supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gdfl is a joke

Gdfl is a joke. Its all about money with them. They do have lots of good teams. But do not care about anybody but there seft. Onces u get on their bad side. They will try to fuck u over. There players on indy vipers in scopions the didnt get a chance to be in the allstar game if u doin stats they should. I dont kno whats doin on with charles thomas but he need to be gone!! Gdfl did a good job of finding teams to be in there league every team we play was a great team. I will never bring a team to this league. I was all for the gdfl but this is not what I thought it would be.

Re: Gdfl is a joke

im sick of people talking about how good the saint/vipers were! they didnt win a game! they fuckin suck! the vipers are young but hell the tornados are too!! the vipers cant hang with the gdfl, they do not have enough talent. we beat them 55-0 and 36-6. they are the worst team in the state and im glad they folded all the vipers were was a punching bag a sad lifeless punching bag that finally got knocked down from all the beatings!!!

Hmmmmm,Uhhhhhh???? Nuff said?

MP48

Its funny somebody actually complained... how about 90% of the GDFL teams have already complained.... its the All Star team damn it... everybody thinks their players "should" be All Stars, but everybody cant make it... we (the Tornados)could only nominate 6... hell that was hard as heck... we only had 2 selected originally, but we got 2 more alternates invited... We have former professional football players on our team having great seasons that did not get selected, but look who's complaining...!!!!

Here's how it breaks down for all of the cry babies....

95 teams... average 30 players a team... equals aprox. 2,850 players in the GDFL...
6 player nominations per team... aprox. 570 potential All Stars... 80% of the total players left out...
Out of the 570 only 110 players are selected...
0.03% of the 2,850 GDFL players was an All Star...

Can somebody say "dumb as comment" less that one percent is an allstar selection..

Including myself, who is arguably the best lineman in all of Minor League football playing today...

So just kill the noise...

LO

bigtriggs6
Its funny somebody actually complained... how about 90% of the GDFL teams have already complained.... its the All Star team damn it... everybody thinks their players "should" be All Stars, but everybody cant make it... we (the Tornados)could only nominate 6... hell that was hard as heck... we only had 2 selected originally, but we got 2 more alternates invited... We have former professional football players on our team having great seasons that did not get selected, but look who's complaining...!!!!

Here's how it breaks down for all of the cry babies....

95 teams... average 30 players a team... equals aprox. 2,850 players in the GDFL...
6 player nominations per team... aprox. 570 potential All Stars... 80% of the total players left out...
Out of the 570 only 110 players are selected...
0.03% of the 2,850 GDFL players was an All Star...

Can somebody say "dumb as comment" less that one percent is an allstar selection..

Including myself, who is arguably the best lineman in all of Minor League football playing today...

So just kill the noise...
ok what kinda respect do yall have talking about these young man. Mike p you are about 96 years old in triggs you are the worst lineman on your team in if the viper are not good then so is the tornadoes because when yo guys played it was a good games till the second half. no wonder why ya lost all your fans because ya give out no respect I had a interview for both games with the vipers. In they all respect you guys. The vipers oline was the best I seen so far this year. Tornados are a good team but mike p u are a ASS u coming get pass the vipers left tackle so please STFU

Ok the tornados are only good when they have lots of players to sub in. st. louis eagles were kickin yours asses in yall used the excuss was because yall didnt bring all yall players. Please MAN THE FUCK UP you guys still played with your starters in still almost lost to the eagles a team the even the vipers can blow out. Ha ha ha ha. Yall have lots of player thats why yall are good. But your start can bearly beat the eagles so like the man above me said stfu. I also when to the vipers tornados game in I Agree you guys was being out play buy them young man. Your dline could not do anything. Triggs lol COME ON MAN ha ha ha ha. you are not good u would not even start on the vipers oline. There was pleny of problems with the vipers like they was pourly coached. In they had no Qb no sure tackler but that what happen when your owner take all there money player start to leave. Please COME ON OLD MAN. Im not that young my seft in was a big fan of the tornados in made it to every last one of there games this year but will never bring my family to anymore of there games again. I want to teach my kids seft respect in sportsmanship but going to games in heard what you guys say on here you just lose your seft a fan.

I RESPECT THE ORGANIZATION AS A WHOLE BECAUSE THEY DO THEIR BEST TO PUT A GREAT TEAM OUT ON THE FIELD EVERY SATURDAY. BUT THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SAINTS/VIPERS AND THE TORNADOS WAS EXPERIENCE. WE HAD ALOT OF GUYS WHO JUST WASN'T READY FOR THAT LEVEL OF FOOTBALL. THE ST. LOUIS FORFEIT BROKE THE TEAM UP. LOL NOW TO REALLY SAY WE WAS PUNCHING BAGS IS CRAZY. THE TORNADOS JUST EXECUTED MORE THAN WE DID AT THE END OF THE DAY POINT BLANK SIMPLE. SAYING EVERYBODY ON THE TEAM SUCKED. THE TALENT WAS THERE, JUST NOT THE DEPTH. LMAO I GUESS THATS WHY YOUR A FAN AND NOT A PLAYER. BUT KUDOS TO THE TORNADOS YALL DID YALL JOB BY WINNING THE DIVISION. GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS.

im a fan and a player and i have played against quality teams and your team just wasnt it. you can make as many excuses as you want but the main point is we dominated yall from start to finish and you guys never had a chance. we are just that much better than you bums. maybe yall can win 1 or 2 games next season in the weaker league.

Sick of this
Ok the tornados are only good when they have lots of players to sub in. st. louis eagles were kickin yours asses in yall used the excuss was because yall didnt bring all yall players. Please MAN THE FUCK UP you guys still played with your starters in still almost lost to the eagles a team the even the vipers can blow out. Ha ha ha ha. Yall have lots of player thats why yall are good. But your start can bearly beat the eagles so like the man above me said stfu. I also when to the vipers tornados game in I Agree you guys was being out play buy them young man. Your dline could not do anything. Triggs lol COME ON MAN ha ha ha ha. you are not good u would not even start on the vipers oline. There was pleny of problems with the vipers like they was pourly coached. In they had no Qb no sure tackler but that what happen when your owner take all there money player start to leave. Please COME ON OLD MAN. Im not that young my seft in was a big fan of the tornados in made it to every last one of there games this year but will never bring my family to anymore of there games again. I want to teach my kids seft respect in sportsmanship but going to games in heard what you guys say on here you just lose your seft a fan.
yep we almost lost but we didnt and the vipers cant beat the eagles they are 10 times better than yall and they suck. we barely beat them then we kill the derby city thunder who was ranked 10th in the league and was undefeated we dont make excuses we let you bums do that! we just play at our best at all times!

I am not trying to bash anyone, but c'mon Tornados. Show some class and respect. You dont have to do anything but get on the field and ball out. The numbers will speak for themselves. Getting on here and talking trash and being disrespectful is just making your organization look bad. Tornados front office: Control your players. I am no longer a Tornados fan and will go to zero games in the future. Good job fellas. Ignorance shows constantly with this team. Potential fans: BEWARE

Excuses? No they are facts that you don't seem to understand. You must be riding the bench. I bet you the player always saying put me in coach. Let me guess you start on kickoff and kick return. You must have yo own personal seat on the bench. You prolly got the brightest jersey on the team. I bet your helmet clean. No scuffs or nothing. At the end of the day its all fun and games. Wish u guys the best of luck in the playoffs. Y'all have played like champions the whole season. Good luck.

What the hell happened..? how did this turn into ANOTHER bashfest against the Tornados...

Plain and simple, I presented the GDGL numbers and the cry babies still kept crying...

Bottomline, everybody is not an All star - especially players from a team that doesn't even finish the season.

Im not going to bash the Vipers... but apparently yal don't understand the sacrifices guys like Mike P (and other veterans on the team) make and have made to play on this level... Pay your dues. Some of you young cats need to get on a real team and learn something about football... Go to college... thats not to be funny... Don't try to make this into High school football all over again. This is supposed to be "grown men football". Hell, I'd like to appreciate what we do, but when we beat up on a team of high school kids, we get treated like yals "mean-ol' step daddy". Its a lose/lose... We have to prepare "mentally" more than physically to play a "high school" type team... Most guys on the Tornados do not respect or appreciate the experience... an as an org we find ourselves trying not to "play down to yals level" but sometimes we do... Its a tug of war...

That's just my opinion, get mad at me, call me an old man - but ill take wisdom over futile efforts any day...

And furthermore, I was only trying to get a negative reaction out of u HATERs when I posted that I am the greatest lineman in minor league football - yal took the bate... I'm wearing rings though so there's an argument that could be made... I definately wouldn't want any of yal HATERs as teammates or fans - we'd be lost if we depended on the faith and dedication you cats show on this message board...

Jump off of the wagon... we still moving forward...

I really don't care about the All-Star game. But im not go let nobody disrespect those who I went to battle with. Triggs I wish your teammates had enough respect as you. You guys had way more experience than us and it showed. But with the arrogance that some have on the team, that's why alot of people don't respect you guys.

YESSIR, YESSIR! Here we go! You see. I really have been a gracious host and mentor of many of you younger cats and I will continue to be that. Check this out though. I lost a whole lot of respect for the Vipers during our last game. So the refs are calling a horrible game.....pissed off I said to the ref, I will shut this "shit" down myself. I did that! Who you think got the saftey! What about the other sacks? Nuff said. You don't have a tackle on your team that could hold me. Unless he was doing just that, HOLDING! Shut it down with my "OLD ASS"! I stopped trying to get by him after while because I am gracious and MP48 knows when to exhibit "MERCY" and "COMPASSION"! I stayed after one of ya'll games at Arlington and gave some tips on how to help ya'll survive the season. Not being arrogant...paying my dues, STILL! My OLD ASS has done plenty to help this level of football. Left it, went to college, and came back to it. What do I get in return...a bitch ass running back from said "FORMER VIPERS,Saints" whoever ya'll are go after my knee while engaged with that tackle. Ref through the flag so "Yeah it happened". Then the guy gets up and tells the guy "If you need help I will do it again." No bullshit, I spent the rest of the game trying to take his head off! Look some of you cats are a NON FACTOR! Bottomline. And for those that want to address me use your name. Not your Alias. Cause obviously you know me. Yet I DON"T know you! NOW that's CLASS.....and I'm the Professor!

MP48
Go Tornados!

Respect is earned on that field you go to battle on, not here on the forums. Funny thing is guys get bent out of shape on these forums talking about respect and how the Tornados are losing respect, blah blah blah.... 9-0 IS RESPECT, those that don't understand that need to quit working out that muscle on their faces and get in that gym... Use all that free time you got the rest of the season on something constructive and stop hatin PERIOD.

QB#16 Tornados

Im a d-lineman so holding is go happen. Im not go bitch about it. I get held every game so it is what it is. Now as far as another player on my team playing dirty, if we knew he would of gotten took out of the game because we ain't that type of team. I would of tried to take his head off too. I respect those who respect me. My play on field speaks for itself. I ain't hear to bash y'all because y'all 9-0 for a reason. Y'all went out and won. But at the end of the day I ain't about to have somebody saying the whole team sucked because it wasn't the whole team. But like I said before good luck on the season. Y'all have a bunch of good guys. Keep up the good work.

the people who writing on this board are not apart of the vipers/saints.org there are only Fan non of there said they were players but mr.97 in for yall to down a young team that tryin to start up a team to get on the level as the tornados thats fucked up! I show the tornados respect on in off the FLEID. I gave up 0 tackles 0 sacks 12 pancakes all year. In felt like I should of bein in the allstar game. But really I dont give a fuck its ONLY SEMI PRO FOOTBALL nobody getting paid. So we all doing it for fun. But bums!! I dont kno what the fuck that is!!! I love playing teams like the tornados ,derby city etc. in I do it for the love for the mike p keep playing your game. U a good player my guy. In triggs I got all the respect in the world for u in tryin to help us out after all what happen helpin us get a field. But we might have to battle it out for best olineman.. Lol. Good luck tornados put on for our city in bring the ship back to nap.

j.mcafee home of the mcafee workouts coming to a field near you!!!!!

I can dig that McAfee. I wouldn't call ya'll bums....and those that are real about what it is we do should and would know that you all were a young team. Regroup, start again in 2012. For my haters and all other Tornados haters "you motivate me". You keep me going! Thank you! Smooches!!!!

MP48

Mr. 97
Excuses? No they are facts that you don't seem to understand. You must be riding the bench. I bet you the player always saying put me in coach. Let me guess you start on kickoff and kick return. You must have yo own personal seat on the bench. You prolly got the brightest jersey on the team. I bet your helmet clean. No scuffs or nothing. At the end of the day its all fun and games. Wish u guys the best of luck in the playoffs. Y'all have played like champions the whole season. Good luck.

hahaha im the starting LT! im not bashing just sick of people making excuses for yall. man up and except that you guys are bums!

And at the end of the day u talking down on a 1st year team. I guess that makes u big and bad. Lol. But ain't nobody from my team hating. We just wanna ball. But our haters will come and go. Yeah we ain't win no games this year. But that wont happened next year. S/O to tornadofan goodluck in the playoffs my guy. Triggs Mp keep on balling.

J.McAfee
the people who writing on this board are not apart of the vipers/saints.org there are only Fan non of there said they were players but mr.97 in for yall to down a young team that tryin to start up a team to get on the level as the tornados thats fucked up! I show the tornados respect on in off the FLEID. I gave up 0 tackles 0 sacks 12 pancakes all year. In felt like I should of bein in the allstar game. But really I dont give a fuck its ONLY SEMI PRO FOOTBALL nobody getting paid. So we all doing it for fun. But bums!! I dont kno what the fuck that is!!! I love playing teams like the tornados ,derby city etc. in I do it for the love for the mike p keep playing your game. U a good player my guy. In triggs I got all the respect in the world for u in tryin to help us out after all what happen helpin us get a field. But we might have to battle it out for best olineman.. Lol. Good luck tornados put on for our city in bring the ship back to nap.

Straight up... you dont really mean this... "But really I dont give a fuck its ONLY SEMI PRO FOOTBALL..." I've seen you play, you was the leader of yo ball club, good or bad, better ot worse... you would say that if you knew that the last Saturday would be your last game in cleats - you definately wouldn't say that if you knew you next Saturday you was playing for somethin...

Sometimes I think yal gone be ok next year.. but when I listen to you youngs guys talk - I think when adversity hits again (and it will on the field or off) yal gone do the same again and again...

Now I said that to say this... I dont care if its PRO, COLLEGE, HIGH SCHOOL, SEMI or MINOR PRO... on my field you gone care about the game and play with the passion Walter Payton and Reggie White played with... or take yo ass home...period. L.E.A.D...Love for the game, Enthuasim for the game, Aspirations within the game, a Dedication to the game... now read what you wrote and ask yourself if you belive that mess...

bigtriggs6
J.McAfee

Straight up... you dont really mean this... "But really I dont give a fuck its ONLY SEMI PRO FOOTBALL..." I've seen you play, you was the leader of yo ball club, good or bad, better ot worse... you would say that if you knew that the last Saturday would be your last game in cleats - you definately wouldn't say that if you knew you next Saturday you was playing for somethin...

Sometimes I think yal gone be ok next year.. but when I listen to you youngs guys talk - I think when adversity hits again (and it will on the field or off) yal gone do the same again and again...

Now I said that to say this... I dont care if its PRO, COLLEGE, HIGH SCHOOL, SEMI or MINOR PRO... on my field you gone care about the game and play with the passion Walter Payton and Reggie White played with... or take yo ass home...period. L.E.A.D...Love for the game, Enthuasim for the game, Aspirations within the game, a Dedication to the game... now read what you wrote and ask yourself if you belivez that mess...
ok triggs what I said was out of respect. I not planning on playing semi pro all my life. like your facebook status say im goin to college to ball. I dont trash talk on internet I do it on the field why my opponent in front of me. but im a leader at everything I do. If love the sport. But this dont put food on my table for my kids. yall got a good program goin on. in tornados fan say your name is u that good. Pad up with me im know im was leading this division in padcakes I bein giving mcafee workouts all my life so anybody can get it. semi pro fooball is for players who love the game. But my skill speaks for me.