supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
why do people in indiana hate the tornados so much?

the indianapolis tornados is the best team in the state and nobody in the state likes them! whats up with that?

Re: why do people in indiana hate the tornados so much?

Mute point... Tornados always got negative attention from other teams in the state and that goes all the way back to 2002 when we first started...

They are just hatin, I would take as a form of flattery . The tornados are a top notch team , from top to bottom , it is easy to hate when they have what u want . Example committed coaches, players, staff, management, news coverage , community interaction, productive practices. Oh yeah the are pretty good at winning also, big league, big players , do ur thing boys!!!

tornadofan
the indianapolis tornados is the best team in the state and nobody in the state likes them! whats up with that?

I think the Generals are up there and if they are not the best team in the state it is close. Not taking anything away from the Tornados. They are a hell of a program. I would love to see this game.

There are a lot of people that would like to see the top talent in Indiana play. Could be a big time game if the teams had time available in late Sept. or early October to make it happen. ie: Hoosier Bowl or some other corny ass name that includes the word Hoosier.

MP48

I can answer this one, becuase they are winners! Everybody hates a winner that just keeps on winning! I have a few friends that play for the Tornados and that is the closest to a "Real Team" there is. Nice stadium, tons of community support big name sponsors great players and if you truly are the shit an opportunity. The Tornados have a real game plan and good coaching along with a relationship between players most teams are searching to find year after year. Everyone hates them becuase they are simply the best in the state arguably vs the Generals. So Tornados just get your 7 chuckles in and keep doin what ya'll do we truly enjoyed playing you guys!

(Brother Love's voice) IEEE LUUUUV YOOOOU!

The Generals will not play the Tornados. They will not play any top teir team in the area. They like their paper championships.

tornadofan

The tornados need just keep doing what they are doing

hahahahaha
The Generals will not play the Tornados. They will not play any top teir team in the area. They like their paper championships.

paper championships?

we get no respect at all. we are 9-0 and the highest ranked team in the state according to the BCS and teams that shouldnt even be on the field with us get more love than we do! the whole situation pisses me off.

Don't let it get you mad Tez. Let it fuel you. These play-offs are a different type of beast. If we don't focus up week in and week out, we will fall short of our goal. So let the haters talk, let em' hate. I soak it up, and convert it to fuel. Cause we ain't hear to change perception (we tried that).....we here to win a championship.

MP48

"Success. It's got enemies. You can be successful and have enemies or you can be unsuccessful and have friends."
Dominic Cattano - American Gangster

tesz77
we get no respect at all. we are 9-0 and the highest ranked team in the state according to the BCS and teams that shouldnt even be on the field with us get more love than we do! the whole situation pisses me off.

"teams that shouldnt even be on the field with us get more love than we do!"

What teams? You guys are ballin.

You think you get hated on you should see the hate for the Generals over in Illinois they get no respect and everyone is tryin to find a way to stop'em.
They makin that league look good and catching crap for being good every week.