supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chance Jackson Night with Indiana Generals

On March 25th 2011 as he was entering his school Chance Jackson was shot twice by a classmate.
Chance was flown to Indianapolis where he underwent several surgeries and many days in the hospital.
On Saturday July 30th at 7p.m. at Roncalli High School when the Generals host the Lake County Steelers,
it will be Chance Jackson Night with the Indiana Generals. Chance will be an honorary Captain for the game as will as an honorary coach for the game and will be assisting me on the sidelines.
I am also trying to secure a supply of gun locks to be available at this game free of charge to anyone who wants one.
The Indiana Generals are in their 10th season and have a long tradition of helping the community.
Last Saturday Night we honored Officer David S. Moore and his parents at the game against the Lincoln-Way Patriots.
THANK YOU SPENCER AND JO MOORE!!!!
Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard honored us by doing the coin toss and many of the local T.V stations were on hand.
THANK YOU MAYOR BALLARD!!!!
The Indiana Generals would like to invite you to the game next Saturday for Chance Jackson Night.
The Generals offer a family a night out that is very affordable, our admission only $6.00 for adults and children 12 and under are always free.
We have concession available at out game as well and the menu consists of burgers, brats, and hot dogs all cooked on site as well as hawaiian shaved ice, fruit smoothies, chips and ice cold drinks all items are priced reasonable with nothing priced over $4.00
If you are looking for something for the family to do next Saturday July 30th, come out and meet Chance and show him some support, and see some great hard hitting football all at a price that will make your pocketbook smile. You can eat some very good food and enjoy a fun night together.

Re: Chance Jackson Night with Indiana Generals

Good Job Generals. No matter how much you win, you never seem to take your eye off of what is important. Way to give back to the community.

Re: Chance Jackson Night with Indiana Generals

I just wanted to leave a short note and let everyone in the Martinsville In. area know that advance sale tickets for this game are on sale at Ace Hardware on Burton Ln., Rural King on S. Ohio Street, and Citizens Bank on the 39 by-pass, all of these businesses are located in Martinsville.
This is another special game for not only myself but the Indiana Generals as an organization. I really enjoy being able to arrange games such as this one and the one two weeks ago for Officer David Moore.
Chance is a young man who knows he has been given a second chance in life and he has met the Generals on a couple of occasions, he was also at our scrimmage with the Indianapolis Tornados and he was happy to get to meet them as well.
Game is at Roncalli High this Saturday July 30th and kickoff is at 7pm
$6.00 adults and chilren 12 and under are free.
We also have a great concession stand at our games with all kinds of food drink and even shaved ice and smoothies and nothing is priced over $4.00
I hope you can attend this game and help us give back to someone who is in need.
Thank you
Jim Allen
Special Teams Coach
Indiana Generals