supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIG NEWS!!!!

The INDIANAPOLIS SAINTS HAVE FOLDED IN NO LONGER WITH THE GDFL.. IN THE GDFL HAVE NOW ADDED THE INDIANAPOLIS VIPERS TO REPLACE THE SAINTS. THE INDIANAPOLIS VIPERS WILL PLAY THE INDIANAPOLIS TORNADOS SATURDAY IN WILL PLAY THE SAME GAMES THAT THE SAINTS WILL PLAY.

Re: BIG NEWS!!!!

Can anyone verify this?

This has been verified and I must say that it isn't surprising. What is surprising are the different stories surrounding this team folding such as backstabbing by the owners, embezzlement by the previous owners dave & crystal, homosexual relations by coach toney (don't know how true that is but who cares), and other stuff. This team was surrounded by drama from day one. Good riddence!

My question is who are the Indianapolis Vipers? I'm assuming its the Saints players just without the Saint's owner and such.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

yea but new players been added old players that left came back in i heard that the old coaching shaff is coming back. Dont be surprises if this team turn around.

who is reporter u want say in my face ....and that not true but people will see that god dont like ugly .....promise u that

Who am I? Like you gonna do something David! You ain't nothing but a bitch anyways and should be stripped of your manhood after having your sister show up to the Vipers practice and fight your battles for you! The word is out on you and you better be careful and watch your back bitch! Take my advice and walk away from the situation like the bitch that you are before I come see you! I'm not associated with the Vipers at all but on everything I love you better shut the fuck up, walk away, and continue to let women run your life. You don't want this and don't make me prove it to you bitch!

now damn thats funny...yea she def was trying to fight his battle...shit was crazy...i had bets going on...but REPORTER dave ain't shit to worried about...you gotta a better chance of a nuclear attack before dave bitch azz does something...he is wack...im just waiting on his stuttering cousin or wateva he is to show up on here...now thats a bitch nigga

well to let it be known say anything you want on this website tired of the computer talk rap im not hard to find come bitch me im me no bitch in my blood and you dum givin me away out when the time comes idoit cause i feel threaten lol but lets get one thang in order IM NOT SCARED OR WORRIED do you bring it hands or watever not losin no sleep let sleepin dogs lay im telling you realshit leave me alone ill find you its over lets move on now that ball is in your court oh yeah im not gonna address that homo crap you weak 4 makin it up

LMFAO!!!! Did anyone understand what Toney just said? This muthafucka evens stutters in his messages! LMFAO!! Hey Toney, it's all good. I'm sure the league supports gay rights!

hell yeah u ca,ca,ca, caaaint... lol understand wa,waa, waad he ba ba be talkin ababout...... hell he cant ca coach n e ways.

Bahahahah.....now this just made my day. I am dying laughing. Yo, wasn't this the same "Christian" based organization that has spawned such hate and discontent. "Saints" my friends you are not But hell, good reading material! Where's the studdering cat, then sure as sh!t he had the next post. CLASSIC!

MP48
Nuff Sayd!

CLASSIC

what time and place since i am a b#tch bro, my sister do not fight my battles for me .. if u got hit out for me so what so bring bro......you use superfan to hide....lol

just post ur real name .... we leave as that... i not worried about anyone.....i will say god bless any....

@David, I mean I know we all men but what I am confused with is the double talk that your organization has imbedded within itself. I mean I remember when everything was "praise Jesus, football, holliness, and uplifting young brothas." Now you on here beefin' like the rest of em????? Look, this is not what your org is built on. Can't be! All that might have sounded good in a sales and marketing pitch to build a team, but, well let's just say "it don't look like that now." Maybe this is one of the reason you are dealing with so much "HELL" now! Stick with your mission statement and watch what you say....not saying you punkin out, just saying you should hold yourself to a higher standard. That is IF that is your standard if it's not, don't talk shit then end it with "but I'll say God Bless." C'mon Man!

MP48
Forever!

MP #48 U ARE RIGHT I BEEN TRYING TO LET THIS WHOLE THING GO I,AM TRIED OF PEOPLE KEEP TALK CRAZY TO ME AND MY WIFE @ FAMILY SAY THINGS ARE NOT TRUTH. LOOKING AT ME LIKE I AM THE DEVIL .... I REALLY TRYING TO WALK HUMBLE @ WHEN I DO THAT"S WHEN PEOPLE WANT TO CALL ME SOFT OR A PUNK A## YES THE TEAM IS CALL THE INDPLS VIPERS ALL I'AM SAY GOOD LUCK TO THEM IN THE REST OF THE SEASON ... NOW I NOT APART OF THAT .....I REALLY CAN MOVE ON AND LIVE MY LIFE. PEOPLE WANT TO JUDGE ME ON WHAT I SAID ON HERE BUT WE ALL COME SHORT TO GOD GLORY AND I NO BETTER TO BE TALKING CRAZY ON SUPERFAN BUT I GOT FED UP.I SORRY TO EVERYBODY SEEN HOW I WAS ACTING THAT HAPPEN THURDAY MY BAD LARRY AND VIPERS .... REAL MAN WILL SAY SORRY SORRY ....

Dave, my recomendation (and we'll talk more offline) is to take a step back from "ownership" or even football for some time and when your time comes, seize the moment. I feel bad for you, but, then again I dont't. You chose this... so learn something, take your time to get WHATS IMPORTANT, in line... this IMO, is not "important" when it comes to priorities and personal integrity... once you lose sight of that - it makes this heavy chore instead a beloved past-time...

It takes a lot too own, run, manage, coach, a team. It can be stressful. It can put you, your family, your reputation, etc on blast like you wouldn't believe. At least the NFL owners have the capital ($$$)to climb above all the B.S. that they hear and say to the haters, " I'm rich Beotch." Owners on this level don't have that luxury. They, just like the players do this for the love of the game. A lot of times (as players) we don't hold up our end of the bargain (fees, community events, promotions...) and the owners get left holding the tab for the player's dream. @David. No need to apologize to those that know. Personally, I think you meant well but had no idea things could spiral out of control like they did. #suggestion....join any of the established organizations and learn EVERYTHING that they do behind the scenes to place their product on the field. (not a recruiting pitch)You probably have good ideas that you could bring to the table without trying to take over and run it.

MP48
"The Wise and Knowing One"

MP48 & Bigg Triggs....u guys are so right! Hey Dave, real talk...this whole thing has gotten out of hand. People threatening one another, families being disrespected, God's name used in vain, images tarnished....this really needs to stop. I mean, this is just football and that's all it is. Issues such as this is what causes our young brother's to lose lives over something so meaningless. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family and I hope that you can find peace of mind and rebound from this.

THANKS TRIGGS AND MP AND KENDELL SAME TO ...... HA MP HITME UP ON FACE BOOK I NEED UR CELL NUMBER

@David....Will do.

MP48