supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL

Is it just me, or does it seem like the IFL is kinda fallin off? I hope not, but it doesn't even seem like a league worth playing in anymore.

Re: IFL

the few good teams from the ifl should join the msfl the others can fold

"Fan" is a wrist popper and likes tan Goats. Mind your own business, you left and life goes on. enjoy your time where you are at and let us enjoy ours all-star.

Hey no problem but it is going to get really boring rotating each week between the cutters, wildcats, and mustangs those are the football teams you have left now time for the IFL to get right or these teams need to go someplace and it would only make sense to have them go to the msfl and have a hoosier division.

That's why you are an MSFL Fan!!! Good thing you don't have to worry your little heart over it! BUT, How about you find out when the next League meeting is, drive your ass down there and voice your suggestions? That would almost be to logical eh!?

Time to get it right? This might be IFL's first hiccup. They have always been a solid league and I still consider it a solid league. If things continue to go the wrong direction then it will be "TIME" for whatever. Just like football teams... leagues have down years too. Don't count IFL out yet!

HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!! If you hate me, you know me. FUCK off. AND thats all. I just wish everyone of the football players would accept that we're semi pro. We have blue collar jobs. Can we let the testosterone just chill for a bit?

Hey sons, shut your piehole or I will take you behind the woodshed and give you a good what for! I done told ya once, I told ya a 10 times, don't talk to strangers! Get over here and make me some suppa. LMAO at the nicknames people have. Seriously, as far as the IFL is concerned, I hope they turn things around. I do believe they should try and recruit more teams. But thats just me talkin.

I just invest in me some 'dem dark lenses they call them Hater Blockers! When someones hatin, u jus pud them on and shaky your hand infront your face and say...He can't see me, just like them youngn's do today. I don't know why, yous aint got no camoflauge on ur face when yous do it?