supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW REAL DEAL PREDICTION ********THREAD*******THE TRUTH

Starting a new Prediction Thread. I have seen some fans and players of semipro get a bit testy when we do not have our fix of scores and predictions. Today I am starting a new CRFL thread. This is going to be real talk style leave opinions and comments just fellas or ladies keep it clean

CRFL Week 2
Matchup of the week Raiders @ Cardinals. Last week the Raiders won vs the Defending CRFL Champions in a game they saw handed to them instead of winning. This week the Cardinals will not be so easy on the boys from Ohio. This contest will be won by halftime. Cardinals are just scary since gaining Patriot players. Big Win Coming
Cardinals 45 Raiders 0

Stallions @ Blitz The Stallions will learn what hard-nose football is. The Blitz come at you and just keep coming with they die hard love of football guys they have. Hard Hittin Blitz boys get the "W" this week.
Blitz 28-14

Revolution @ Knights
This is a game of two teams with something to prove. The Revolution are a first year team with one semi decent win in the Pre-Season vs a small time Warrior Team. From what I can see any team with any talent so far has hammerd the Revolution but I do not see it happening this week. The Run game proves big in this contest WORD has it they have a new QB so watch out passing defense. The Knights need a few more play makers but may still shock the Semi Pro world with this game. This week pick goes to the Road Team
Revolution 35 Knights 0

Crush @ Renegades
What happend to the Renegades last week should be a lesson to all teams no matter what league. A complete mental melt-down when they had the game was won with 3 fumbles 2 at each end of the field on the goal line? This week the Renegades get back into their old ways winning big vs a startup Crush team that just lacks depth and talent
Renegades 50 Crush muster out 6

Force @ Vipers
Force easily win this game. Knowing that the Force are a fast, great playin together group of guys that are always a HR hit away from winning alot of games in the past. Due to their new numbers combined with good play calling and coaching Force win Big
35-14

Re: NEW REAL DEAL PREDICTION ********THREAD*******THE TRUTH

Raiders @ Cardinals:
Say what you want about the Raiders a win is a win. As for the Cardinals they need to work out the kinks still before they are a true threat. They will be the team to beat in Indiana in the post season.
Raiders 32 Cardinals 28

Stallions @ Blitz
Both are punch you in the mouth football clubs. I have to give the W to the home team in this close hard hitting game.
Blitz 20 Stallions 16

Revolution @ Knights
Revolution are an unknown seen them in action at Tornados and they only had like 20 there so I cant wait to see how they do with 40. Knights still have a long road ahead but are getting better. The Revolution aims to make a name this week.
Revolution 45 Knights 16

Crush @ Renegades
Everyone seems to think the crush are a push over. I think this team will respond to last weeks lose with a great performance. The Renegades made it through their first game of the season without fighting each other or the other team (much improved, keep it up boys). Gades right the ship and get a home W.
Renegades 38 Crush 28

Force @ Vipers
Force have had their off season problems just like all teams but will get better with each week. Tyler and his boys have something to prove this week. Vipers seem to have a lot of talkers on their team for so small numbers. Vipers meet an unmovable force this week.
Force 48 Vipers 12

Ha ha ha the cardinals losing to the Raiders? Have you even seen the Raiders play? Ha ha ha Get real. The only way they win is if the cardinals turn the ball over going into the endzone. Or 2nd string defense is put in like the Renegades.

u must not be the real deal. do your history before you say who has who. cardinals have new faces but it's not like that. what 2

Real Deal do your home work first, I'm not predicting a win or anything like that, but we don't have but like 2-3 Patriot players on our team. Most of them followed Doc to the Blitz, to be honest our egos clashed thats y majority of the Patriots didnt play with us. We would've loved to have them though. So the Blitz should b the team to watch out for. I GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies, the persons I had asked about most of the teams to get my information from I would consider a good source which is why I posted that. As a player I had never lost to the Cardinals. This game may be closer that I originally thought. I will redo my pick but still have the Big Red Birds taking the win 35-7, can't wait to see Coach Mom. I will be attending this game this week.

Here's the Real Deal.... Cardinals won 24-0

Great games by all teams. So far 4-0 on predictions, points were off on a couple of games. This week should be even better games!

hey my 2 cents what u think about those birds now. looks like to me them kinks r working out. true threat