supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Skill Positions

Who do you guys have as the best skill players in the state by position.

QB
RB
WR
TE
FB

LB
CB
S

K
P
KR
PR

Re: Best Skill Positions

imma speak on the positions I know.

wr. summers-tornadoes
cb. alvin brooks-lake county steelers
k- Clawson-Indiana Generals.

the best qb is the cat from the cardinals he puts on a show.. tune in a watch him work.

The tornados rb #32 indy vipers (saints) wr #10 generals QB

Tornados D-Line! Because we gotz skillz TOO!

MP48
"now say sumthin bytch"

Haha...No love for the lineman

Ya know....No love at all

MP48

I can only speak for the teams I've seen play. NCWolfpack's defense is sick. D-line is awesome and they have a great MLB and Safty that really make that team go!

Will I have to disagree with you. Wolfpack's defense isnt great actually. Seen them personally in a practice. The D-line is the best part of them and its just 1 or 2 guys. Their middle linebacker is slow and not that good, and what safety would you be talking about. Both of them are really small and dont make many plays. Best defense overall is the generals. I'm glad they left the IFL, now some other teams have a chance!

you are right our defense isnt great.. giving up 24 points in 4 games against 4 athletic teams (west michigan force who has 179 points in 5 games on offense, battle creek blaze, capital city stealth, and the midwest rams). We flat out stink! But hey its just an opinion no offense taken!

Petre OUT!

Its hard to say at this point. There are some front runners at most positions. Team wise the top four are above and beyond the rest (generals, wildcats, wolfpack, n tornados ) in my opinion this teams should play a round robin or something at the end of the year! That would be something great to see!

T-Pain
Will I have to disagree with you. Wolfpack's defense isnt great actually. Seen them personally in a practice. The D-line is the best part of them and its just 1 or 2 guys. Their middle linebacker is slow and not that good, and what safety would you be talking about. Both of them are really small and dont make many plays. Best defense overall is the generals. I'm glad they left the IFL, now some other teams have a chance!

Tpain not sure who you are or exactly which safety you are talking about on the team but I'm sure Jordan, our other safety agrees with me in saying that we thank you for your kind words. Those are the types of things that motivate us. Good luck with your season, send me your lifting program if ya can haha jk. Stay cool everyone it's gonna be a hot one this week.

My boy # 5 for the Midwest force cant nobody hold him DOWN!!!!!!!!