supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Official Predictions For 7/9 Games- POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW!

Good Morning, SupaNation.

All apologies for the significant delay and brevity of this post. It's been a very busy time in SupaLand as I've been traveling more than I would like over the last week. I've got some yardwork to catch up on, but I'll be eagerly awaiting ALL the scores and details with my bucked of popcorn this evening - SO BRING FORTH LOTS OF DETAIL!!

Generals @ Chicago Thunder

Epic battle that will set the table for the whole MSFL season. Visitors shock the hosts.

Generals 22
Thunder 18

Monona Warriors @ Lake County Steelers

Tough times continue into 2011 for the hard-luck Steelers.

Warriors 18
Steelers 12

Indiana Tornados @ Indy Vipers

Cheers to the Vipers for stepping up in the place of the Saints (or at least putting on different uniforms). The outcome is likely to be the same.

Tornados 38
Vipers 6

Rampage @ Scorpions

Scorpions are in over their heads, but have a pretty good chance to keep this one close.

Rampage 22
Scorpions 11

Indiana Hitmen @ West Central Wildcats

Hitmen now have the Elkhart County region in a stranglehold, but that won't be nearly enough on the road for the best team in the league.

Wildcats 28
Hitmen 12

Wanee Hurricanes @ Kosciusco County Mustangs

The Canes have clearly suffered a big dropoff in 2011, and the Mustangs are surprisingly resilient even with many new faces.

Mustangs 30
Hurricanes 0

Elkhart Shamrock @ Indiana Cutters

It seems that the Cutters have found their identity and will be a tough out in 2011. The Rock struggle on- but will be in big trouble in Bloomington.

Cutters 44
Shamrock 0

Miami County Blitz @ Midwest Force

One would expect this to be a tough game, but it's hard to know what the Force will be in 2011- even at home. My money is on the steady (if not so internet savvy) hand of Brian Raber and the Blitz.

Blitz 16
Force 6

Miami County Vipers @ Allen County Dark Knights

It's hard to know what to expect from each of these teams given the long history of difficulty among small teams in this region. Advantage goes to the hosts.

Knights 21
Vipers 11

Ohio Crush @ Indiana Cardinals

This one certainly has the makings of a blowout. Good luck to the upstart visiting Crush. They'll need it.

Cardinals 44
Crush 0

Indy Renegades @ Tri County Raiders

The boys from the Nap hit the road in the first outing of their campaign defense. Though not trouble free, they'll get off on the right track.

Renegades 30
Raiders 12

Michiana Warriors @ Mad River Stallions

A couple of new and unproven teams face off and the nod must always go to the hosts- except in this case- the visitors have more experience.

Warriors 23
Stallions 0

Louisville Bulls @ Indiana Mustangs

Two elite programs with storied histories face off. The visitors have more experience, but the hosts have the edge this day.

Bulls 19
Mustangs 11

Evansville Enforcers @ Warren CO Cyclones

In a rematch from a month ago, the Enforcers take to the road. Hard to imagine a different result after a long road trip than was seen at home.

Cyclones 28
Enforcers 12

That's all we've got this week, gang. PLEASE be sure to get those scores and details in- and make sure you leave it all on the field this weekend- that's certainly the only thing that will MAKE YOUR MOMMAS PROUD!

One hopes that I'll not deal with such long delays next week. I'll do my best to get you your fix on time the rest of the season!

Re: Official Predictions For 7/9 Games- POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW!

Wildcats 58-8 Hitmen

A lot of talking on both sides but never any physical contact after the whistle, nice and clean.

Good luck the rest of the season Hitmen and we'll see ya up North.

Re: Official Predictions For 7/9 Games- POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW!

Wolfpack 27
Stealth 21

Cardinals 34 Crush 6
Good clean game

Every makings of what some claimed to be the CRFL game of the week. Last minute drive and good time management won this one

Force 22
Blitz 16

Every makings of what some claimed to be the CRFL game of the week. Last minute drive and good time management won this one

Force 22
Blitz 16

Vipers 38 Knights 6

raiders beat renegades 30-28!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Generals 36, Thunder 24.

Stallions 28, Warriors 14

SupaFan

Monona Warriors @ Lake County Steelers

Tough times continue into 2011 for the hard-luck Steelers.

Warriors 18
Steelers 12

Nothing but love for ya Supafan....

Final at Trumbull Field

Steelers 12
Warriors 06

Steelers Defense shut out the Warriors as they scored on a pick six against the Steeler "O" to take a 6-3 lead at half time

Steelers came out at half time to find Rookie WR open in the End Zone as the Steeler took a 9-6 to close out the 3rd Qtr
In the 4th, Old Timer Scott Duval kicked his 2nd Field Goal of the night to finish the scoring for the night

Steelers are now 2-2 on the Season and won their first ever home and league opener. Steelers also won thier first league game since 8 years ago....
2011 will be a fun season for the hard luck steelers

Raiders 30 Renegades 28. Good game we had a lot of mistakes came down to a last second field goal and didn't have enough on it. Raiders are a very good football team good luck the rest of the season

Sure was cool seeing the kickoff go through the goal post... Good game!!

Sure was cool seeing the kickoff go through the goal post... Good game!!

Scorpions 28
Rampage 7

it's sure looks like the scorpions were over there head in this one lol love all the critics hateing on this team

KC Mustangs 24
Wannee Hurricanes 10

Good victory for the Mustangs. All the players on the Mustang sideline contributed to this victory. A strong showing for the rookie QB. And a 45 yard field goal by 50 year old...YES 50!! Larry Fischer.
Hurricanes are better than their record shows. A lot of good talent on their roster. Plus they are playing with a backup QB, but Weatherholt looked good.