supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lol

For all ya'll that thought it was a game. the vipers are ready and getting better everyday. Crazy thing is that last win was with a depleated offensive line. we will be at full strenght this week. so watch out Force the vipers are coming....

Re: lol

Be careful what you wish for

hey im just calling it how i see it.. everyone doubting us for what reason, idk! I just know that our team is ready to play. Thats all, I dont wish for nothing..

who said they doubted u lol where did u pick this up from cause a junk team said they wanted to beat u and u beat em i think noone has said anything hahahaha

vipers #11, who are you? what position you play?

they picked us to lose and on another post said we wouldnt win a game....

Kevin Smith and i play QB

Their is not a player name Kevin Smith # 11 on the Vipers

yeah there is, we really dont have our roster listed so how would u know anyway,and who is this what team u play for and position

ok but it was the knights doubting u not the whole crfl just play ur game do what u do

u are so right.

mcv
yeah there is, we really dont have our roster listed so how would u know anyway,and who is this what team u play for and position

you should prolly post the roster this it is a league rule unless u enjoy playing with 22 guys......