck to all....

The owner of this team has burnt alot of bridges. From owing money for jerseys ($1000) to cussing out a parent in front of his two daughters for absolutely nothing, and besides big deal you beat the panthers.......

CBegley
Mr. Smart...you seem to know alot, or so it seems, about many of the teams in the CRFL, where are you located out of and what's your background"

Rod is OLD SCHOOL Indiana/MidWest Football

jmhawk

First if u wasnt at the game then u cant speak on nothing of what u dont know about. The arguement didnt have nothing to do with the owner/coach. It was the coaches wife and the players wife who was arguing. Then the player went and disrespected the coaches wife. So if a grown man disrespect your wife what would u do? So dont come on here commenting on anything that u dont know about or what someone else told u. I state facts. Ask any other player on the team and they will tell u the exact same thing about that night. Second who cares about them cheap jersey's. they aint worth 5 dollars a piece. Third dont try to judge our team, people saying that we going to have a problem winning. We got new players that nobody on this board have seen with experience play semi pro. So believe me we will be alright. Now I done wasting my time talking to u Jim I have better things to do. I think u just mad because they wouldnt let u play tackle.. LMAO

Re: jmhawk

yalls garbage neways. yall gon be destroyed in da crfl. if yall cant beat at 14 man raiders team u dnt stand a chance against teams like da revolution with 40 guys. your rb is a pansy. he dont like to be hit at all. note to teams hit him hard and often an hell quit. i see vipers goin 3-7 but makin the playoffs cuz the crush will suck worse and raiders will prolly fold. we will c saturday.

an by da way beatin da jay co panthers aint nothin ta brag about. deys garbage too. yall is like a healthy shit an da panthers is like a skyline shit both yall stink they just stink worse.

guud luck crfl.

wow r the vipers just gonna let the knights talk about them like that ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

CBegley, I am retired from the Dayton area and enjoy football. I use to follow the Dayton teams, but the owners never want to keep a Dayton team around, they like to sell them off, combine teams, or fold. There are a lot of good owners in Indiana and throughout the Midwest that would do great in Dayton, however, the risk at first is great, but the reward would payoff later.

I know the CRFL may not have the talent of the GDFL, The Heartland football league, or the IFL, but the CRFL is interesting because of the small market awareness and the fact it's just guys playing football how it's suppose to be played. Sometimes they are in fancy stadiums, others in the middle of cornfields, or at times, in public parks. Football started in the Dayton area at Triangle Park with the Dayton Triangles, just playing football.

I have no specific team I associate with but I'm on lots of message boards and I try to contact people on there through email to talk football. I figure I'm retired and don't sleep much, but as well do something I enjoy, and that's talk football.

I respect teams like the Indiana Mustangs who seem to have been around forever, the Lima Warriors who seem to just win, and teams like the Midwest Force who, even though seem new to semi pro football, are a decent local team with above average leadership. I do know this, if semi pro teams could all have a websites like the Midwest Force and Revolution then I think semi pro good stay and grow around here for years to come.

Good Luck and God Speed to everyone this weekend!

Rod,

Hopefully you can make it this Saturday to the Athletes in Action Field in Xenia to watch some CRFL football. Feel free to get with me after the game to tell me what you thought, I'm always looking to talk football and have some old school roots. My friend used to run the Dayton Cowboys and he's been giving me advice along the way as I've started the Stallions. You can also email me at madriverstallions@gmail.com.

are you fuckin kidding me how many games the knights win last year or actually how many games they win the last four years, wins some games before u start talkin shit actually score some points first u guys scored like 30 points all of last year

Pump ya brakes mcv, don't exactly see you all setting the world on fire either. Play the game then come back and give us the low down!

Cardinals over Crush
Stallions over Warriors
Renegades over Raiders
Knights over Vipers

Devon A. Jones

what u think now the vipers destroyed the knights 38-6

Very nice win.....

Lets see if you can keep it up!!

Want to see what you all do against the Raiders. Raiders upsetting the defending champs is a very impressive way to start the season.

i agree i am very happy for the raiders we play the force at home next week