supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL WEEK 4

Blitz VS Revolution:
The Revolution have played 2 bottom of the pack teams and won. Quietly going into this match up 2-0. The Blitz possibly are the hardest defense to move the ball on even if they do not win. It is hard to say on this one because to me these two teams are very evenly matched,
Blitz 14 Revolution 20 I may be wrong on this one.

Knights VS Stallions:
I'm just going to roll with the Stallions on this one no explination needed big win 35-0

Cardinals VS Renegades:
The Renegades have 2 losses both games they were winning in the 4th and lost. No explination needed here the boys get the W and the ship in the right direction, In my career I have lost 1 game to the Cardinals and know them very well. I give the win to the Renegades this week.
Renegades 28 Cardinals 14 (Game of the Week)

Force VS Warriors:
Force Win this game to go 4-0
Force 35-0

Vipers VS Crush:
Crush Win again. Finally they played their offensive personel right and look what happend a huge W. Good job Crush personally these guys are class acts and I hope they get things going in the right direction
Crush 28 Vipers 0

Re: CRFL WEEK 4

thanks for your weekly insight bell

No problem!

Im sure you realize teams change year to year, and the cards fall into that description. it really doesnt matter if you have only lost to them once....new year...new team... alot has changed in 2 years

wow. good for you only losing 1 game to the cards wish means you didnt beat them everytime. well you better get on board now before the tickets run out. new team with a purpose. rep the fort.. fly high or get flown over...

The Indiana division is gon be a dog fight all season. Overall they have the better teams and one of them will take the ship this year. This very well could be the year for the Cards cause they hungry.

Pretty tough league... I bet the Hurricanes would sweep that league.

ok the cards havent even played nobody worth mentioning..nobody can say who is gonna win the ship cause its only week 4 with teams still undefeated. The cards is gonna see when they face a team with atleast half way decent talent. and as for the hurricanes..yaw suck.have yaw even one a game..lmao

I see that you've "ONE" an education and please don't tell me that was slang typing, cause it would've been just as easy to type "WON"!! YAW FEEL ME?

But they arent in this league! Soooooo... what was that comment for??