supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardinal Nation

As I am a huge Gator & Tebow fan and after all I missed the field goal in OT... I need to barrow and quote from one of the best speeches in sports...

“To the fans and everybody in Cardinal Nation, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season. God bless.”

Riha
Cards PK47

Re: Cardinal Nation

Rhia, You have a team behind you..

You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season.

The Indian Generals take your challenge!
Game by game let's push each others team to play better,hit harder,Score more,shut out the other team & flat out kick the shit out of every team we play!
Can the Indiana Cardnial play harder than the Indiana Generals for the rest of the season? Let's find out.

not talking bs but we will stand together and win together and FLY HIGH together that Cardinal "D" is the shhhhhh. as a D- player i talk for us all we will FLY HIGH and STRONG from here on out, FLY HIGH or get FLOWN OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT we will take your challenge!!! lol We'll push each other the rest oof the season. The Generals had a lot of doubters when they made the move to the Midstates, now it seems like everyone is very hush about the move