Top postions in the CRFL

Top qb,rb,wr,te,lb,dl,ol,db in the crfl

Re: Top postions in the CRFL

QB- 7cardinals
RB-28 & 21 Isoms Revolution, 26 force,
WR- 34 Renegades, 10 & 3 Cardinals, 1 force
DB-9crush

#2 from the Vipers is the best playmaker in the league and i seen everybody in the crfl play this year.

who has the best oline in the league?

Hold on playa

yes Vance Taylor is fast but as far as best back NO. He hates contact, Ive watched him literal take his pads off after the 1st quarter and say "F*ck this these boys are hitting Im done." He put up numbers against the Knights but what about against the Force and Revolution. Its way too early to be claiming "top positions" anyways its week 4.

I never said back, i said playmaker.

To crfl Fan, There is no real sure way to judge who has the best offensive line.

It takes alot of work, chemistry, and attention to detail between the 5 men up front to produce an effective, efficient offensive line week in and week out.
the men up front may never be recognized for their work, however they as a unit would know if their efforts produced a win or loss at the end of the day.
I am sure each and every team in the CRFL right now has a dedicated front 5, however whether they have good talent,chemistry and work ethic, or not, is up to them.

Prime Time also has a point, it would be more clear as to who has better players at different positions come playoff time. fan voting would be a possible way to see how everyone stands on the issue, however it wouldnt be totally accurate, more like something to do for fun. . .

aye this is Vance Taylor from the vipers im not talking shit or whatever but im not scared of contact man at all ive never been scared if i was scared i wouldn't even be playing... my pads were taking off BC i was hurt during the first qt with my legs cramping up on me i couldn't walk so there for i couldn't play. and ya some of the team can hit then u get some teams that cant hit at all!! and i have a career with football so know i dont wanna get hit a lot, im trying score whenever i touch the ball that is the point of football right to not wanna be hit???? and score points? and im getting doubled every time im on field i can only do some much one man cant beat a whole team. all i can say is keep watching but thanks for the respect fellas

Thanks for the love man ive never been scared of contact

exactly brah. we know exactly what it is. u line up at reciever with a corner one you, the strong safety right behind him and the free safety play midfield. that means u a problem..... Flat Out

I cant say that Vance Taylor hates contact he gets hit alot. I just dont see him being that good. No way is he the best playmaker in the league. He wasnt even better than #1 from the Crush last weekend.

@ Old school its funny that your talking about this dude but you want put ya real name . I dont even know the cat your talkin about but if your going to talk about him at least have the balls to put ya real name . Or you may have been in 1 of his highlight reels getting ya underwear shook off . This is why I almost never post on here to many Funboys and Hater on here . Put ya name then to can talk

i feel that brah. its alot of that on here.

Darrin Douthit Indiana generals 29
@ Old school its funny that your talking about this dude but you want put ya real name . I dont even know the cat your talkin about but if your going to talk about him at least have the balls to put ya real name . Or you may have been in 1 of his highlight reels getting ya underwear shook off . This is why I almost never post on here to many Funboys and Hater on here . Put ya name then to can talk

top qb #7 cards yea thats me
top rb vance taylor
top wr tj snow cards # 3
top wr force wide out..

flat out put a line with us n we gotta show for yall

those birds has the best d hands down

Renegades dOnt have a WR #34!!

Force Top Players
D End Dusty Snyder #55
Dt Tyler Peckham #99
Olb Mike Fincik #43
SS/Wr Lamar Taborn #5
FS Devin Chambers #4
Fb Mike Williams #3

Renegades have a overall stout oline
Vipers #45 rb

My 2 cents

Force Fan
Force Top Players
D End Dusty Snyder #55
Dt Tyler Peckham #99
Olb Mike Fincik #43
SS/Wr Lamar Taborn #5
FS Devin Chambers #4
Fb Mike Williams #3

Renegades have a overall stout oline
Vipers #45 rb

My 2 cents

I second that Renegade OLine is best in the CRFL Period!!

i agree with this list fare as skill positions go's and not just bc im on it either!

the 2 backs for the revolution are good

who is the hardest hitting team?

question

im not sure anyone in this league can hit HARD

hciosdhivs
question

im not sure anyone in this league can hit HARD

Agreed!!

The Card's D is for real... and loaded with hard hitters

yea right, no hard hitters in this league huh, come play the cards defense, or the renegades defense then lets see if thats the same words come out of yoru mouth. them posts gotta be from someone that doent play in this league called the CRFL