supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-23 Indiana State Rankings

The rankings have been updated.
Biggest mover this week, Crush, Hitmen, or Mustangs?
Welcome newest member of the top 5.
Indiana State Rankings

Re: 7-23 Indiana State Rankings

CARDINAL NATION!!! TOP 5 TEAM WE FLYING HIGH.... "FLY HIGH OR GET FLOWN OVER.... IS THE MOTTO

I think the top 5 teams should a playoff at the end of the season to see who is the top team in the state... could be very interesting... if not this year maybe in the future years

BCS rankings have been updated.

State playoffs would never be able to take place. Different teams end different times with different roster sizes, let alone teams willing to risk an undefeated season.

We will have a virtual playoff at the end of the year.

@INSF....yeah, after all that yappin' that went on about BCS power rankings and who's the best and all that, the BCS rankings have been updated. This is the most bias, pit for ringers I have ever seen in my life. How bout you use your influence to promote this so called "game" or tournament. Instead you throw out the excuses for why team won't participate. Maybe you are part of the problem. Yeah I said it! Maybe your opinion of this level is more personal than unbias. Use your influence to make this game happen! Quit punkin out like the rest of em! Screw your virtual playoff! This ain't Fantasy Football. All you gone do is get some team gassed up and led to the slaughter!
GO TORNADOS

MP48
"ya dig"

Im not trying to be a dick or anything because I really like what the Tornados do, but have you ever thought it might not be every teams dream to play the mighty Tornados??? I mean would I like to play you guys...hell ya, because it would be nice to put that beat down on yall but that doesn't mean its a priority. You been around long enough to know people have been talking about this type of stuff forever. Getting teams together or leagues to come together and play. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesnt....its whatever.

BTW...no disrespect with the beat down comment, but if I didnt think we could go in and win a game...then it would be time to stop playing lol

Mike,

I understand your passion for semi-pro - that's the one thing we all have here. Your upset with the rankings, then so be it. I will explain why I rank your team #2 in a moment.

First, I know your active with your team's board. How hard was it to get the Generals, let alone any team in Indiana to play you. I've had conversations with the top 5 teams, a state playoff is a non-starter. Period. I listed just some of the reason why they are a non-starter. I am not making excused, just telling you what I've been told.

I don't run the BCS. That is Mark Anthony from the GMFL. It is based purely on math and stats. A very good system, but until everyone's season is finished, it shows its flaws.

Why I rank the Tornados #2 - You are about to wrap up your season. You have played 2 teams over .500 on the year. TWO> The Scorpions (surprise team of the year) and the Memphis Blast. The Blast game was a last sec game put together. On your home field you managed to score twice, yes a running clock, but only twice.

The Generals went into the Multi National Champions Chicago Thunder's home, never played the Thunder and won 36-24.Impressive. Followed by a 65-0 win over a annually strong Patriots team in the MSFL. This on top of one loss in two years, and never close to losing a game last year.

It is my PERSONAL opinion that the generals are the better team right. Everyone has a different opinion. I attempt to be as unbias as possible. I even increased this number of people ranking the teams to three to make sure we have a very good system in place.

To me not much separates the Tornados, the Generals, the Wildcats, the Wolfpack, and the Cardinals. They all are playing the top of their game in their league. Something these teams should take pride in.

I respect both teams and I respect both leagues. The GDFL has many great teams, but it also has a lot of others teams spread out over 90 some teams so they never meet until the playoffs. This is why you have 12 unbeaten teams. The MSFL has a concentrated group of teams with a group of quality teams as well many which will see above .500 teams on a reg basis.

I look forward to see how the Tornados fare against teams far above .500 as they get into the playoffs, and I expect to see the generals continue on their hot streak. I expect the wildcats, and the wolfpack to be undefeated this year as well.

How many different champions can one state have? Indiana reps six different league, and there is real possibility of getting 6 trophies in one state. Now wouldn't that be something.

Many great teams, all in the same state. This speaks greatly of the quality of Indiana Semi-Pro Football. I can dig it.

@JC...I can't tell it ain't everybody's dream with all the hatin' going on. Again...open invite. BTW...I think I can bring about World peace....see we all have dreams!

MP48
"yup"

Mad at the rankings....not me! Tired of all the haters, hell yeah. AGAIN.....Open invite. Play the game. Quit with the excuses. If your team got that fire then let's go! This has been our position. Now everybody actin' "brand new". Damn the rankings, I want it on the field! That IS the only way to solve anything!

MP48
"OPEN INVITE"

MP48
@JC...I can't tell it ain't everybody's dream with all the hatin' going on. Again...open invite. BTW...I think I can bring about World peace....see we all have dreams!

MP48
"yup"

I feel you...When youre at the top you will be hated by everyone. The guys at the top have no reason to hate on anyone. However, trust me when I say that I would be the first one to speak up if someone was hating on us. Just keeping it real

Oh and BTW...I like the fact you guys wanna play us so bad....tells me we are doing something right lol

For real???? Play WHO? You are with the uhhhhh. That about sums up how much we want to play YOU. We want to play ALL of you. Not one team. ALL.(which is inclusive and open to ALL) Which also means, don't flatter yourself!

MP48
"beotch"

LOL...you dont know me or who I play for because I dont play often...im usually the guy on the sidelines talking shit and the guy crying on message boards about haters lol

Hahahahah! Which means we have NOTHING in common! Funny stuff tho. You don't want it with me.....But I like you tho. You make the day a little more fun.

Kane County Eagles
Central Penn Pirahna
Nashville Storm
St. Paul Pioneers
St. Louis Bulldogs
San Diego Thunder
Racine Raiders, etc

MP48
"did that....got the t-shirt"

MP48
Hahahahah! Which means we have NOTHING in common! Funny stuff tho. You don't want it with me.....But I like you tho. You make the day a little more fun.

MP48
"yeah, what he said"

Im just a guy....thats all I can say lol

Man me too, me too. And with that I raise my beer my dude.

MP48
"a guy"

After reading this convo the only thing/quote that comes to mind is...

"Did we just become best friends!?"

best movie ever haha!!!

"YEP!!"... I love that movie too!!

MP - who do you play for now? How does your organization like you talkin all the crap that your ass can't cash? And it sounds like you have little control over what your organization does anyway. If you are who you say you are, you should know who JC#11 is. He is the reigning defensive player of the year for one of the top teams in the country. Nuff said! Be very careful when you choose your words before you awake a sleeping Giant. No disrespect taken, but it's one thing to be confident, another to be outright idiotic.

Who am I......your baby mama's baby daddy....... on the real throw, JC know who I am just like I know who he is. I done caused more concussions and headaches than can be remembered across multiple states for multiple year. I play for the Indianapolis Tornados. I talk shit cause I reps my squad 100%. They can't shut me up cause they know I am one of the most dedicated real cats you gone meet. Make no mistake.....I will speak my mind. What you won't get from me is an uneducated quess or opinion that is complete BS. NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED, you are? Do not get on a msg board and tell MP what he can or can't say. MP does not know you. So MP will not address a stranger again! No disrespect to JC.....Congrats on being the reigning defensive player in YOUR league. It has no bearing on the league or team I play on. But JC is a smart Guy so he knows this is true.

MP48