supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WARRIORS

The Warriors won't win a game all season. It's too bad because they have some real talent. I think the horrible coaching is to blame.

Re: WARRIORS

the warriors won 50-22. im guessing your one of the guys who got cut... maybe you were the problem

There is always someone the coaches piss off

I saw a well coach and well executed team play yesterday. Also i have to give props to number 81 that kid has to be 5'6 and a buck 60 he was playing on the d line linebacker and tight end but he has heart and actually hit a lot harder than i thought i saw him crack back on one of our biggest dudes and he level him. He also laid himself out to try and recover a onside kick and got blasted. Thats dedication good shit bro.

FUCK YOU YOU WONT EVER PLAY A GAME

IM JUST SAYIN WHY DONT YOU STOP HATIN AND REALIZE THIS TEAM IS IN ITS BREAKTHOUGH STAGE LET US WORRY ABOUT US AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH DROP IM JUST SAYIN

raidersplayer
I saw a well coach and well executed team play yesterday. Also i have to give props to number 81 that kid has to be 5'6 and a buck 60 he was playing on the d line linebacker and tight end but he has heart and actually hit a lot harder than i thought i saw him crack back on one of our biggest dudes and he level him. He also laid himself out to try and recover a onside kick and got blasted. Thats dedication good shit bro.[/

Thank you Raiders Player
It was a great clean game ... good luck with the rest of your season

raidersplayer
I saw a well coach and well executed team play yesterday. Also i have to give props to number 81 that kid has to be 5'6 and a buck 60 he was playing on the d line linebacker and tight end but he has heart and actually hit a lot harder than i thought i saw him crack back on one of our biggest dudes and he level him. He also laid himself out to try and recover a onside kick and got blasted. Thats dedication good shit bro.

I'm actually 5'8 and 185 but thanks bro. Mad respect to your team for not quitting

Warriors gimme a fuckin break quit talkon up yourselves. We are measured by numbers. You are 1-4? 1-5? Yea something like that which means SemiPro Pro High School Middle or PeeWee yall suck. How does a almost non win team think they are the shit? Yall sucked in preseason and have so far! Its not like you put 50 on the Renegades, Cardinals Force beat them then get on here and talk shit right now yall arent even goin to make playoffs chumps!

we will see yall soon dont worry then we will see whats really good

check this out warriors 81 is also the same guy who posted as raidersplayer team well coached no a idoit for a coach and a player talking his self up ha ha ha

ha ha ha
check this out warriors 81 is also the same guy who posted as raidersplayer team well coached no a idoit for a coach and a player talking his self up ha ha ha

First of all before you get on here dogging players, coaches and teams go take an English class and learn how to spell

Hahaha
Warriors gimme a fuckin break quit talkon up yourselves. We are measured by numbers. You are 1-4? 1-5? Yea something like that which means SemiPro Pro High School Middle or PeeWee yall suck. How does a almost non win team think they are the shit? Yall sucked in preseason and have so far! Its not like you put 50 on the Renegades, Cardinals Force beat them then get on here and talk shit right now yall arent even goin to make playoffs chumps!

We played 2 preseason games which Revolution was our very first game period as a team, then we only had between 15 and 20 players, our players played both ways almost the whole game, we were ahead at half time. Our guys got wore out they didn't beat us by much, We have scored every game,AND BY THE WAY THE PRESEASON GAME WITH THE WARRIORS VS. REVOLUTION SCORE WAS 26-15, NOT EXACTLY AN ASS KICKING NOW WAS IT??? like it or not WE ARE COMING AND WE WILL MAKE A STAND IN THIS LEAGUE

AND TO ALL THE WARRIORS GREAT JOB GUYS, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING