supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

The GDFL will have a Special Sunday Night Game when the No.1 Carolina Warriors take on the Tri-State Outlaws in Columbia South Carolina.

Re: SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

FYI: No one respects the GDFL, and few care about what it does.

Who Cares
FYI: No one respects the GDFL, and few care about what it does.
lol like i told you before you care !!!! FYI we have been contacted by several Indiana Teams,I did say TEAMS right!!!!! Go KILL YOURSELF !!!!1

fine and all that but we don't need all the SPAM you post every week. you have a website, post there.

NOT OVER EVERY DAMN MESSAGE BOARD IN THE NATION

spamfree
fine and all that but we don't need all the SPAM you post every week. you have a website, post there.

NOT OVER EVERY DAMN MESSAGE BOARD IN THE NATION

I agree. Your league has good teams yes. But how can one team fold mid-season, and you pick up a new team in just as bad shape and let the new team pick up the old teams schedule? Bush League. And why the hell would anyone in Indiana care about 2 Carolina teams playing? ***NEWSFLASH*** We don't. And people are put off by the GDFL acting all high and mighty. You were contacted by several Indiana teams? I would say there are 5 top-notch Indiana Teams, Cutters, Generals, Tornados, Wildcats, Wolfpack. You have one in your league. Good job, Now if that was the only Indiana team you had, great. But no... you wash down your "talent league" with b.s. teams that should be playing flag football at best, just so you can have 300 teams in a league. Once again good job Bush League, good job. But back to my statement...No One Cares!

Your "go kill yourself" remark is the reason why the Indiana Generals,WCW Wildcats & Indiana Cutters will never play in the GDFL. It starts at the top and works it's way to the bottom.

The dog that barks the loudest is ALWAYS the one that is most hungry and the one getting the least attention. Kind of like when teams post their game using their league rankings instead of national rankinghs because it looks better on paper.
This bunch of people has formed a huge league and they have many teams in it but having a bunch of teams doesn't automaticly equal quality.
I'll stick with with BCS rankings on the BCS site it seems like they have their stuff together and don't need to be standing on every mountaion top shouting to try and make themselves look good.
To bad this league doesn't have a clue what semi-pro is all about and for that matter loud mouths like this is what gives semi-pro a bad name. There are teams trying to make a difference in their communities and if all teams were to follow their lead think of how this level would be looked at maybe people would take this a little more serious but when GDFL get on sites like this and says go kiill yourself that is lower than a snakes belly in anybodies book.
Your league is bush league and has a few good teams get over it try doing something like the Generals did a couple weeks ago and are doing again this week show community interest and GIVE BACK to the community or for that matter look at what the tornados did for Joplin Mo. that is what semi-pro needs not some trash talking fool trying to be noticed.
There is one thing that seems to be correct in the GDFL those teams aren't sure they have a game until game day and they actually see the other team arrive. What a joke.

Kevin Horsley
Your "go kill yourself" remark is the reason why the Indiana Generals,WCW Wildcats & Indiana Cutters will never play in the GDFL.It starts at the top and works it's way to the bottom.
I guess you have noting to worry about in that case Kevin!!!!It is good to know that your held in such High Regard that you speak for all of these organizations.I appreciate that, so here is an open invitation for all of those organizations that would like to become part of a League that truly wants to help your business grow.We the GDFL respect all of these organizations that you mentioned and feel they would be a good fit as to the direction we are headed those that see opportunity and understand business they will look past BS and help us change the Landscape of Minor-League Football.To join the GDFL CLICK LINK: http://gdfl.net/?page_id=342

why would any of these organizations want to move down to your league and be a part of a league that the self proclaimed voice of the league makes posts telling others to kill theirself that is a real class act for sure

So what you are saying is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....shut up. Listen. The Indianapolis Tornados are part of the GDFL....We represent right here in Indy. We represent right here in the state. Why you trying to get it on with one of our league reps is beyond me. Bottom line...you got a GDFL team right here in your own backyard. Put up or shut up since you wanna test nuts! Cause one thing I know for sure...is it is going to be a hell of a lot harder to win a CHAMPIONSHIP in the GDFL than any other two three round in state league tourney. Not saying that to be disrespectful just real.

MP48
"Community Spokesman"

gridiron4life
Kevin Horsley
Your "go kill yourself" remark is the reason why the Indiana Generals,WCW Wildcats & Indiana Cutters will never play in the GDFL.It starts at the top and works it's way to the bottom.
I guess you have noting to worry about in that case Kevin!!!!It is good to know that your held in such High Regard that you speak for all of these organizations.I appreciate that, so here is an open invitation for all of those organizations that would like to become part of a League that truly wants to help your business grow.We the GDFL respect all of these organizations that you mentioned and feel they would be a good fit as to the direction we are headed those that see opportunity and understand business they will look past BS and help us change the Landscape of Minor-League Football.To join the GDFL CLICK LINK: http://gdfl.net/?page_id=342

I have a little insight on this matter. I am speaking for the Indiana Generals, and no other team, or league for that matter. As far as Im concerned, the Indiana Generals should NEVER be a member of the GDFL. We recently moved from a great league (IFL) and have went to the MSFL this past year. We are thrilled to be apart of the MSFL and consider this to be the best ran league we have been apart of. Not knocking the IFl, just wanted a little more competition. With this said, we considered the Elite MCfl, the MSFL, as well as the GDFL. And were somewhat recruited by them. We obviously chose the MSFL, as we thought it would fit us the best. With that said, when we notified the Elite, they were very respectful of our decision. Disappointed, but respectful. However, when we contacted the GDFL, our owner was called up and called every name in the book. League reps disrespecting us because they did not like our choice. Right then and there is when we knew we made the correct choice by not going to the GDFL. There are several great teams in the GDFL. However, one bad impression can take years to digest.

I have hear many similar stories such as yours mr. general. I believe this guy is the same guy that stood behind the panthers fully heartly only to dump them two months later. The same guy that constly bombards others that disagree with him with upmost bitterness, yet is the same guy that said god told him to start this league and it would be the best ever.

Keep it up gridiron4life - your doing exactly what you said changing the world of minor league football, too bad its not been done with more class or respect

I speak for me and no one else first off if we we recruited you or your organization.it is done with the utmost respect anyone that has been approach by me or anyone in the GDFL can attest to this. Now i don't get on these types of message boards to get into who is right or wrong,i simply promote the GDFL,but because we do that,some Leagues,teams, or Associations get intimidated or fear that we may actually get one of your organization to join.So this is the level that you stoop to lying and coming up with fabricated issues to try to offset all the good that we bring i will continue to promote what we do here in the GDFL as well as defend our Brand no one team can define the GDFL we have teams all across America that want to take part in what we do!!!! So if your mad just say your mad ,if your hater then be hater but if you feel like you want to Congratulate than your welcome to do it !!!! Just don't a be Coward & A LIAR!!! This is only intended for those that bring noting but negativity to the Game we Love!!!! I, am done with this Nonsense!

why does it cost so much to get into the gdfl games come on 10 bucks is steep and the quality of play at the game I attended was terrible.
I would much rather watch two nobody teams play a 28-21 games and have it mean nothing than watch a blow out give up 20 bucks for me and my lady to get in and not see quality football.

@woodshed.......obviously you are a grown man. Which means u have a choice. You can chose to not be a fan, you can chose to not follow the GDFL. My suggestion is don't. If you want yo $20 back.......hell I got you! Then you can take that twenty and enjoy the concessions or whatever at whatever Semipro, Minor, Colts game etc you damn well please. Cause really you just hatin!

to the woodshed
The dog that barks the loudest is ALWAYS the one that is most hungry and the one getting the least attention. Kind of like when teams post their game using their league rankings instead of national rankinghs because it looks better on paper.
This bunch of people has formed a huge league and they have many teams in it but having a bunch of teams doesn't automaticly equal quality.
I'll stick with with BCS rankings on the BCS site it seems like they have their stuff together and don't need to be standing on every mountaion top shouting to try and make themselves look good.
To bad this league doesn't have a clue what semi-pro is all about and for that matter loud mouths like this is what gives semi-pro a bad name. There are teams trying to make a difference in their communities and if all teams were to follow their lead think of how this level would be looked at maybe people would take this a little more serious but when GDFL get on sites like this and says go kiill yourself that is lower than a snakes belly in anybodies book.
Your league is bush league and has a few good teams get over it try doing something like the Generals did a couple weeks ago and are doing again this week show community interest and GIVE BACK to the community or for that matter look at what the tornados did for Joplin Mo. that is what semi-pro needs not some trash talking fool trying to be noticed.
There is one thing that seems to be correct in the GDFL those teams aren't sure they have a game until game day and they actually see the other team arrive. What a joke.

When I brought the Indianapolis Tornados back into existiance, ALL OF INDIANA FOOTBALL AND IT'S LEAGUES WERE BUSH!!! In 2008 I had a vision, I had others that believed in it, and we did it... you all can thank me later...

Let's go back to 2008... Cutter's, Generals, IND Mistangs, Warriors, etc... All bottom feeders in the likes of Minor League Football

Who took on the top dawgs year in and year out... 14 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, out of the country, on the road... year in and year out... never complained, never not showed up... always showed class - even in defeat, always reached down and helped others up... you can thank me later...

Yal need to chill wit all of the hatred... GDFL has the competition that we need to solidify our mission, a Nation Championship opportunity... Our regular season was not as tough as it has been in the past (read above again so I dont have to explain)... Keep it real, when it's playoff time, please pull this thread up again... the best in the country will be facing off...

Also, it says in the bible to "not look down on humble beginnings..." Once again, been there and done that. This is the GDFL's second year... looking out from the inside - I'm pretty sure WE can handle your critisizm...