supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vance Taylor

I heard alot of stuff about this guy Vance Taylor that play for the Miami County Vipers he wear #2. I have been to see him play the last couple of weeks. This past week I heard that he was going to play in the Canadien football league. Now Im not taking nothing from the guy but by no means is he ready to play in any other league other than where he plays now. Someone told me that he's young, so why not try college young man. As a reciever he runs sloppy routes and depends on his speed vs running sharp routes. Honestly he is a scat back who should be catching out the backfield because he's about 5'7 to 5'9 who is too short to be playing receiver. While running the ball he dosent hit the holes, he tries to run around the holes. I have never seen him once run up the middle. If you cant run up the middle in the CRFL then there is no way that he's ready for the CFL where there will be twice his size with the same speed. Although there entire offensive line is trash except the Left Tackle, he's a player. I plan on watching them play against the Cardinals this weekend, maybe he can show me something that I havent seen or maybe he is just making up this CFL stuff.

Re: Vance Taylor

Forget what u talking about he puts in work every week. u got to understand how teams game plan against us. Stop #2 from getting the ball so that should tell u something. He will be successful with this football stuff no matter what u think....... But hey u form ya own opinion but he is a big talent. Flat OUT

puts in mind of barry sanders no line but moves and agility he was paving his own lane

if anyone knows about garbage, it would be me! J-Rich you're garbage just like Vance and the rest of the Vipers, with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 guys. better worry about winning another game before talking, vipers. 38 points in week 1.. 12, 20, 0 since. shut your mouths and play ball.

and please, never compare vance to barry sanders again.. and way to throw your teammates under the bus by saying your line sucks. CHEMISTRY!

The Vipers have some talent on that team. The problem is their owner and his mouth. He is the reason they keep loosing players. Put all those players on a different team and they would be competitors.

man hopefully you came to the cards game i think i proved something this week.... all this attention i must be doing something right and i will be going to a combine for the CFL in 2 months i don't have to lie about it. and for the guy who said im weak or whatever id love to see you get in front of me and check me!!! lmao try that thanks for the love though

hey man good stuff out there this weekend. had fun watching you. wish i could have joined the show it would have been a good one. good luck whatever you decide. 1 more thing. let the haters hate. you just make them hate more. cardinals # 7.. the real me..

Sorry Vance hate to break it to you but you are WAY OVERRATED! Dont run north and south and try to make to many cuts! Good Luck trying to play up NORTH!!

Maybe so but when he does go north/south in an opening, he is GONE!!!

One of the fastest cats I've seen... And I've been playing semi-pro off and on since 1994, in Indiana and California. This guys is flat out fast in the open field.

Riha
Cards PK47

you can come get some too!!! lmao i might just show upto the next game with a tee shirt on that say overrated on the front and back.... smh how much more yall gonna hate on me???????? ill just keep putting in work on the field and you keep watching and hating. and like i always say thanks for the respect much love!

thanks bro much love man ball out and like you said ima let these clowns on here hate man and ima keep putting up numbers good luck the rest of the way to you and ya team.....

thats was up clown oscar the grouch btw lived in a garbage can so good on this week vs the stallions #2 gon put up numbers... behind # 44 we comin thru... jus call us the trash truck CLOWN

Viper family be clicking now. We going to win out the season and whoop up on some teams in the playoffs.

you mean the wolfpack the plan was quite clear what that clown of a coach was doing the entire time

so what about all the college players you watch every week and they all go north and south but they can do that right bc they play college ball right!? your fucking stupid if north and south gets me touchdowns then that's what ima do... untill you can line up across from me or stop me then stop running ya mouth dumb ass and keep watching, your a nobody and no one cares what think dude! every team i play always shopws love when the clock hits 0. n i will be cool up north if i wasnt going to be alright thescouts wouldn't even be talking to me. Now good luck to you with ya bullshit career as a fan lmao

What u mean. most every team in this league added players to there roster from other leagues. The Dark Knights beat the Raiders and the Crush blank the Revo.. Come on u got to come better than that. We would be stupid not to when everybody else is doing it.

really
you mean the wolfpack the plan was quite clear what that clown of a coach was doing the entire time

Sorry Correction! THE OHIO Teams other than the HONEST force added players but NONE of them could compete in any league so they decided to add players. I think the Raiders and the Force are the only honest ones in the entire OHIO division. They do not need to add players to be competitive or to play win or lose. Indiana Teams have not added players all year. Reguardless the same names have been up all year long. Its a shame ya'll have to beef up to compete and kick off original players to stand a chance hey no matter who you add if your frikin team sucks you frikin suck

How is it cheating if its in the rules that you can add players until the roster due date? I think I'd rather have several competitive teams rather than have several weak teams or have a team fold mid season.

Before you go trying to say the Revolution added any players you need to check our roster it has been the same since week 1 unlike 90 percent of the teams. We have not added any other players from other leagues. So before you go putting our team name in your mouth get your facts straight.

Not sure how this got off the topic of Vance Taylor. Any team that has under a 40 man roster is going to add players while they have the chance. Cutting original players to swell your rosters is ridiculous. Everyone knows what teams are being implied, the Viperwolves, Crushpack, Knights+???(lima warriors?) (all in fun guys). Ohio is not the only guilty ones, the Warriors added Shamrock players when the Shamrock folded. But they are not breaking any rule beyond semi pro ethics (which is a relative idea lol). If its a major issue it needs to be addressed as a league rule.

from what i understand they were all added before the rosters locked last sunday. so no rules were broke. we the cards had a chance too add a few very talented guys, but already had 40, so we werent going to cut some of our original guy to get the new ones on....just not right in my opinion

J spradlin

If u read the post it didnt say ya'll added players, it said the crush added players. we already played bout of you and their original team would not have came close to beating ya'll. that what the post was saying..

J Spradlin
Before you go trying to say the Revolution added any players you need to check our roster it has been the same since week 1 unlike 90 percent of the teams. We have not added any other players from other leagues. So before you go putting our team name in your mouth get your facts straight.

Re: J spradlin

Hate to break it to everyone, but the CRFL rules were that we could add players until week 5. So just like any other team it's something you take advantage of. And there are no Lima Warriors on our team, the Warriors are still playing there season right now. And if any original Knights got cut off our roster it was due to lack of commitment, not because we needed to make room. I know everyone will post there 2 sense as I can tell how immature the players and coaches are who get on here by all there previous posts. But good luck to all teams and stay healthy!.

Re: J spradlin

Got ya 11

how did the topic get off the player to this?

if certain players are dedicated and new one comes in are the screw it cut those orginal players

(I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO GET CUT FROM A NFL ROSTER TO BE ABLE TO TRY OUT FOR CFL) "BUT I COULD BE WRONG" BUT W.E IT IS ive seen the player they call vance taylor, and imma say he is fast, and is talented. I got negative things i think bout his play but no one is perfect, there are alot of guys who goes to nfl combines that have the speed and atributes but needs technique and still gets drafted and coached up, and shine when they get the chance. for his hieght deshaun jackson is about the same height and is doing his thang after everyone said he was fast but to small. So vance get ur opp in the CFL listen to your coaches when you get there and shine, and if you dont make it find out what you need to work on and try out again next year. maybe his routes aint all that, or maybe he dont hit the holes like everyone wants him to, but i bet if you put him back at return he'll put up great numbers, and with a coach will be a better wr. SO GO DO YOU MY GUY. (ONLY ONE WR WAS PERFECT AND THATS RICE)but everyone said so many negative things bout him comming out of college to the nfl also and look how that panned out. just saying

I don't know you but thanks for the love an everything u said is right and I will deff take it as good advise thanks man...