supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BCS RANKING - INDIANA DOIN IT!

Congrats on Indiana having 3 top 25 ranked teams nationally.

#14 Indianapolis Tornados
#16 West Central Wildcats
#22 Indiana Generals

Some might not agree with the order of these teams: Let's not talk sh!t about that, rather cograts on these 3 stellar teams and the seasons that they are having. At the end of the year, if all these teams are undefeated, they should all get invites. Keep up the good work!

Re: BCS RANKING - INDIANA DOIN IT!

The BCS rankings have been posted for all the Indiana Teams at http://inspf.com/rankings.aspx
The IFL has been add to the mix.

No doubt the wolfpack would be in the top 25 too if they participated.

AND THE LIMA WARRIORS WOULD SH!T ON ALL OF EM! WE KNOW WHERE REAL FOOTBALL IS PLAYED, THE O-H BABY!

dont get too excited about bcs rankings. i've got several reasons why. first off, the evansville enforcers are ranked 229, with the lowly miami co. vipers at 330. you kidding me? and you really think the force is 48th NATIONALLY? i just think they're a complete joke. hands down. but if you guys get your rocks off by reading into these rankings, be my guest.

Its the BCS... its all based off Points (O and D) Wins/loss strength of schedule. Maybe leagues need to be ranked to have a better understanding of where teams are...?

BIG TYMER
AND THE LIMA WARRIORS WOULD SH!T ON ALL OF EM! WE KNOW WHERE REAL FOOTBALL IS PLAYED, THE O-H BABY!

LMAO - I would bet money that if you played any of these 3 Indiana teams, you would lose! By double digits. No one gives a sh!t about Lima, except peeople in Lima. Why dont you try and set this game up Lima. The Wildcats have 2 open dates in the near future. Put your money where your mouth is Little Tymer! Always gotta be some dumb@ss talking sh!t. Show some class bum.

Happy for the teams but the generals were in the top 20 last week and they killed there team 82-0 &they move down ... I think they should b higher then the tornadoes

really ?
Happy for the teams but the generals were in the top 20 last week and they killed there team 82-0 &they move down ... I think they should b higher then the tornadoes

One of the things that the BCS uses is strength of schedule. The Generals played a team that was 1-2 at home. This team was ranked in the 190's i think. It only makes sense they might drop a little. They have some tough teams ahead that if they can beat, in will jump them up in the rankings. Give it time, the season is still early.