supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-23 This Weekend in Indiana Semi Pro Football

IFL:
Game of the Week:
Cutters @ Wildcats- Both teams are 4-0. Win here sets either team up in great position for the playoffs.

KC Mustangs @ Hitmen - To teams that are 2-2 looking for game momentum into the second half the season above .500

Hurricanes @ Shamrock - Two teams that are 0-4. Someone will win this week.

GDFL:
Scorpions @ Tornados - Who would have though the scorpions would be one game behind the Tornados for lead in the division? A tall task, yes, mission impossible? We'll see.

IN Vipers @ Sharks - Vipers are still looking for their first win on the year.

GLFL:
Blaze @ Wolfpack: Round 2.... The one team that knows the wolfpack and has the best shot to derail their undefeated season.

MSFL:
Steelers @ Buccaneers

CRFL:
Raiders @ Blitz

Knights @ Crush

Renegades @ Force

Revolution @ Vipers

Cardinals @ Warriors

eMCFL:
IN Mustangs @ Toledo Raiders

GMFL:
St. Louis Spirit @ Enforcers: Enforcers playing to salvage a promising season.

List your kickoff times and field address below.

Go Vote for each match up at http://inspf.com/fanvote.aspx

Re: 7-23 This Weekend in Indiana Semi Pro Football

Battle creek blaze @ noble county wolfpack
Kickoff 7pm @ Central noble high school

renegades force game not on the fan vote

Indiana Mustangs and Toledo Raiders have traded home dates.

Toledo Raiders @ Indiana Mustangs
Hare Chevrolet Field, Noblesville IN
Saturday July 23
7pm Kickoff

just sayin!

Game has been added. hard to get all the games for 6 leagues at 3 in the morning.

inspf
just sayin!

Game has been added. hard to get all the games for 6 leagues at 3 in the morning.

I know I speak for alot of SupaFans...Fans...we appreciate everything that you are doing for the Teams in the MidWest....

Big Thanks

The Force WILL Dominate!

So someone from the Force orginization has guranteed a win vs the Renegades and not only a win but to dominate..I play for the Force by the way I was just saying whoever did this needs to stay off the message boards talking like that!

really we going to play that game it bad enough you gotta fabricate bulletin board material to motivated your own players

Heck yeah Coach, we going to whoop up on some Gades. You may as well put our names on that trophy now since its going to be ours come the end of the season!

MWF
Heck yeah Coach, we going to whoop up on some Gades. You may as well put our names on that trophy now since its going to be ours come the end of the season!

Force Players and Staff, stay off the message boards. We have preached this all year and we have always say let our play on the field be our talk. I have a feeling some of these guys aren't on my roster and I'd appreciate if you kept my teams name out of your mouth

Tyler Peckham
Midwest Force President

Force! I wouldnt talk about what ur going to do to the last yr champs plus the Indiana Generals have a bye this week and sum might play u never kno oh yea and we r coming ready to play 4 qts !

I just read the comment about the Generals having a bye and some players "might" play in this. I can say this WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!

#1 if there not on ur roster and they are playn u auto lose and why would u wanna play a game and cheat to win