Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BCS RANKINGS 8-11-2011

Indianapolis Tornados #8
West Central Wildcats #15
Indiana Generals #18

Re: BCS RANKINGS 8-11-2011

just dont understand why the cats are over the generals. i mean they should be high but idk bout higher than the generals

My guess would be the amount of games played... It's BCS, all based off numbers. It'll pan out!

Landry is correct. The Generals are currently 4-0, and the Wildcats are 7-0. (BCS does not count preseason games). If both teams win out they will be around 12-0,13-0. And I will suspect that they will both be ranked in the top 10 easily. Same with the Tornados. Imagine if all 3 teams finish undefeated! That would be amazing for Indiana Semi-pro. I hope this happens.

Rankings
Landry is correct. The Generals are currently 4-0, and the Wildcats are 7-0. (BCS does not count preseason games). If both teams win out they will be around 12-0,13-0. And I will suspect that they will both be ranked in the top 10 easily. Same with the Tornados. Imagine if all 3 teams finish undefeated! That would be amazing for Indiana Semi-pro. I hope this happens.

Preseason should count in the rankings just like they do in the college rankings. If Oklahoma ranked #1 (2010 record 12-2) losses to Akron (2010 record 1-11) in the preseason would they still be ranked # 1. NO! If thats the case then why are the Roscoe Rush Ranked # 75? They are 4 and 0 in league play 6 and 1 overall. If preseason dont count then they should be right up there with the Generals. Both are undefeated in one of the toughest leagues in the country. I also dont think forfits should count in the rankings also.

Dennis Morris