supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL so called super teams lol

Roast tha crush might as well go back to first wack team...them bums can't beat no good team... good job force for exposing their super squad hahaha
AND woooow tha knights " they are something else " lol.. they were better off keeping their JV squad hahaha cuz there varsity squad was a joke. And so were their uniform lol...NO ONE HAD JERSEY NUMBER...BUMS LOL...and they bout quit on us....super squads I'm still laughing ....... oh gotta talk bout tha use to be undefeated revolution hahaha did y'all really think them birds wasn't gonna lay y'all down....how many rushing yards did y'all have lol..y'all team is childish .... Congrats to warriors on y'all win..keep doin wat u do.....

Re: CRFL so called super teams lol

force are the real deal and chance of them going undefeated?

i bet they just wished the nfl lock out lasted im sure there are some 3rd 4th and pratice guy squads that would want to play semi pro ball

Renegade bro you know you squeaked by so don't even act like your that good yea your record is better but it's gonna be when you got the refs playing for ya, and you guys didn't even have the money to pay the refs your half in full.

Squeaked by 32-22 is really barely gettin by? No 1-5 are yall even goin to the playoffs? Good luck tho!

First of all Knights4 the renegades played the first half with there 3rd string qb. and second of all when there 2nd string qb came in the game you guys didnt do shit. It was 20-8 at halftime with 2 ints returned for tds so when you know the facts you got your ass kicked. The 3rd string qb then had a bad pass for a safety on there first drive of the second half so the renegades put in the 2nd string qb #8 and scored 24 pts. in the second half. I wanna thank the jackass on your team who decided to show boat before he got to the endzone and Tommie Griffin for knocking the ball out of his hands on the 2 yrd line what a jackass he should be kicked of your team. So I wouldnt say the renegades squeaked by. But Goodluck to you for the rest of the season GO TOLEDO!!! hahahaha

Knights4, you might want to get your facts straight before you come on here spreading negetive rumors about the Renegades not paying the refs all their due money. Now I am the one who paid the refs and I did in a fashion to make sure everyone seen me pay them, which was in front of your coach, my head coach, one owner from the Renegades, and the whole ref staff. The head ref was given one hundred dollar bill and five $20 bills. You can do the math, the same way I ask him to do the math when he approached me at half time asking for the rest of the money. Once he realize "HE" made a mistake, the half began. Now, if the Renegades wouldn't have paid the refs in full, I am sure that you guys would have walked away with a forfit from us. Please don't come on here spreading lies about the Renegades. Also, if the refs was playing for us, why would they be warning you guys when you have too many players on the field or not enough players on the field? They did that through out the game. Well, let me corect that, one of them did. I must say the rest of the refs did a fair job. Your know, you are not a bright kid. Let's think about this, the refs are from Ohio, you say we didn't pay them, and they was calling the game for us? Think about it. Here is the facts, Yall only score 1 TD on our defense. Yall played oggd defense and score 2 TD off of our offense. My hat's off to your defense for keeping yall in the game. Yall got 2 more points, in the 2nd half, off a mistake from us but we finally got it together and played Renegades football, in the rest of the 2nd half and won the game. Yall team have some great players and a good coaching staff. Please don't come on here making wrong negative comments about the Renegades, out of anger that makes your team look bad.

Eric "Olsckool44" Jones

Yo oldskool i think tha knights is mad cuz they didnt have enough money to get matching practice jersey (WITH NUMBERS ON THEM) HAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOOOOOwww....im childish lol...... not to mention a 3rd of there endzone was in the street...I mean really........and then they didnt even have enough money to paint there field, they took a lawn mower and mowed every ten yards....hahahah who does that..... u know when people make the statemnet by saying " you cant beat me on our worse day" well they really couldnt beat us on our worse day....hahahahha......like really half of our team was there....we had people goin both ways...and tha renengades havent done that in awhile.....hahahhaha....

If there so bad, why did you only win by 10?

move up then you can play without a lockout I.E. NASHVILLE STORM

hmmm....u have no comprehensive skills cuz if u did u would not have asked that question...BUM go back and read again

I can do the Math coach!! Put me in the game!!

lol u sad joel. i see why you made that statement. no pt because you garbage and you soft

really hope these bums see you again dholder renegade #15

OC...the only way yall gonna see us again.....WAIT......yall wont even see the second round of playoffs....and trust me yall BUMS dont wanna see us again....

Who's to say you guys will make it to the second round? Someone's counting his chickens before the eggs hatch.

you keep thinkin that way dholder renegade#15 you have 1 win more then OC but have given up 22 more points know are we the super team no but you aint all u think you are and we would love to see you again and hope to but this time try to have your team not threaten our guys with a gun thanks

Why are the Renegades talking like they are? They lost to the Raiders.

lets see if the crush can stop the warriors "new" team this week then lets talk

I can tell you why, bc they lost to the raiders by 2 fumbles practically on the raiders door step and they converted. They lost 2 games by a total of 3 THREE points! 3 points seperate them and an undefeated season, can anybody other than the cardinals say the same thing? No thank u come again. Who cares they ready they know how to win and how to get to the championship. Dont worry gades yall still the champs until this years champ is crowned!

OC
you keep thinkin that way dholder renegade#15 you have 1 win more then OC but have given up 22 more points know are we the super team no but you aint all u think you are and we would love to see you again and hope to but this time try to have your team not threaten our guys with a gun thanks

Coming from the team who told my owner Fiancée to fuck off last week sorry we brought you down from cloud 9 and took $5 dollars off of y'all while doing it

nobody actually threatened anybody with a gun. let's not let this one get out of hand fellas. someone allegedly said something about a gun, but nobody ever threatened anyone with a gun when we played you guys.

good luck the rest of the season. you do your thing, and we'll do ours. hopefully we see each other on the field one more time now that you've got your team upgraded....

It's okay champs, we already waxed that OC team, not just beat or win but WAXED!! OC would have to have added 40 additonal players on top of their 40 man roster to beat the force, we lost what by 1 point to the force and were winning in the 4th?? OC ya'll have been weighed, measured and found NOT WORTHY BY 2 of the top teams in the league. You need not to worry about us the only way you will see us is if you beat the force and from the last score, nay nay not happnin! You do have some cool guys playin for ya'll no doubt #5, #3, Schmedium #1. but the games still must be played so ya'll do what ya'll can do to see us again and we'll do what we need to do and HOPE we see ya'll again if thats what you so want! Hers the deal we are not scared of nobody no matter who you are or what your record is, if we get beat fuck it we move on to the next game. Good Luck OC

dholder renegade#15
........and then they didnt even have enough money to paint there field, they took a lawn mower and mowed every ten yards....hahahah who does that.....

To answer your question - the Ft.Wayne Flyers, when playing at White's School of the Arts (2006).

Dont do it deshaun I already know watchur thinkin! lol

hahahaha bell u already know......but imma chill....THEM BUMS they are something else.....they so much worried about us they over lookin these otha teams they gotta play....i bet OC dnt even make the playoffs.....

I know the answer
dholder renegade#15
........and then they didnt even have enough money to paint there field, they took a lawn mower and mowed every ten yards....hahahah who does that.....

To answer your question - the Ft.Wayne Flyers, when playing at White's School of the Arts (2006).

yea I remember those days, we (the flyers went from the top team in our division only to lose to the big time lima warriors and having a great field in 2004 to nothing in 2006. money goes along way, but we still won games and kicked butt. its for the fun fellas, i wouldnt care if i met you in the middle of the street, I love football and ill play or meet people anywhere to play ball. most of us need to learn that and play with the love of the game peeps.

For a team with 2 marks in the L column, you sure talk alot of crap. Oh, I know, I know, you had fumbles and were missing players. Thats part of semi pro ball. Quit giving excuses as to why you cant execute plays without fumbling the ball or why you cant get your players to the game. Y'all aint as good as you play yourselfs up to be.

Comment coming from a team with 5 marks in the L column. All I am going to say to that is getcha game up playa! We arent as good as we talk up to be? hm lost 2 games by 3 THREE points, how many points have you all lost by? In the words of Ace Ventura Pet Detective AAAAAALLLLLRRRRRRIIIIGHHHHTTTTYYYYY TTTTHHHHEEEEENNNN!!!!!!!!

The Renegades keep talking about loosing 2 games by 3 points. Who cares, a L is L. If you were good like you claim you would have won those games. Not to mention one of the teams you lost to hasnt won a game since. But go ahead and keep bragging bout loosing 2 games by 3 points.

Okay I will thanks Hawk!

Here is the point. Renegades 4-2 (going to the playoffs) Everyone else that is talkin No playoffs ( will be sitting at home) thinkin bout next year.... Ill take that those 2 L....cuz ya kno last year we also took 2 L's wit a Championship and one of those Loses was to the raiders jus like last year.....And til someone do otherwise......WE ARE STILL THA CHAMPS.....OH WIT 2 LOSES.......

POLL:

-Was Holder dropped on his head as a baby? Vote "1"

-Did Holder sniff lots of glue in grade 1? Vote "2"

-Did Holder take horse tranquilizers at age 16? Vote "3"

-Did Holder's mom drink beer and smoke while Holder was in the womb? Vote "4"

Enter now!

My vote? 1.

Tornado you are a chump boi!