supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-16 This Weekend in Indiana Semi Pro Football

The summer heat is on here in INSPF land.

IFL:
INSPF GAME OF THE WEEK
The KC Mustangs @ Cutters
The Mustangs will travel to B-Town this weekend with a lot at stake. This is a huge weekend for the Mustangs, and will be a turning point for their season.

Hitmen @ Hurricanes

Wildcats @ Shamrock

GDFL:
The IN Vipers @ Scorpions as it seems the name more fitting, the matchup sounds more intense, but the winless vipers face a surprising good scorpions team.

Eagles @ Tornados

MSFL:
Patriots @ Generals - The Generals fresh off a big win look to continue their winning ways.

Plowmen @ Steelers - The Steelers 2-2 on the year look to be above .500 since , well, a very long time.

CRFL:
Matchup of the week Raiders @ Cardinals. The Raiders pulled the upset of the week last week, this week they will find, as Lettermen once put it, the meanest robin size bird in the world.

Stallions @ Blitz The Stallions will learn what hard-nose football is.

Revolution @ Knights

Crush @ Renegades

Force @ Vipers

eMCFL:
IN Mustangs @ Columbus Fire - Defining moment in the Mustangs Season.

GMFL:
Enforcers @ East Side Justice

GLFL:
Chi Town Blitz @ Wolfpack - The Wolfpack start the longest home game stand we've ever seen.

That's the Games for the week. Add kickoff times and locations in the post below.

Go vote for who you think will win this week at http://indianasemiprofootball.com/fanvote.aspx

Re: 7-16 This Weekend in Indiana Semi Pro Football

The Cardinals will win BIG vs the Raiders.I was at the Raiders vs Renegades game, renegades had 2 or 3 TD's called back, a fumble on the one going over the goal line and a fumble at the 3 yard line. The Raiders are a scrappy group but even playing the Renegades they were outmatched although they did win, from what I saw they are still going to be the same Raiders and if they get the chance I am sure the Renegades will not choke the game away with faulty turnovers!

Re: 7-16 This Weekend in Indiana Semi Pro Football

Our website has not been been updated since Chi Town Blitz were unable to travel this weekend. The Allegan Soul (GLFL Div 2) 2-3 record have stepped in and will be traveling to play us Saturday at 7pm at West Noble High School.

Petre Out!