supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elkhart Shamrocks folded?

So I am hearing the Shamrocks folded and a bunch of players are going to the warriors? What are your thoughts will this give the warriors the numbers and o line the so desperately needed?

Re: Elkhart Shamrocks folded?

u cant have over 40 people on ur roster in the crfl and it looks like they have 39 so they could only pick up 1 person

actually from what i hear the warriors have more than one spot open from resent inactive players an walk offs... there core is strong and with the help of some shamrocks there luck will change as long as they all can "gell"...quickly... GO War-Rocks?!?

uhoh
actually from what i hear the warriors have more than one spot open from resent inactive players an walk offs... there core is strong and with the help of some shamrocks there luck will change as long as they all can "gell"...quickly... GO War-Rocks?!?
thats what i heard too we will see. the warriors have a solid defense now the have numbers where most players only have to play one way. I feel something in the making.

You think you can just pick up players and go from the worst team to a competative team? Hmm, bruh man they need Tyrell Pryor along with the eagles dream team to even compete. Good Luck Warrior rocks

what happens when you combine 2 teams that have no wins one team that gets on wins lol.

urfrikin kiddin me right
You think you can just pick up players and go from the worst team to a competative team? Hmm, bruh man they need Tyrell Pryor along with the eagles dream team to even compete. Good Luck Warrior rocks

If you were at any of the Warriors games you would know they were in every game till they got tired because so many players going both ways and offense not moving the bay because they had no o line im not saying they are gonna dominate but their chances are higher

Um actually I have seen the Warriors in action and let me tell you NOT IMPRESSED! I saw the Revolution RUN UP OVER AROUND THRU JUMP CRASH AND STOMP the warriors into the ground. No I do not play for them either. I just know a sorry team when I see one and trust me the Warriors are the Wolverines of a few years ago. I have seen them with my own eyes

But let's be real, the revolution suck too. Themes truly not a"good" team in tat entire league

Whatever excuses you have, save them until the Warriors get a win. Ex-Shamrock players merging back with their old teammates to pretty much be the same shitty Shamrock of last year. Yeah, I feel something in the making too... another shitty team.

urfrikin kiddin me right

It looks like that's EXACTLY what they are going to do and off to one heluva start

urfrikin kiddin me right
Um actually I have seen the Warriors in action and let me tell you NOT IMPRESSED! I saw the Revolution RUN UP OVER AROUND THRU JUMP CRASH AND STOMP the warriors into the ground . No I do not play for them either. I just know a sorry team when I see one and trust me the Warriors are the Wolverines of a few years ago. I have seen them with my own eyes

Ummmm actually I don't know what game you were watching but from what you said it couldn't have been the preseason game these 2 teams played, because I was also there and the Warriors were in it for most of the game, actually at some point in the game they were ahead. As for your words "you saw The Revolution RUN UP OVER AROUND THRU JUMP CRASH AND STOMP the warriors into the ground" like I said what game were you watching???
If your going to post, trying posting the truth and what you really saw, not what you think you saw or wanted to see.
And NO I do not play for either team nor do I have a favorite of the 2 teams, But I think it's pretty messed up when a new team starts and has to not only worry about the road ahead of them being a new team but then turn around and have to take a bashing on here!

Player
Whatever excuses you have, save them until the Warriors get a win. Ex-Shamrock players merging back with their old teammates to pretty much be the same shitty Shamrock of last year. Yeah, I feel something in the making too... another shitty team.

50-22 is a pretty solid team they scored on offense defense and special teams

urfrikin kiddin me right
Um actually I have seen the Warriors in action and let me tell you NOT IMPRESSED! I saw the Revolution RUN UP OVER AROUND THRU JUMP CRASH AND STOMP the warriors into the ground. No I do not play for them either. I just know a sorry team when I see one and trust me the Warriors are the Wolverines of a few years ago. I have seen them with my own eyes

ENDING SCORE TO THIS GAME WAS 26-15 ... WOW THE REVOLUTION REALLY DONE EVERYTHING YOU SAID THEY DID, OH WAIT A MINUTE YOU SAID THEY ...RUN UP OVER AROUND THRU JUMP CRASH AND STOMP the warriors into the ground.
I AGREE WHAT GAME WERE YOU WATCHING????

im not saying the war rocks or whatever are better not im not saying they arent lets just see how the rest of the season goes

haters
im not saying the war rocks or whatever are better not im not saying they arent lets just see how the rest of the season goes

That's all we can do, and no disrespect but it's not War rocks .... it's WARRIORS

Where is my pads.... I will play shamrocks