supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Official Prediction Thread For 7/23 Games- POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW

Good Morning, SupaNation:

In these hottest days of Summer, I don't have the time I'd like to write a dissertation on each big game, but know that I am following each one closely. Can't wait to see how closely my scores match up- so be sure to get us lots of details!

Let's get to it!

Indiana Cutters @ WCW Wildcats

The Cutters rebound is admirable, but the WCW are the unrivaled powerhouse of the IFL.

Wildcats 28
Cutters 7

KC Mustangs @ Indiana Hitmen

With the Wolfpack gone, the Mustangs are the clear favorite up North. Even on the road.

Mustangs 24
Hitmen 16

Wanee Hurricanes @ Elkhart Shamrock

The Rock have a long way to go, but are easily a big favorite at home versus the sputtering Canes.

Shamrock 22
Hurricanes 0

Scorpions @ Tornados

No doubt that the Scorps have taken Central Indiana by storm, but the Tornados are the favorite, especially at home.

Tornados 27
Scorpions 10

IN Vipers @ Tri-State Sharks

Props to the Vipers for holding it together, but they'll be outgunned in a big way on the road.

Sharks 26
Vipers 6

Battle Creek Blaze @ Noble County Wolfpack

The Pack are the best team in the best division in the league. The Blaze are a great traveling team, but not good enough.

Wolfpack 26
Blaze 10

Lake County Steelers @ Joliet Buccaneers

The Steelers are still not ready to turn the corner and face an almost identical team on the road, but will suffer another close loss this week.

Buccaneers 22
Steelers 16

Tri-County Raiders @ Miami County Blitz

The Raiders have impressed thus far (last week notwithstanding) and would be a good candidate to win on the road, but this week, the Blitz come into their own.

Blitz 18
Raiders 12

Allen County Dark Knights @ Ohio Crush

Though both with bad opening games, the Crush are a much better team and would win even on the road- they'll be on cruise control at home.

Crush 27
Knights 8

Indy Renegades @ Midwest Force

Great game here and the Renegades have not yet hit their stride- the host Force will not help this week.

Force 30
Renegades 14

Delaware County Revolution @ Miami County Vipers

A couple of middle of the pack teams hoping to find some wins and identity- in a month it will be clear why the Vipers dominated this game.

Vipers 38
Revolution 22

Indiana Cardinals @ Michiana Warriors

The Cardinals are the early-season favorite in the CRFL and have travelled well the last few seasons. Count on the visitors to get it done.

Cardinals 26
Warriors 10

IN Mustangs @ Toledo Raiders

The Mustangs are doing their best to wake up the echoes of the proud teams of the past, and the Raiders are just the team to help. Even on the road, the Stangs rebound this week.

Mustangs 25
Raiders 8

St. Louis Spirit @ Evansville Enforcers

Great news for the hosts- a suffering Spirit team comes to town with a terrible defense. The Enforcers will finally get the offense clicking!

Enforcers 27
Spirit 12

That's all I've got time for. All jokes aside, please, please make sure you're getting plenty to drink on this dangerously hot weekend. Prehydrate and make sure you drink plenty of water all day whether you think you need it or not. Make sure to document your amazing exploits here in great detail- that kind of thing makes your Mommas Proud!!!

Re: Official Prediction Thread For 7/23 Games- POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW

Just heard from someone that the Wildcats won the game 49-0
That had to be one hot damn game in this heat.

Re: Official Prediction Thread For 7/23 Games- POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW

Ok, Supafan...you obviously do not know much about the Miami County Vipers...they have no size, no depth, poor coaching, 2 or 3 at best decent ball players. Their QB has no time to throw, and when he does he's not accurate, and has poor receivers. Not only that, I doubt they finish the year unless the funds fall out of the sky...Revolution win, big.

Wildcats 49-0 Cutters

Force 13 Gades 12

Very impressed with the gades

35-20 Revolution over Vipers...Revolution heading into home opener 2-0.

Just an observation but seems like the refs had a hard on for the renegades in ohio. Personally I know if all hands were on deck for the renegades it would have been a totally different ball game. Don't worry I'm sure there will be a rematch in the playoffs or the championship.

Lima Warriors 41
Columbus War Eagles 6

Corey Minnfield throws 3 touchdown passes to Travis Lewis and another to LaDonn Coleman, while Coleman and Mike Macklin also added touchdown runs. Jordan Marshall added an interception and a sack and Tyler Bly recovered a fumble. With the win Lima has won 8 STRAIGHT division titles and has won at least 10 games in 8 of their 11 seasons.

Cards 27 Warriors 6, great game Warriors. Almost dead on the score Supa

27-6 cards. sloppy game on offense for cards, give credit to warriors d..they had alot of guys going both ways and fought hard til the end....to my cards teammates, we gotta step it up!!!

I hear ya JD... I know I could've/should've played better myself... I left 4 points off the board that should've been on (1 fg & 1 pat). Hats off to the Warriors too!!

Crush 54 ADK 0

Blitz 20 Raiders 13

Riha you old dog, are you kicking again? Good for you!
P.S.
Wolfpack 44
Blaze 3

Wolfpack 44
Blaze 3

Yes I am Clawson, 39 and still going. I tried to get away but when it's in your blood it's hard to stop. You and Dave know what I mean...

Indiana Hitmen-28 K.C. Mustangs 16

Early 1st quarter delay due to lightening and rain for about 10 minutes didn't seem to stop these two teams who came into the game at an even 2-2 record, looking to overlook and over turn momentum their way coming down the home stretch of the regular season and into the playoffs....

Both teams played a clean and solid game, and it seemed that turn overs and mishaps cost one team any chances of a comeback, the Hitmen came out on top, 28-16...

Enforcers 70
Spirit 6
Running clock for the 2nd half.

Serious reorganization and new scheme on offense pays off. 80 percent of offfensive yards came on the ground. Every game is a playoff game for us now.

Raiders 13 @ Blitz 20
Knights 0 @ Crush 54
Renegades 12 @ Force 13
Revolution 35 @ Vipers 20
Cardinals 27 @ Warriors 6
IN Mustangs 2 @ Toledo Raiders 0 (Forfeit)
Saints 6 @ Sharks 32
Scorpions 2 @ Tornados 34
Blaze 3 @ Wolfpack 44
St Louis Spirit 6 @ Enforcers 70
KC Mustangs 16 @ Hitmen 28
Hurricanes 2 @ Shamrock 0 (Forfeit?)
Cutters 0 @ Wildcats 49
Steelers 0 @ Buccaneers 7

Cutters-0
Wildcats-49

That kid from the cats can kick the ball, he needs to play somewhere if hes that young.

Forest
Cutters-0
Wildcats-49

That kid from the cats can kick the ball, he needs to play somewhere if hes that young.

Dude hits 40 and 50 yarders like it's his job.

It is his job! lol.... but no, i def agree with u. He kicked 4 touchbacks in the game vs the cutters and nailed a 50+ yarder the week earlier, kids got a leg on em!